POSITION IS FILLED
(CVSC) is looking for part time assistant coaches for the 2014-2015 Short Course season who will work with swimmers ranging from ages 6-18. Practices will typically run from 4:00-8:00PM depending on the day and the training groups in the water. This can be a long-term growth opportunity for an individual who has a strong passion for swimming and desires to work with and develop swimmers of all ages.
Candidates must have a background in competitive swimming either as a coach or swimmer, and have strong communication skills with swimmers, parents, and coaches. Candidates should possess or be willing to obtain current USA Swimming coach certifications in good standing and pass all required background checks (club will reimburse for expenses).
Applicant duties will include, but are not limited to:
• Assisting practices set forth by the Head Coach for swimmers of all ages and ability levels.
• Follow instructions for practices as requested by the Head Coach.
• Communicating with parents on a limited basis if Head Coach is not available.
• Attending meets throughout the season (no more than 1 per month).
• Promote the team philosophy and foster a positive and friendly practice environment for athletes in the water.
Salary for the position of Assistant Coach will range from $9-$12 an hour depending on experience. Coaches will be compensated for travel to meets, certifications, and continuing education costs.
HOW TO APPLY
Email Head Coach John Nemeth
ABOUT CHARTIERS VALLEY SWIM CLUB
Chartiers Valley Swim Club is a USA Swimming affiliated team established in 1976 as a non-profit organization with the purpose of teaching competitive swimming and developing teamwork. We are a Coach directed and Board supported team that trains primarily out of Chartiers Valley High School in Bridgeville, PA.
Swim Job / Swimming New courtesy of Chartiers Valley Swim Club.