SwimSwam’s daily swimming workout series is a collection of workouts written by coaches from a variety of backgrounds. All daily swimming workouts have been written using Commit Swimming. The workouts themselves are not indicative of SwimSwam’s or Commit’s views on training. They strictly reflect the opinions of the author swim coach.
- Purpose: Speed and Power
- Target age group: 13-14 years old, 15-18 years old
- Target level: Senior Age Group/ High School State Level, National/ Collegiate Level
- Weeks until target meet: 19 weeks
- Team Location: United States
- Course: 25 Yards
- Shared workout link: Click here to view this workout on commitswimming.com
C3/W1 New Cycle/ Closer to Racing Opportunities!
Do your part to keep RSD on Top!
Process: physical, mental, emotional: visualize, stretch/nurture, Prepared
Process/Goals: due this week from All!
300 free g1 [4th 25’s Combo drill ]
200 g1 bk/fr by 50’s, d/s by 25 Reach-Pause/TE
100 br/fly all 3-1 dr
4×125 free @1:25/1:30/1:35/1:40
5 bobs/5 bottom shooters
sox feet 4×75 B g2,3,4 by 25, 1 each @1:30
no sox 4×50 all g4 IM flow fl-bk, bk-br, br-fr, [email protected]:50
200 stroke/fr IM Race!
4×125 fr same
same bobs/bottom shooters
sox hands 4×75 same
no sox 4×50 same
200 stroke/fr IM race
short finz 16×50 k/sw fast @:40/:45 strong! 4 ea
pull 10×50 o=g2 e=g4! ch @:50
wd with time