Applications due 02/28/21
Date posted: January 27, 2021
Location: Cedar Falls, IA, USA
Exciting employment opportunity in Cedar Falls, Iowa! The Black Hawk Area Swim Team (BLST) is in search of a Lead Age Group Coach. BLST is a board run USA Swimming club.
The Lead Age Group Swim Coach’s responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Coach specific training groups (assigned by Head Coach) on a daily basis and other groups on a temporary basis as may be required to maintain the continuity of the training groups.
- Reporting directly to Head Coach on all matters concerning all swim programs, staff and parent concerns, and other projects assigned at staff meetings
- Being responsible for the behavior, discipline, and actions of athletes & staff during practice, competitions, and other team activities.
- Assist the Head Coach with the day-to-day operation of the BLST program.
- Abiding by the team policies and the staff handbook.
- Responsible for the daily upkeep of the facility, as needed and demanded by Cedar Falls Rec Center/Cedar Falls School District.
How to Apply
Please email resume and (3) references to [email protected]