Courtesy: Indiana Athletics
BLOOMINGTON, Ind. – No. 15 Indiana will jump back into conference play as it heads to No. 3 University of Southern California on Saturday afternoon. First sprint is scheduled for 4 p.m. ET.
#15 Indiana (10-9, 0-1 MPSF) at #3 USC (11-2, 1-0 MPSF)
- Saturday, March 12, 2022 • 4 p.m. ET
- Uytengsu Aquatics Center • Los Angeles, Calif.
- Watch: Pac 12
- Live Stats: The FOSH
- Indiana wrapped up tournament season with a 3-1 showing at the Harvard Invitational last weekend. Wins included host No. 20 Harvard, Cal Lutheran and No. 23 Brown.
- Junior Zoe Crouch led the way for Indiana at Harvard with 13 points including seven goals and six assist. The Moraga, Calif. native paces the Hoosiers with 45 total points through 19 games this season, leading the team with 24 assists and adding 21 goals.
- Senior Izzy Mandema is the Hoosiers’ leader with goals, recording 42 and 20 drawn exclusions.
- Freshman Skylar Kidd is having a stellar freshman campaign, recording 26 goals, 10 assist and 10 drawn exclusions.
- USC, the defending national champions, leads the all-time series between the two schools at 14-0. The Trojans also hold a 14-game win streak in their home waters dating back to 2019.
IU will travel to No. 7 Michigan on Saturday, March 19 at 11 a.m. ET.