As with our past crossword puzzles, you’ve had several days to rack your brain with this week’s aquatic stumpers. Did you get them all? More than half? Better luck next time?
Gauge your results against the answers provided at the bottom of the post. Then regroup and get ready for the next week’s puzzle to be published soon.
Here comes the latest and greatest SwimSwam crossword puzzle to help you get through another week under lockdown. While some swimmers, coaches, and aquatic enthusiasts around the world are slowly being able to dive back into training, there are still many of us restricted to only what we can do at home to sharpen our minds and bodies.
Accomplish the former by taking on the 3rd puzzle in our crossword series. As a friendly reminder, this one contains a good amount of clues based on the past week’s SwimSwam headlines. There are still the history facts and general knowledge-based clues you know and love, but be prepared to think back to what you were reading on our site just days ago to help get you through the entire brain teaser this time around.
Try not to share outright answers in the comments, but you can (or pretend to) help your fellow reader with hints. Let us know how you do.
Instructions to complete online:
- Click a cell on the crossword grid, or click a clue
- Click twice on a cell to toggle between across and down
- The active cell is highlighted in blue
- Start typing in the word
- Hit enter when you are done typing in the word
- The word will turn green or red if you got it right or wrong
- You can use the tab and shift-tab keys to move around the crossword and the arrow keys