Location: Thanyapura Health & Sports Resort Thep Krasatti, Thalang Phuket, Thailand
– Preparing and implementing the work outs for the Silver Swim squad for Thanyapura.
– Designing and organizing the swim camps and Clinics during the holiday periods.
– Designing and organizing the competition part of the swim events (software part and communication with clubs) in cooperation with the director of events. Propose new formats for the different events –Thanyapura Swim League, Super Sprint…)
– Coordination of the UWC swim classes and, when needed, instructor.
– Arranging the registrations/logistical operations for swim meets outside of Thanyapura:
· Sign up of the swimmers and interpretation of the rules to excel at the meet.
· Transportation, hotel and meals. Control of budget for each trip.
· Logistics follow up with parents.
· Registration, relay composition, check up and correction of results.
– Administration work for the competitive swimming program. Follow up on the lane bookings for the daily operations of the pools and the groups that make lane reservations.
– Answering the [email protected] e-mail
– Handle inquiries for lane bookings/camp/swimming training in collaboration with the groups, events, sales, and sports administration departments.
– Assistance and mediation with the other athletic departments that need to use the pool.
– Ensure the aquatics facilities are in good condition and that the appropriate department –engineering/lifeguards- maintains the aquatic facilities in top shape.
How to Apply
Email resume to [email protected] or [email protected]
Mr. Nawattakorn Sritulakarn
120, 120/1 Moo 7, Thepkasattri Subdistrict, Thalang Subdistrict, Phuket, Thailand, 83000
phone: +66 76336000
fax: +66 76336006