Applications due 08/09/16
**************THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED************
The University of Michigan Athletic Department is seeking an Assistant Coach for its Division I Swimming and Diving program. This position is responsible for assisting in all phases of the program in accordance with NCAA, Conference and University rules, regulations and policies.
To apply for the job, visit the University of Michigan jobs listing here.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to coaching, recruiting and evaluating prospective student-athletes, planning and participating in practice to develop student-athletes and any other duties assigned by the Head Coach.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Previous collegiate coaching and/or playing experience at the Division I level
- Thorough knowledge of NCAA rules and intercollegiate athletics
- Extensive knowledge and experience recruiting at the Division I level
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must possess excellent computer and social media skills
- Must be able to successfully complete a background check and NCAA recruiting test
The University of Michigan conducts background checks on all job candidates upon acceptance of a contingent offer and may use a third party administrator to conduct background checks. Background checks will be performed in compliance with the Fair Credit Reporting Act.
How to Apply