Aqua Lung seeks Specialty Sales Manager.
We are searching for a Specialty Sales Manager with proven leadership skills, who can build respect and trust with others in a fast paced, dynamic environment. This position is responsible for increasing brand visibility by securing in-store real estate and driving positive outcomes of key sales indicators in support of revenue, net margin and sales goals through the management of outside sales representatives. Identify and evaluate marketing and sales tools, merchandising, training needs, assortment planning, displays allocation, and event management. Effectively communicate projects, forecasts, executing and monitoring sales, strategies and understanding performance of all accounts. Partner with the Division Sales Manager to seek out new account opportunities, improve in current accounts, establish, drive and build key independent account business relationships in assigned channels by region.
Management responsibilities include; building of regional in-line forecasts, gathering industry information for in store training, contests, product seeding, events and market shifts. Design business development plans (BDPs), monitor and provide results to Division Sales Manager. Must work independently under little guidance on several projects simultaneously and manage complex projects.
AN IDEAL CANDIDATE MUST DEMONSTRATE THE ABILITY TO:
1. Effectively review and understand sales performance of respective channels.
2. Proactively lead, coach and ensure the proper dissemination of training and development resources are met to grow the needs of the business
3. Adapt, cope with change, make decisions and perform comfortably with risk and uncertainty.
4. Think strategically, synthesize the most complex data and develop innovative solutions within an entrepreneurial environment.
5. Motivate, coach, recognize, and inspire employees to reach their full potential.
6. Analyze and resolve complex customer issues.
7. Deliver excellent organizational skills, verbal and written communication skills.
8. Must be able to travel 40% to 60% of the time.
1. Minimum 7-10 years field sales experience in Swim Specialty, Tri-athlete (multi channel – swim/bike/run) or Sporting Goods independent channels.
2. Minimum 5 years of proven success as a leader.
3. Bachelor’s Degree preferred, equivalent of education and experience will be considered.
4. Extensive knowledge of the apparel industry, swimwear highly preferred.
5. Applied experience; in the development of account relationships, product categories, channel strategies and the study of industry trends.
6. Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with management staff, employees and others with whom the company conducts business.
7. Proficient with MS Office Applications (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, etc.).
HOW TO APPLY
Submit resume and cover letter to [email protected]
– Aqua Lung America, Inc. (AQA) is an equal opportunity employer.
– We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce.
– AQA participates in the United States Department of Homeland Security’s E-Verify program.
– AQA promotes a drug and alcohol free work environment.
ABOUT AQUA LUNG AMERICA
Aqua Lung America, Inc. specializes in the development, manufacture and distribution of technical life support, water, safety, personal fitness and recreation products. We are looking for a talented individual who can support our Mission of providing “personal aquatic equipment for recreational and professional use”.
At Aqua Lung we expect our employees to lead others with respect, be courageous to embrace and drive change, be mindful of our environmental impact, be efficient while being responsible to our customers, and above all else to be honest and do the right thing as we work to together to succeed as a team and achieve company goals.
Swimming News / Swimming Job is courtesy of Aqua Lung.