It is preferred that the professional filling this position will work out of our Gaithersburg, MD office. Only those who live in the area or willing and able to relocate should apply.
The Account Manager’s key objective is to service, provide value and strengthen Fitter and Faster Swim Tour‘s relationships with swim teams, clubs and other organizations throughout the United States whose members will benefit from participating in clinics that are either hosted by their own club or at locations in their region.
The Account Manager’s key responsibilities include:
- Ensuring all swimming teams, leagues and organizations are informing their members about upcoming FFT clinics in their region
- Recommending a sequence of curriculums that we can produce for prospective hosts over time
- Securing new clinics
- Learning about areas that we can improve upon as a company to provide more value to the hosts we work with
Qualified candidates for the Account Manager position have the following experience, skills and attributes:
- Enthusiasm about working in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment. Read this article before applying:
- 4 people who should never work for an entrepreneur.
- Absolutely no less than two-years of full-time work experience in sales, account management or marketing with a quantifiable successful track record
- Motivated to achieve quantifiable performance goals
- Diligent in follow up with customers, prospects, co-workers and other partners
- Driven, outgoing, pro-active, thoughtful personality with co-workers, customers and all others we work with
- Experienced with CRM (Salesforce is a plus)
- Management of a robust calendar
- Competitive swimming experience
- Ability to develop campaigns that will enable us to provide more value to hosts, coaches, swimmers, parents, and book more clinics
- Someone who understands the importance of under-promising and over-delivering. Living up to expectations and goals is imperative
- Experience developing email newsletters and other methods of communicating with customers and prospects
- Add value and carry out responsibilities associated with relationships that we have with hosts
- Superb writing skills
- Eagerness to travel and work hard
If you are qualified and are interested in the Account Manager position at Fitter and Faster Swim Tour, please send a cover letter and resume to [email protected]
Swim Job is courtesy of FFT, a SwimSwam partner.