Applications due 06/16/22
Date posted: June 7, 2022
Location: 1400 E Hanna Av, Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Assist the head coach in organizing, preparing, and conducting individual and team practices, training, and competition
- Assist in the identification and recruitment of potential student-athletes
- Supervise graduate assistant(s) and student athletes
- Provide guidance and assistance to student-athletes on a range of personal issues, as required
- Assist the head coach with the student-athlete academic success
- Maintain compliance of all University of Indianapolis, NCAA DII, and GLVC policy and procedures
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- A minimum of three years of experience as a player or coach at the collegiate level is required
- Knowledge concerning NCAA, DII, and GLVC Compliance is required
- A valid license and a clean or acceptable driving record according to University Policy
- Free Parking
- Tuition Discount
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
How to Apply
We recognize and respect the amount of time you are about to invest by applying to this open position. If you complete this job application, you will be kept informed via email status updates (and text messages, if you opt in) throughout the evaluation process.
By continuing with this job application, you will be asked to answer job-specific questions. Please note that the questions contained in this job posting are our sole intellectual property.
The Hiring Manager
SPECIAL NOTE: If you do not receive a confirmation e-mail within minutes of your job application submission, please check your email bulk or spam folders.
1400 East Hanna Ave.