TritonWear seeks THE SALES CHAMPION
TritonWear is an exciting technology company that is about to disrupt the way that athletes train. We develop wearable technology for performance athletics to make better coaches, resulting in superior athletes. TritonWear’s flagship product, the Triton, is a wearable for competitive swimmers. The Triton enables competitive swimmers to master the waves, to beat their best through the easy to use and understandable analytics it delivers to coaches. Coaches can now focus on coaching their athletes rather than manual data collection and analysis.
Our passionate and highly experienced team of former competitive athletes and product experts is currently based in Kitchener, Waterloo and will soon be headquartered in Toronto, ON.
You yearn to be part of something big. You love sales & marketing. With a deep understanding of the market, product, and customer needs, you’re passionate about creating and driving campaigns that get results.
You’re a self-starter, ready to seize opportunities to make an impact. Plus, you get a deep sense of personal satisfaction when your customers are happy and successful. More about you:
• A passion for swimming.
• You love talking to people and have a genuine desire to see our customers succeed.
• Highly energetic, driven and motivated.
• Desire to work in a high pace environment with an amazing team of driven and passionate people.
• Highly organized and detail oriented.
• Not afraid to cold call people you’ve never met and not afraid to follow up with people regularly.
About the Role
The Sales Champion is responsible for the sale of TritonWear products and services to professional swim organizations. You will proactively work with leaders in the swimming industry, evangelizing the value and impact of TritonWear’s technology. This role will report to the Head of Sales who will help train and mentor you to be successful in this very exciting role.
- Sale of all TritonWear products and services to competitive swim organizations (clubs, schools, universities, etc.).
- Outbound prospecting to identify, qualify, and close new business opportunities.
- Become a subject matter expert on TritonWear products and services.
- Perform product demonstrations to prospects and customers independently.
- Prepare quotations, proposals, presentations and assist with order administration.
- Update CRM system daily with all sales activity. (Calls, Demos, Meetings)
- Accurately report activity and opportunity on a weekly basis to team leader.
- University Degree
- Experience within the competitive swimming industry
- Previous experience as a competitive swimmer. (Bonus)
- 1-2 years of experience in software/technology related sales or marketing an asset
- Exceptional Microsoft Office skills
- Previous experience working with CRM systems (Hubspot, Salesforce.com etc.)
- Experience with Join.me, Webex, LiveMeeting and other presentation technologies
- Experience in a metrics driven sales organization as asset
- High energy and positive attitude.
- Passionate about winning; focused on energizing client relationships.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills 10/10.
- Experience working in a start–up environment.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Highly motivated, self-starter who is able to work well independently.
- Experience demonstrating software to a non-technical audience an asset.
- Ability and desire to proactively reach out to prospective clients in the swimming industry.
Swimming Job / Swimming News is courtesy of TritonWear, a SwimSwam partner.
The fee to post a Swim Job is $50. If you have an open position in the Aquatic Jobs / Lifeguard Jobs market, submit here.