SwimSwam’s daily swimming workout series is a collection of workouts written by coaches from a variety of backgrounds. All daily swimming workouts have been written using Commit Swimming. The workouts themselves are not indicative of SwimSwam’s or Commit’s views on training. They strictly reflect the opinions of the author swim coach.
- Purpose: Capacity (Base) Building
- Target age group: 13-14 years old, 15-18 years old, 19-22 years old
- Target level: Senior Age Group/ High School State Level, National/ Collegiate Level
- Weeks until target meet: 9 weeks
- Team Location: United States
- Course: 25 Yards
- Shared workout link: Click here to view this workout on commitswimming.com
Mindset: Positive, Growth
Do what it takes: Earn it! Go get it…don’t wait for it to come to you.
600 straight: 100 swim dpc/100 wwyu
Finz 4×100 kick D1-4 to Max g5 @1:40
4×25 rebuild @6 bobs streamlime
10×50 o=combo drills e=3 b to PP, [email protected] @:50
10×100 just make @base 1:10/1:15/1:20
8×100 @+:10, (A1:20) holding :12 from best!
10 bobs (break after 4, 1:00)
6×100 @+:10, (A1:30) holding :10 from best (break after 3, 1:00)
4×100 @+:10, (A1:40) holding :08 from best
2×100 @+:10, (A 1:50) holding :06 from best
5×50 rebuild tech review free