2019 WOMEN’S B1G CHAMPIONSHIPS
- When: Wednesday, February 20th to Saturday, February 23rd | Prelims 11am | Finals 6:30pm (6pm Saturday)
- Where: Counsilman-Billingsley Aquatics Center, Bloomington, IN (Eastern Time Zone)
- Defending Champion: Michigan Wolverines (3x) (results)
- Live Results
- Streaming: Big Ten Network
- Championship Central: here
Indiana came away with the women’s Big Ten team title on Saturday at the end of the 400 free relay, but Michigan took the last shot of the meet with a new Big Ten Meet and Conference in the closing 400 free relay.
The quartet of Maggie MacNeil (47.70), Catie DeLoof (46.68), Daria Pyshnenko (48.81), and Siobhan Haughey (47.10) combined for a 3:10.29.
That time would’ve placed 3rd at last year’s NCAA relay. Michigan was 5th at that meet in 2018, and lost only one swimmer (Gabby DeLoof) to graduation, but the freshman MacNeil has slid in and replaced her immediately. That NCAA Championship relay that touched in 3:10.73 was the old Big Ten Conference Record.
The old Big Ten Championship Record was a 3:10.96 done by Michigan at last year’s championship meet.