Hiram College is seeking qualified applications for the position of Assistant Swim Coach. This is a part-time position, coordinating the internal and external working of the teams. Candidate must be able to work 20 hours per, including evening and weekends, attend swim meets and practices, be familiar with Hy-tek (Meet and Team Manager) and Colorado Timing System, aid in recruiting and scouting, able to use Microsoft office products, and keep updated records on individual/team times.
Assistant Swim Coach is responsible for the following
• Implementing practices and technique work
• Operating and running Hy-Tek (Meet and Team Manager) as well as the Colorado Timing System during dual meets
• Scouting of conference and non-conference opponents
• Aiding the Head Coach in recruiting
• Attending all practices and meets
• Monitoring and helping to oversee swim lessons
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified candidates are encouraged to send a letter of application, resume, and the names, addresses, and telephone numbers of three professional references to Brian O’Neill, Head Swim Coach, Hiram College, P.O. Box 1777, Hiram OH 44234 or by email to [email protected].
Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.
ABOUT HIRAM COLLEGE
Hiram College is a private liberal arts institution located in northeast Ohio. Hiram College is a member of the North Coast Athletic Conference and NCAA Division III.
Swimming News / Swimming Job is courtesy of Hiram College.