SwimSwam’s daily swimming workout series is a collection of workouts written by coaches from a variety of backgrounds. All daily swimming workouts have been written using Commit Swimming. The workouts themselves are not indicative of SwimSwam’s or Commit’s views on training. They strictly reflect the opinions of the author swim coach.
- Purpose: Capacity (Base) Building
- Target age group: 9-12 years old, 13-14 years old, 15-18 years old
- Target level: Age Group (Advanced)
- Weeks until target meet: 6 weeks
- Team Location: United States
- Course: 25 Yards
- Shared workout link: Click here to view this workout on commitswimming.com
8×50 IM order odds- kick/evens- swim 10 sec RI
Body Position/Core: Repeat 3x w/fins
1×100 @ 2:00 fly kick (rotate/25)
1×150 @ 2:30 back kick desc. (80/90/100)
IM work: Repeat 5x
1×150 @ 3:00 IM/free kick w/board desc.
1×200 @ 3:30 1- fly/2- back/3- breast/4- free/5- IM
4×50 choice RACE in heats