with Wichita Swim Club
Under the Supervision of the General Manager/Head Coach the Aquatics Programming Director is responsible for overseeing and ensuring the success of the Wichita Swim Club’s aquatic programs.
Overview of position:
1. Develops and Organizes aquatics programs in conjunction with General Manager/Head Coach.
2. Manages operation of Swim School consisting of 350-600 swimmers per session.
3. Plans and markets Wichita Swim Club Aquatics Programs.
4. Prepares progress reports on Aquatics Programs.
5. Trains and manages Swim School and program staff.
6. Plans and coordinates program marketing and community events.
Swim School Management:
1. Ensures implementation of Swim America Curriculum.
2. Educates and trains staff of 25-35 employees on curriculum.
3. Manages website and program communications.
4. Educates clients on processes for enrolling and payments.
5. Educates clients on Swim School curriculum.
6. Educates clients on aquatic safety issues.
7. Ensures scheduling of students and instructors into classes.
8. Ensures tracking of student skills and level progress.
9. Responds to client inquiries.
10. Actively markets Swim School to the community.
11. Oversees lessons and/or Deck Supervisers to ensure swimmer progress and implementation of curriculum.
12. Works in conjunction with General Manager/Head Coach to develop program budget.
13. Conducts in-service training with staff to continue education of instructors and supervisors.
14. Works with Swim Team counterparts to develop transition programs.
Additional Aquatics Program Implementation:
1. Develops program curriculum and assures its implementation.
2. Actively markets programs to community.
3. Assures quality of customer experience.
4. Maintains program website.
5. Answers customers e-mails and questions.
6. Collaborates with General Manager/Head Coach on yearly budget.
7. Seeks out and pursues grant opportunities for programming.
1. Ensures database of programs, registrations, and customers is being updated and maintained.
2. Delivers monthly and quarterly reports for programs as directed
3. Provides requests for equipment needs to General Manager/Head Coach.
Supervision and Training:
1. Hires staff in coordination with the General Manager/Head Coach.
2. Trains staff and instructors on program curriculum.
3. Provides routine feedback to staff supported by formal reviews per club policy.
4. Ensures class schedules are being created and adhered to.
5. Conducts meetings with supervisors.
6. Conducts safety training for entire Wichita Swim Club staff.
7. Assures that staff is cleaning areas throughout and at the end of the work day.
Other duties: As directed by General Manager/Head Coach
1) Undergraduate Degree preferred.
2) Minimum of 4 years experience working the aquatics industry to include:
a) Working with youth
b) Water safety
c) Program development
d) Program marketing
e) Supervisory duties
f) Class and staff scheduling
g) Registration software and database management
h) Project Management
3) Ability to implement organizational goals
4) Grant writing ability is a plus.
5) Swim America experience is a plus.
6) Ability to pass background screening.
7) Certifications in or ability to obtain certifications in Lifeguard Training, CPR, First Aid, AED, and Water Safety and/or Instructors training (i.e. Red Cross WSI, Swim America, etc.)
Salary / Benefits / Hours
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vacation, Swim School and/or Swim Team tuition discounts
Hours: Full Time
Apply: Email resume and references to Brian Kupferer at [email protected] or mail to Wichita Swim Club, 8323 E Douglas, Wichita, KS 67207
Wichita Swim Club
Wichita Swim Club was formed in 1954. In 1991 WSC opened it’s own facility. The facility has a 50 mtr x 25 yard competition pool and a 2 lane 20 yard warm water lesson pool. The swim lesson program has 300-500 swimmers per session.
The ideal candidate would have leadership experience in running a swimming program, including leading a swimming team, creating swimming lessons and creating other programs that helps children develop a true appreciation of water activities such as “Hip-Hop Splash” and “Blue Seals”. Also, the idea candidate would be a certified Water Safety Instructor, have CPO certification, and be a certified lifeguard instructor.
Key Roles (Essential Job Responsibilities)
Prepare Youth For Success / Leadership
1. Create an environment that facilitates the achievement of Youth Development Outcomes.
• Promote and stimulate program participation….enact incentive award program / recognition.
• Outreach and register new members and participate in Club orientation process.
• Provide guidance and role modeling to members.
• Demonstrate leadership to assure conduct, safety and development of members.
• Ensure that members are encouraged to participate in a variety of programs and receive instruction and constructive feedback to develop skills.
Program Development and Implementation
2. Effectively generate and implement a spectrum of aquatic programming consistent with Club organization goals and mission. Ensure that entire aquatic staff understand and effectively communicate standards of program and have the proper training and certifications to instruct / lifeguard.
