Applications due 07/21/21
Date posted: July 15, 2021
Location: 601 S. College Road
The UNCW Department of Athletics sponsors 19 varsity sports and competes in the NCAA Division I as a member of the Colonial Athletic Association. UNCW Athletics mission is to enrich the University through a commitment to developing leadership qualities among its student-athletes by providing opportunities which support and promote academic excellence, community engagement and competitive success.
The Assistant Coach, Swim assists the Head Coach in providing leadership for a NCAA Division I program. Assists with all aspects of the swim program and plays an integral part in the day-to-day administrative responsibilities, daily team training, evaluation and recruitment of student-athletes, academic monitoring, and skill development. This position must work within UNCW, CAA, and NCAA guidelines to provide student-athletes an exceptional collegiate experience while competing for championships.
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree with one year of coaching experience
• Working knowledge of NCAA rules and regulations
• Demonstrated leadership and communication skills along with strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills
• Must possess the highest level of ethical standards, recruit qualified student-athletes, and display a strong commitment to their academic success
• Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
• Must possess and maintain a current driver’s license and maintain a satisfactory driving record while serving in the position
How to Apply
Please use the link below to apply:
601 S. College Road