Franklin Regional Swim Team (FRST) is seeking an enthusiastic Head Age Group Coach who will help manage and oversee the growth of the FRST Age Group program. Will also serve as the lead coach for a group with approximately 25 swimmers.
Under the direction of the FRST Head Coach, our Head Age Group Coach will help manage the swim team in accordance with the rules/regulations set forth by USA Swimming & the FRST By-Laws.
Head Age Group Coach must have a great ability to work well with our athletes, parents, and coaches. Head AG Coach will also be expected to assist in the growth both in numbers as well as performance. The Head Coach Position must also be heavily involved in communication (website, newsletters, meetings) as well community-based initiatives. FRST has every intention to continue its journey in becoming a nationally recognized program.
- College Degree (preferred, not required)
- At least one year of Coaching Experience (required)
- Competitive Swimming Experience (required)
- Relentless Learner
- Enthusiastic Passion for the Sport
- Familiarity or willingness to learn Hy-tek Software or TeamUnify website
- Salaried position will commensurate w/ experience w/ a very competitive salary for market
- All meet related expenses (travel, food, hotel, etc.) are covered by FRST
- Bonus schedule will be based on team growth, community vision/programs, and performance-based assessments.
- Schedule will generally range from 20-30 hrs. per week w/ differing levels of athletes.
How to Apply
Please submit all resumes and cover letters to Zach DeWitt ([email protected])
July 1st, 2014 or until position is filled
About Franklin Regional Swim Team
Founded recently in 2007, Franklin Regional Swim Team (FRST) has dramatically grown in last 2 years going from 60 athletes to 115 athletes during the time span. FRST operates out of a state-of-the-art 50-meter indoor pool on the Franklin Community High School Campus. Franklin, the county seat of Johnson County, boasts a local college as well as many other unique community amenities. Ranking as a Top-10 age-group program over the past 2 years in Indiana Swimming, FRST’s rise to success has been fairly quick. FRST has a mission of teaching life’s values through the sport of swimming; we strive for excellence in every aspect of the “swimming experience.”