3. Monitor and evaluate programs, services and activities to ensure safety of members, quality in programs and appearance and cleanliness of pool areas at all times. Prepare periodic activity reports.
4. Control program and activity expenditures within approved budget.
5. Ensure a productive work environment with subordinate staff with weekly / periodic staff meetings.
6. Recruit, train and manage assigned staff / lifeguards and volunteers; provide ongoing feedback; and identify and support ongoing development opportunities.
Marketing and Public Relations
7. Increase visibility of Club aquatic programs and overall Club programs and services and maintain good public relations.
1. Support other Club programming as required.
2. Support Club special events.
3. Must be able to work from 1:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. (Monday – Friday)
Boys & Girls Club of Greenwich
Our Mission: To enable all young people, especially those who need us most, to realize their full potential as productive, caring, responsible citizens.
Our vision for the next three years and beyond:
* To be the program of choice for every child in town, as defined by our mission, and to serve all of those children.
* To offer programs to strengthen character so as to positively affect the life and future of every Club child.
* To empower children to make good choices and to contribute to their communities.
* To ensure that our Staff, together with Volunteers, support and inspire all children in their care.
* To foster relationships between responsible, caring adults and children.
* To operate effectively, efficiently, and safely with the flexibility to meet increased needs in challenging times.
* To maintain a fun, safe place to enjoy childhood and to develop a sense of pride, optimism and belonging.
Palo Alto Stanford Aquatics (Stanford Campus Site) is seeking a part-time coach to assist with the Senior Group. PASA-Stanford Campus is a leading swim program and PASA is a nationally recognized team for competitive swimming excellence.
The Senior Group is comprised of swimmers ages 14-18 who range from the Sectional to National level. The position includes approximately 15 hours of on deck coaching each week, 1-2 weekend meets per month, and additional travel meets throughout the year. The assistant coach will work under the direction of and closely with the Head Coach.
– Coaching and/or competitive swimming experience at the club or collegiate level
– Strong communication skills
– Desire & passion for developing swimmers of all ages
– Expertise with current technique development and training methodologies
– Enthusiastic and highly motivated team player
Our pool and offices are located on the Stanford University Campus. Staff members are employed by Stanford University. Compensation will be based on experience.
There are numerous additional coaching & teaching opportunities available for interested candidates.
To find out more about the team, please visit www.scraswimming.com.
Please send a cover letter, resume, and references to Head Coach Joey Sementelli at [email protected].
Palo Alto Stanford Aquatics
Mission Statement: To be the most recognized and successful club in USA Swimming. Our Vision: We envision a program that provides advanced level coaching to develop the total athlete at all levels of development, from beginners to world-class competitors. PASA’s innovative program maximizes the results of time spent in the water by incorporating swimmer specific practices designed to enhance individual development, including strength, stretching, yoga, pilates, mental training, and team building.
with Somerset Valley YMCA
Somerset Valley YMCA is seeking an Associate Director to assist with running the highly successful Swim Team. The team consists of over 450 swimmers with a budget size of $650,000 which operates out of a 20,000 square foot aquatics facility in Bridgewater, NJ with a 10-lane lap pool and various regional satellite facilities.
* Co-manage the most advanced 11-12 practice group in program along with the Director of Competitive Aquatics including season planning, group communication, and writing workouts/covering practices and meets.
* Assist with all other age and practice groups (15-18’s, 13-14’s, 11-12’s, 10/U’s) with writing workouts/covering practices and meets.
* Assist in management of competitive Swim Team program including focusing on development of competitive skills as well as teamwork, persistence, positive attitude, and core values.
* Assist in recruiting, hiring, training, evaluating, developing, scheduling and directing coaching staff and volunteers as needed.
* Assist with accurately entering swim meet information and assist with communicating to parents in a timely, professional manner.
* Assist management team with monitoring daily pool operations to adhere to state to all state, local, and YMCA health and safety regulations.
* Assist in securing and scheduling pool facilities.
* Build effective, authentic relationships with community partners, parents and program participants.
* Assist in working with the Swim Team Parents Organization to promote and support the swim team
* Assist with creating, targeting, and distributing marketing of program information.
* Assist in developing/monitoring program budget to meet fiscal objectives.
* Maintain knowledge of industry trends and safety regulations.
* Assist in YMCA fund raising activities and special events as assigned.
* Follow all YMCA policies, rules, regulations and procedures including emergency safety procedures.
* Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
* Coach in good standing with USA Swimming
* Minimum of 1-3 years of coaching experience with various age groups
* Excellent interpersonal, organizational, communication and motivational skills
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office and knowledge of social media platforms
* ASCA certification (Level 1 or higher preferred) a plus
* Competitive swimming experience a plus
* Experience with swim meet and team management software such as Team Manager, Meet Manager, or Team Unify a plus
* Current CPR for the Professional Rescuer, AED and First Aid certifications
* Current Oxygen Administration certification
* Current Lifeguard certification
Salary commensurate with experience. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance, retirement and paid time off. Complimentary YMCA membership and staff program discounts.
About Somerset Valley YMCA
The Somerset Valley YMCA strives to enable swimmers to grow as individuals, achieve their goals as swimmers and expand their overall potential in a nurturing, safe, yet demanding environment. In doing so, we develop enthusiastic, dedicated swimmers who are capable of responding to the demands of a highly competitive program. As six (6) time New Jersey State YMCA Champions, we strive to remain a top-level USA Swimming Silver medal program and to become a highly competitive swimming force at both the regional and national levels.
with Amherst College
Amherst College invites applications for the part-time position of Assistant Coach of Men’s and Women’s Swimming.
The successful candidate will assist in all phases of a highly competitive NCAA Division III swimming and diving program including on-deck coaching, recruiting, meet management, dry land training and various other administrative tasks.
Experience coaching collegiate swimmers or as an intercollegiate competitive swimmer preferred.
This is a non-benefited position.
Possibility of tuition waiver at UMass if admitted to certain graduate programs.
Interested candidates should submit a letter of application, resume and the contact information (telephone number and e-mail address) for three professional references to https://jobs.amherst.edu.
A review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.
About Amherst College
Amherst College is a private undergraduate College for men and women with 1,800 students, and 200 faculty and 600 staff members. Located in the Connecticut River Valley of western Massachusetts, Amherst participates with Hampshire, Mount Holyoke, and Smith Colleges and the University of Massachusetts in the Five College Consortium.
with Amherst College
Amherst College, an NCAA Division III school, seeks candidates for the position of Men’s and Women’s Diving Coach.
This part-time position reports to the Head Coach for Swimming and Diving and will include additional responsibilities related to other aspects of a collegiate swimming and diving program.
Must have experience coaching divers or as a competitive diver. Must demonstrate knowledge of the sport, including dryland training and spotting techniques, familiarity of NCAA rules and show valid US Diving certification. Possibility of tuition waiver at UMass if admitted to graduate program.
Interested candidates should a cover letter, resume, and the names and contact information (mail, e-mail, and telephone numbers) of three professional references. A review of application material will begin immediately and continue until position is filled.
About Amherst College
Amherst College is a private undergraduate liberal arts college for men and women, with 1,800 students and more than 200 faculty members. Located in the Connecticut River Valley of western Massachusetts, Amherst participates with Hampshire, Mount Holyoke, and Smith colleges and the University of Massachusetts in the Five-College consortium.
Amherst College is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, persons of color, and persons with disabilities to apply. The College is committed to enriching its educational experience and its culture through the diversity of its faculty, administration, and staff.
with Redlands Swim Team
Redlands Swim Team (RST) is currently looking for a highly qualified, full-time Head Coach.
