***This position has been filled***
West Bend Swim Club (WBSC) is seeking a motivated Head Coach to lead a team of swimmers ranging from beginner up to the National level.
West Bend Swim Club is a non-profit, 501(c)3 organization that serves West Bend and surrounding communities. WBSC is a competitive swim team that is dedicated to the long-term development of our swimmers.
Head Coach Requirements
- Good standing with USA Swimming, including current certifications and athlete protection, background check
- Successful coaching experience and a proven record of athlete improvement
- Ability to manage swimmers across multiple training levels
- Experience with TeamUnify and Hy-Tek meet manager
- Oversight of team operations, business and financial performance
- Good communication skills with attention to detail
- Lead the seasonal plan and workout development execution for all training groups
- Supervise a staff of 6-8 assistant coaches
- Attend most competitions and schedule assistant coaches as appropriate
- Keep accurate attendance records for all groups
- Represent WBSC at LSC meetings
- Attend WBSC Board meetings, present monthly summary reports and be active in club including assisting with fundraising, marketing, planning and development
- Support and work collaboratively with the local High School swim teams
How to apply:
Please send salary requirements, resume, 3 references, and a brief summary of your coaching philosophy to: [email protected]
Swimming New / Swimming Job courtesy of West Bend Swim Club.
The fee to post a Swim Job is $50. If you have an open position in the Aquatic Jobs / Lifeguard Jobs market, submit here.