SwimSwam’s daily swimming workout series is a collection of workouts written by coaches from a variety of backgrounds. All daily swimming workouts have been written using Commit Swimming. The workouts themselves are not indicative of SwimSwam’s or Commit’s views on training. They strictly reflect the opinions of the author swim coach.
- Purpose: Base building
- Target age group: 13-14 years old, 15-18 years old
- Target level: Age Group (Advanced)
- Weeks until target meet: 2 weeks
- Team Location: United States
- Course: 25 Yards
- Shared workout link: Click here to view this workout on commitswimming.com
800 free 100 kick/50 drill/50 swim
6×100 fly/back/breast 75 kick/25 swim 15 sec RI
Kick Set: Repeat 4x
1×150 @ 2:15 free kick w/board desc.
3×50 @ 1:00 fly-scull to breathe (underwater work)
16×25 @ :30 IM drill/kick/swim/kick
1×500 @ 9:00 free RACE
8×50 @ 1:00 IM 25 kick-25 drill/25 drill-25 swim
2×250 @ 4:30 wrist/RACE
4×100 @ 1:45 IM desc.
4×125 @ 1:30 free desc.
2×200 @ 3:00 IM 25 kick-25 drill/desc.
5×100 @ 1:30 free desc.
1×400 IM RACE