Applications due 02/29/16
Founded by the 1936 U.S. Olympic gold medalist Adolph Kiefer, Kiefer is one of the original manufacturers and distributors of aquatics products. We are seeking enthusiastic, self-motivated individuals with a keen eye for detail and incredible organizational skills to join our sales support team. This individual works closely with the sales team to ensure that orders are processed, tracked and delivered in a timely fashion and has an acute awareness of order status at all times.
- Acts as internal lead for customer orders generated by the sales department
- Intimately understands the proper flow of an order from receipt through delivery
- Aids in the creation of team apparel forms for distribution to all intra-company departments.
- Works with sales, purchasing and e-commerce departments to create and keep team webpages current
- Maintains and keeps current a database of customer logo’s along with size and placement information
- Monitors back-order report daily and works with purchasing to ensure that products are ordered
- Manages all internal work-flow processes, including work-orders, to ensure on-time delivery to customer
- Works directly with internal and external custom houses to ensure pricing and scheduling
- Communicates with customers for logo approval prior to production start
- Communicates order status to sales team
- Has strong communication skills and can work directly with customers for artwork approval and status updates
- Has a thorough understanding of our internal processes
- Makes recommendations to improve workflow and efficiency
Swimming knowledge and/or experience is a plus for this position. Excellent communication and organizational skills are required for this exciting and fast-paced position.
This is an in-house position based in our corporate offices in Zion, Illinois.
How to Apply
Email cover letter, résumé, salary requirements and references to [email protected]
Kiefer Swim Products
1700 Kiefer Drive
Zion, IL 60099