COPS is looking for individuals who are energetic, knowledgeable, ethical, and able to communicate with parents, fellow coaches and swimmers of all ages. You must be able to work as part of a coaching team.
Responsibilities for coaches include:
- Writing and coaching practices
- Conducting dryland workouts
- Attending meets as scheduled – approximately 1-2 per month
- Entering swimmers in desired events for swim meets based on practice agenda’s and performance
- Attend staff meetings and other events as assigned by the Head Coach
- Keep accurate records for groups including attendance and communications
- Communicate with parents and other staff members in a timely manner
- USA Swimming Registered Coach – or be in the process of completing
- 2 years of coaching experience preferred
Pay will depend on experience and responsibilities.
While this is a part-time position, potential exists for other revenue sources.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should send resume to: Ted Carson, [email protected]
Swimming News / Swimming Job is courtesy of COPS.