5 seniors from Charlotte Catholic High School in Charlotte, North Carolina have signed National Letters of Intent (or, in the case of the Ivies, did so symbolically) to swim for Division I Universities next fall, and in the least their 5 destinations know that they’re getting winners. That’s because these 5 seniors have won every North Carolina State Championship in their careers (and, in fact, the school has won a North Carolina State Championship every year since.)
All 5 also swim for SwimMAC Carolina.
The names are:
- Maria Sheridan – Duke (read more here).
- Nicole Emory – Notre Dame (read more here).
- Christine Sullivan – Villanova (a versatile freestyler who’s been 1:52.9/4:57.8/10:17.14 in the 200/500/1000 freestyle: a good fit for Villanova’s lethal distance freestyle group).
- Elsa Welshofer – Princeton (read more here).
- Lauren Rhodes – North Carolina State (read more here).