Applications due 08/08/21
Date posted: June 30, 2021
Location: 4040 Baker Road, Orchard Park, NY, USA
• Provides a positive, encouraging, and encouraging environment for swimmers of all skills and
• Proactively creates and leads practice sessions that are aligned with club philosophy and training
• Works with closely with the head coach on training direction and swimmer progression.
• Attends swim practices and meets, including weekend travel to away meets
• Participates in special activities to include team social events, banquets, award nights, and team
• Assistance with fundraisers and other “dryland” activities.
• Attends team staff meetings and trainings.
• 1-3 years of experience in coaching competitive swimming in a learn-to-swim, age group,
summer league or scholastic environments.
• Excellent communication skills with successful track record in working youth athletes.
• Swim Team Coaches must complete Red Cross Safety for Swim Coaches within the first 30 days
Targeted weekly hourly will range from 10-15 hours depending on competitions between 5-9pm on
weekdays and Saturday mornings during the school year and morning to midafternoon during the
summer during the week.
How to Apply
Please submit your resume or simply express your interest via email to Becky Sapio at
[email protected] All inquiries will be treated confidentially, and salary will be competitive and
commensurate with experience.