Applications due 08/31/14
KING is seeking a coach for the Senior Group based out of the KING County Aquatic Center. The KING Senior Group consists of approximately 25-30 swimmers, mainly ages13-16, and is the second highest level within the club. Most of this group has Senior Sectional cuts and are eying a move towards becoming national level athletes. The Senior Coach will work directly with Co-Head Coaches/National Team Coaches to establish culture, criteria, and, seasonal plan for the KING senior groups with the goal of developing world-class athletes and an environment for long-term success. There will also be an administrative role for this person to play within the club based on their strengths and operational needs.
- Be a self-driven learner.
- Be a member in good standing of USA Swimming and be fully certified.
- Have at least 4+ years of USA Swimming coaching experience.
- 4 year college degree preferred.
- Be flexible, willing to learn/grow as a coach, open to new methods, and is a positive persona on the pool deck.
- Be knowledgeable in Team Manager, Excel, and word.
- Have experience in scheduling pool time, budgeting, and organizing team travel.
Salary will be commensurate with experience.
KING Aquatic Club
Established in 1966, King Aquatic Club (KING) is the premier youth sports program in the Seattle-Tacoma Metropolitan area. KING is a USA Swimming year-round competitive swim team offering high quality professional coaching and technique instruction for swimmers of all ages and abilities. As a member club of Pacific Northwest Swimming and a USA Swimming Gold Medal Club, the goal of KING is to provide every member an opportunity to for greatness.
How to Apply
Please forward resumes and cover letters to Ash Milad [email protected]
KING Aquatic Club
PO Box 28340
Seattle, WA 98118