This announcement is courtesy of the USA Swimming Foundation.
Get excited swim fans!
The 2013 Golden Goggle Awards Silent Auction is now LIVE online and open for bidding!
Even if you’re not able to join us in Los Angeles for the Golden Goggle Awards & Silent Auction, you can still get in on the action at www.biddingforgood.com/usaswimmingfdn.
The auction will close at 12:00 noon on Friday, November 22nd. Don’t miss your chance to bid on these once-in-a-lifetime items! All proceeds from the auction benefit the USA Swimming Foundation.
- The chance to join Olympic swimming legends and cheer on the Dallas Cowboys from a private box in Cowboys Stadium.
- Ceremonial podium jackets from the 2012 Olympic Games (sample of jacket shown in photo on the right)
- Tickets to the year’s most popular sporting events, including the 2014 US Open Golf Tournament and the 2014 Final Four Basketball Tournament.
- Lunch with Olympic gold medalists Cullen Jones and Rowdy Gaines.
- Memorabilia from this year’s FINA World Championship Swim Meet
- …and more!
The USA Swimming Foundation raises funds to support programs that save lives and build champions–in the pool and in life.
As the philanthropic arm of USA Swimming, the USA Swimming Foundation works to strengthen the sport from grassroots to gold medals. Whether we’re equipping our children with learn-to-swim skills, or providing financial support to our heroes on the U.S. National Team, the USA Swimming Foundation is dedicated to supporting the pursuit of excellence in our sport and aims to provide the wonderful experience of swimming to kids at all levels across the country.
The USA Swimming Foundation also serves as the home for our U.S. National and Olympic Team Alumni reunions and regional events.
We invite our friends and fans across the country to help us achieve our goals by getting involved as a donor, fundraiser, event attendee or volunteer.
The USA Swimming Foundation raises funds to support programs that save lives and build champions in the pool and in life.