SwimSwam’s daily swimming workout series is a collection of workouts written by coaches from a variety of backgrounds. All daily swimming workouts have been written using Commit Swimming. The workouts themselves are not indicative of SwimSwam’s or Commit’s views on training. They strictly reflect the opinions of the author swim coach.
- Purpose: Speed and Power
- Target age group: 15-18 years old, 13-14 years old
- Target level: National/ Collegiate Level, Senior Age Group/ High School State Level
- Weeks until target meet: 11 weeks
- Team Location: United States
- Course: 25 Yards
- Shared workout link: Click here to view this workout on commitswimming.com
Mindset: Be a Trooper not a Drooper! Pull Teammates UP, Never drag them Down!
600 Straight: [100fr DPC/100 IM 1K-1SC-1D]
4×100 IM Migrating FAST Swim! 25/ other strokes G1drill @1:45
4×100 IM Migrating FAST swim! 25/ other strokes g1 swim @1:40
4×50 Mod Med Tech Review IM @1:00
Super 500 IM @:30
4×50 tech review fr @1:00
Super 500 Free @:30
pull 4×100 as [75 fr g1 3-4-5 breathing/25 Max Speed IM order @2:00]
Warm Down with time, wash out!