Collegiate (University of California)
- Scored in the 200 free (5th, 1:43.54) and 100 free (15th, 48.40).
- Led off Cal’s third place 800 free relay
- Led off the title winning 800 free relay
- Also, reached the ‘A’ Final of the 100 free (3rd, 48.09), 200 free (3rd, 1:43.64) and 500 free (8th, 4:40.92).
- Led off the NCAA runner up 800 freestyle relay
- Finished eighth in the 200 freestyle (1:43.72), 14th in the 100 free (48.24), 26th in the 500 free (4:41.25)
- Swam on the 400 freestyle relay in the prelims. The team went on to win the NCAA title without her
- Led off the winning 400 freestyle relay team in a NCAA record time of 3:07.41 on March 1
- Swam the second leg of the Pac-12 champion 800 freestyle relay (6:50.63)
- Finished third in the 100 free (season best 47.78) and seventh in the 500 free (4:39.34)
2015 European Short Course Championships (Netanya, Isreal)
- Finished fourth in the 200 freestyle
2016 European Long Course Championships
- Finished third as part of the 800m freestyle relay
2016 Olympics (Rio de Janeiro, Brazil)
- Qualified in the 200 freestyle and with the 800 freestyle relay
- Finished 26th in the 200 free heats
- Team finished 14th in the 800 freestyle relay heats
2017 World Long Course Championships
Finished 16th in the 200 free and seventh with the 800 free relay.