The President and General Manager of Columbus Pool Management has overall responsibility for the operation of this Columbus company, including hiring, managing staff, opening pools, sales of contracts, customer service, and administration or have strong experience as a Head Swimming Coach. The newly hired President will be trained in The Pool Management Group methods and operational processes (admin, operations, HR, lifeguard training and more) and will utilize our proven processes.
We are in search of a candidate that has the personal drive and entrepreneurial qualities to succeed at managing and growing a business.
· The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 4 years experience in swimming pool management as a supervisor, general manager, or other position requiring extensive employee supervision and customer service.
· Proven success communicating with customers and managing customer problems.
· Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to establish trust and report quickly and maintain strong relationships with customers.
· Positive attitude and highly adaptable.
· Ability to multi task and wear multiple hats.
· A self-starter able to learn quickly and take charge.
· Willingness to work EXTREMELY long hours in spring and summer months as needed.
Starting salary of $45,000 to $65,000 with large upside opportunity to increase income with growth of business. The compensation is based on profit sharing and there is no ceiling to compensation. We offer comprehensive benefits to full time employees including medical insurance, long term disability insurance, 401(k), and generous paid time off.
About the Pool Management Group
Columbus Pool Management has been managing commercial swimming pools in Columbus, Ohio, since 1998. The company is part of The Pool Management Group, which is the largest privately held pool management company in the United States. The Pool Management Group is the parent company to 16 swimming pool management companies. Each of its locations have been grown from the bottom up, infused with sophisticated operating processes and risk management strategies. The Pool Management Group is considered one of the thought leaders in the industry and is at the forefront of swimming pool safety and risk management.
How to Apply
Send resume to [email protected]
Columbus Pool Management, 8185 Green Meadows Drive North, Lewis Center, OH 43035