Location: Rosemont, PA, USA
he Agnes Irwin School, an all-girls’ Pre-K through 12 independent school in the Philadelphia suburbs, is committed to fostering the intellectual and personal growth of girls and young women. Providing its students with a rigorous academic education, AIS is dedicated to developing each student’s highest potential in intellect, character and physical well-being.
Join our community of educators as a Varsity Swim Coach for the 2019-2020 Winter Season beginning on November 18, 2019. This part-time position will be responsible for the continuing development of the highly competitive swimming and diving program.
- Coordinate practice sessions and training programs with an emphasis on athletic growth and development, as well as safety
- Attend all practices and meets
- Promote a positive attitude, academic achievement, and personal growth
- Assist student-athletes in the college recruiting process
- Supervise Assistant Swim Coaching and Diving Coach
Successful candidates will possess:
- Bachelor’s degree and prior experience coaching and teaching swimming or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience developing swimming and diving programs, leading/coordinating a team of coaches, and developing and advancing a long-term vision and plan highly preferred
- Ability to maintain and consistently exemplify the highest standards of professionalism, leadership, sportsmanship and respect
- Ability to work effectively with students, staff, administration, and parents
- CPR/First Aid certification, Lifeguard certification required
The Agnes Irwin School does not discriminate in any term or condition of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other characteristic or status protected by federal, state or local law.
How to Apply
Apply at: https://agnesirwinschool.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=4