Applications due 12/01/19
Location: Gaithersburg, MD, USA
Hydro-Sonic Tiburones are seeking qualified, experienced and motivated coaches for all ages and abilities. The position requires, afternoon/early evening, and weekend availability and may require meet attendance once a month. Hydro-Sonic Tiburones is focused on motivating, teaching, and training young swimmers to reach their potential in the sport of swimming. We are seeking individuals who work well with others, are passionate about swimming and have strong communication and people skills.
Applicants are encouraged to have:
- CPR, First Aid & either: Safety Training for Swim Coaches or Lifeguarding Certifications
- Competitive Swim Experience
- Summer League, High School, Club Level, Collegiate.
- Swim Lesson Instructor and/or Swim Clinic Coaching experience.
- Ability to pass ALL pre-employment hiring procedures including a background check
- Ability to pass ALL USA-S hiring procedures
- Background check (level 2)
- Foundations of Coaching 1 and 2
- USAS Rules and Regulations
- Safe Sport Training
- Concussion Training
Compensation will be hourly and based on experience and qualifications.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should direct their resume to Head Coach at [email protected]
P.O. Box 2155
Montgomery Village, MD