*THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED*
The Assistant Head Coach will assist the Head Coach in the training of multiple training groups, including our National squad. This Coach will lead our Master’s program. This position will require a detail oriented, highly energetic coach who is comfortable working with athletes across all skill levels and background.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
– Assist our Head Coach in training Age Group
– National level athletes.
– Attend meets as assigned
– Lead our Master’s program
– Be in charge of new swimmer recruitment
– Responsible for Web Based Communication
– Meet entries/Other Admin
– Ensure RAC’s training philosophies are being executed across all training groups.
– Coaching and/or competitive swim experience at the club or collegiate level
– Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
– Strong Communication Skills
– Desire and passion for developing swimmers of all ages
– Enthusiastic and highly motivated team player
– Minimum of ASCA level 3 certification or comparable experience
Salary and Benefits
Salary range $40,000 – $45,000
Medical Insurance stipend of $3,000
Bonus Opportunity up to $3,000
Monthly cell phone allowance
Relocation expenses negotiable
HOW TO APPLY
Email Head Coach Emmanuel Lanzo at [email protected]
Position Begins August 24th, 2015 or sooner
About Ridgefield Aquatic Club
Ridgefield Aquatic Club is located in Ridgefield, CT. The Club has 150 competitive swimmers, 45 masters swimmers and a pre-competitive swim program. The team practices out of a 25meter 6 lane pool.
Swimming News / Swimming Job is courtesy of Ridgefield Aquatic Club.