Riverside Aquatics Association seeks head swim coach.
- Directs all aspects of the program; year round, seasonal, masters and swim lessons
- Sets team practice schedule in coordination with the City of Riverside, County of Riverside, Riverside Community
- College and Riverside Unified School District
- Manages, motivates and develops staff of full-time and part-time coaches, and administrative personnel
- Coaches a minimum of one group
- Guides recruitment and retention of swimmers
- Coordinates stroke instruction and training principles
- Works with the other coaches to set training schedules, workout groups and criteria for advancement of all groups
- Directs the operations of the seasonal program, hires coaches, sets schedule
- Determines meet schedule with Board approval
- Oversees parent education
- Provides college guidance to senior swimmers
- Works with the Board of Directors to create and execute vision for the team’s growth and continuing success
- Assists with creation, implementation and management of team budget
- Represents RAA at Eastern Committee, Southern California and City of Riverside meetings and events as requested by the Board of Directors
HOW TO APPLY
Email Resume, References and a detailed overview of personal coaching and training philosophy to [email protected]
ABOUT Riverside Aquatics Association
Founded in 1965, Riverside Aquatics Association one of the premier swim programs in the Inland Empire, and Southern California. Riverside Aquatics Association has a rich history of producing top Age Group swimmers and National Level Senior swimmers. RAA is seeking a Dynamic Head Coach to lead our team. The year round team operates out of two locations, a 50M pool and a short course only facility. In addition to the year round team, RAA has a summer swim program, a swim lesson/learn to swim program and a Master’s Program. RAA has had over 70 swimmers qualify for Junior Olympics seasonally and as a team has finished in the Top 6 at the last few Junior Olympics. The team finished 2nd in the Small Team Division at the 2014 Winter Sectionals, and had 3 swimmers qualify for Short Course Jr. Nationals this past season. The current coaching staff is incredibly experienced and committed to swimming excellence.
Swimming News / Swimming Job is courtesy of Riverside Aquatics Association.