Apne recent instagram post mei,Nathan Adrian ne announce karte huye yah kaha hai ki wo swimming superfan prize package award mei dene wale hai. Aur is kaam mei unka saath denge Olympian Ryan Murphy aur Natalie Coughlin aur inke sath honge USA Swimming ke CEO Tim Hinchey. Jo bhi fund raised hoga is event se wo Center for Disaster Philanthropy’s (CDP) Response fund ko jayega.
View this post on Instagram
I’m donating a signed Speedo Racing Suit to Athletes for Relief as a way to help out in this challenging time. If you’d like, you can donate at the link in my bio for a chance to win the signed suit with all proceeds going directly to the CDP’s COVID-19 Response Fund. If any of my fellow athletes would like to join in, leave a comment below with a signed item you’d like to donate and we’ll add it. #StrongerTogether
Iss CDP COVID-19 Response Fund’s ke main mandate mei supporting healthcare workers, supporting quarantined and especially vulnerable individuals, aur hygiene promotion activities ko support karne ke liye hai.
Nathan Adrian USA Swimming ke most experienced athletes mei se ek hai, unhone apne career mei 2008,2012 and 2016 Olympics mei participate kiya tha aur 5 gold medal, 1 silver medal & 2 bronze medal apne naam kiya tha. Adrian testicular cancer se diagnosed the aur isliye unhe 2 surgeries bhi karani padi thi. Par iske baad bhi Adrian ne South Korea ke Gwangju mei hui 2019 World Swimming Championships aur Peru mei huye 2019 Pan American games mei solid comeback kiya.
Unhone in dono competition mei medals jeete aur unki is performance ne USA ko 4*100 free relays 9men’s and mixed) and silver in the men’s 4*100 medley relay mein Gold jeetne mei help ki Gwanjgu mei. Peru mei, unhone 4*100 mixed freestyle & men’s medley relays mei Gold medal ke saath individual 50 free, 100 free, and men’s 4*100 men’s freestyle relay mei Silver medal jeeta.
Click to donate here.
Apni post mei Adrian ne apne fellow swimmers ko bhi aage aakar is event mei help karne ko kaha.
- Nathan Adrian– 2008, 2012, and 2016 US Olympian, 5-time gold medalist, 8-time medalist – signed Speedo racing suit
- Ryan Murphy– 2016 US Olympian, 3 Time Gold Medalist – signed Speedo racing suit
- Natalie Coughlin– 2004, 2008, 2012 US Olympian, 12 Time Medalist – signed cookbook and Speedo racing suit
- Maggie Steffens– 2012 & 2016 US Olympian, Water Polo, Two Time Gold Medalist – signed suit or water polo ball
- Tom Shields – 2016 US Olympian, Gold Medalist – signed cap
- Elizabeth Beisel – 2008, 2012, and 2016 US Olympian, 2 Time Medalist – signed copy of her book and signed USA cap
- Breeja Larson – 2012 US Olympian, Gold Medalist – signed swim caps
- Anthony Barbar – 2016 Lebanese Olympian – signed cap
- Tim Hinchey– USA Swimming CEO – round of golf for 2 with Nathan Adrian at the Broadmoor