Location: Spencerport, NY, USA
Marlins Swimming is a competitive swim club located on the West Side of Rochester, NY. We offer a year-round USA Swimming program for competitive age group (5-18 years old) swimmers and are seeking a Senior Coach to work alongside the Program Director/Head Coach and other coaches to enhance the team. The team practices out of local school facilities six days per week.
This position will primarily work with our Senior Prep and Performance Team age group levels. The Senior Coach position requires a motivated, enthusiastic individual with experience and knowledge in competitive swimming. Candidates should exhibit the necessary professionalism and maturity to communicate with swimmers of all abilities, their parents, and the club’s Head Coach and other team coaches. Compensation will depend on experience and qualifications.
- USA Swimming Coach Certification in good standing or obtained within two weeks of offer
- Strong background in competitive swimming
- Previous Coach experience with upper age group levels
- ASCA level 3 or higher a plus
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Working knowledge of USA Swimming rules and regulations
- Develop and coach swim practices and attend swim meets in a coordinated effort with the Head Coach and other team coaches.
- Work with Head Coach and other team coaches to implement age-appropriate swim programs including personal goal setting. Inspire and challenge each swimmer to achieve his or her goals and develop positive self-esteem.
- Display professional behavior at all times when representing Marlins Swimming (e.g., at practices, meets, and other club events).
How to Apply
Email resume to [email protected]