SwimSwam’s daily swimming workout series is a collection of workouts written by coaches from a variety of backgrounds. All daily swimming workouts have been written using Commit Swimming. The workouts themselves are not indicative of SwimSwam’s or Commit’s views on training. They strictly reflect the opinions of the author swim coach.
- Purpose: Base building
- Target age group: 13-14 years old, 15-18 years old, 19-22 years old
- Target level: Senior Age Group/ High School State Level, National/ Collegiate Level
- Weeks until target meet: 2 weeks
- Team Location: United States
- Course: 25 Yards
- Shared workout link: Click here to view this workout on commitswimming.com
Thursday AM [4/8/21]
Process: own it, build it, trust it, honor your commitment to it!
3×100 fr @base 1:05/1:10/1:15/1:20
4×50 PP front end [email protected]:00
4×75 fr base :50/:55/1:00
8×25 PP mid or back end race @:30
4×25 rebuild recovery k/sc/d/sw
wd with time