This is a challenging opportunity that requires excellent management and administrative skills, both oral and written, with the reward of leading a team that has a long tradition of success. Compensation is competitive and negotiated depending on level of experience, credentials, and history of success. Must pass background check. Interested, qualified candidates should email a cover letter that describes your coaching and managing philosophies, along with salary requirements, resume, and three references to the Team Administrator, at [email protected]
Overview of Head Coach Responsibilities and Expectations
Direct all aspects of the program; year round, seasonal, masters, and learn to swim
Develop and drive a consistent, team-wide coaching philosophy, which is age-appropriate, emphasizing excellence, goal setting, and teamwork
Develop a highly competitive swim program with age-appropriate, skill based levels, focusing on building confidence that grows from improvement, while pursuing excellence; incorporate the 4 Physiologic Aspects of Swimming: Technique, strength, endurance and speed
Devise, communicate, and execute seasonal plans, practice schedules, and training, which support team and individual goals
Direct coaching staff, which includes establishing coach performance expectations and development, conducting annual performance reviews, coordinating, and tracking continuing education and required certifications, and building a cohesive coaching staff; emphasizing communication, knowledge sharing, and cooperation
Collaborate and make recommendations to the Board regarding staffing requirements and changes
Communicate and coordinate with water polo lead coaches regarding pool schedules
Identify and target appropriate meet participation, coordinate meet schedules, and coach coverage
Establish, encourage and review goal setting for all swimmers
Coaches a minimum of one group
Establish and direct a year-round “Learn to Swim” program, and capitalize on building the next generation of RST swimmers
Cultivate collaborative relationships with each school’s aquatics coaches/administrators to coordinate practice schedules
Attend RST monthly Board meeting (or submit monthly report) to report status and progress of swimming and coaching goals as stated in seasonal plan
Represent RST at Eastern Committee and Southern California Swimming meetings within SCS LSC
Monitor USA Swimming rules and requirements to verify that RST’s practices and policies are current and in compliance
Align with RST Board to establish annual budget and fundraising goals
Assist RST Board in community outreach to expand RST programs and visibility; Initiate communication with local businesses and groups to promote RST
Other responsibilities as agreed upon between Head Coach and Board
Bachelor’s degree / Current USA Swimming membership/certifications / American Swimming Coaches Association (ASCA) Level 4 or higher preferred / Minimum 5+ years Head Coaching experience required, 10+ preferred, or 5-10 years spent in leadership and staff supervision / Strong work ethic and passion for the sport / Proven coaching record with excellent swimmer progression and results / Have experience working with multiple pool sites / Proven ability to mentor, manage, and motivate staff to reach potential / Excellent communication and organizational skills / Working knowledge of Team Unify and Hy-Tek Team Manager / Microsoft Office proficiency
Up to $72,000
About Redlands Swim Team
RST is a USA Swimming Silver Medal Club in the Club Excellence program and a top-level team in the Eastern Section of the Southern California Swimming LSC. RST is a non-profit, parent-board managed team, and has operated since 1962 (formerly called Redlands Swim Club). The Redlands Swim Team maintains year-round competitive swim and water polo teams, learn-to-swim, and masters programs. RST currently has over 300 athletes and utilizes 4, 25-yard pools at the 3 local high schools, and 1, 50-meter pool at a community college.
with KING Aquatic Club
KING Aquatic Club is seeking a new head site coach for their Covington/Tahoma program.
Duties include over seeing and running the Age Group program and helping grow and develop the new Physical Genius group.
About KING Aquatic Club
Established in 1966, King Aquatic Club (KING) is the premier youth sports program in the Seattle-Tacoma Metropolitan area. As a member club of Pacific Northwest Swimming and a USA Swimming Gold Medal Club, the goal of KING is to provide every member an opportunity to improve swimming skills and achieve success at his or her level of ability. From beginners to Olympians and everyone in between, we create an environment where excellence is inevitable and fun!
USMS is seeking one (1) full time software developer to assist with our web operations in Sarasota, FL. USMS, founded in 1970, is a membership-operated national governing body that promotes health, wellness, fitness and competition for adults through swimming. It does so by partnering with more than 1,500 adult swim programs across the country; promoting information via the bimonthly member magazine, SWIMMER, monthly e-newsletter, STREAMLINES, and usms.org; and by sanctioning and promoting pool, open water and virtual events and competitions. More than 59,000 adults are registered members of USMS. This position is located in our national office in downtown Sarasota, next to the Sarasota Visitors Center.
This position reports to the USMS IT Director.
Work with our volunteers to develop requirements for new web applications and updates to existing offerings.
Develop and code new applications, and maintain/update existing code on usms.org to support members and volunteers throughout the country.
Work with team to develop new mobile applications for the organization.
Support onsite staff with computer and software installation and configuration, and maintain office network infrastructure.
Intermediate to Advanced PHP & MySQL
Experience with Linux, Apache, Sendmail useful
Familiarity with competitive swimming structures and culture are highly desired
Personal interactive skills are very important in this position, including the ability to interact with non-technical volunteers to gather requirements for projects and the ability to provide customer service to our members over e-mail and phone.
In addition to a base salary, USMS offers a competitive benefits package including health, life, dental, vision and a matching 401K
No recruiters, please.
Note: When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Do you have PHP and MySQL programming experience?
3. Are you a Masters swimmer or triathlete, or do you have any competitive swimming background?
4. Do you live in the Sarasota area or are you willing to relocate to Sarasota?
U.S. Masters Swimming
USMS, founded in 1970, is a membership-operated national governing body that promotes health, wellness, fitness and competition for adults through swimming. It does so by partnering with more than 1,500 adult swim programs across the country; promoting information via the bimonthly member magazine, SWIMMER, monthly e-newsletter, STREAMLINES, and usms.org; and by sanctioning and promoting pool, open water and virtual events and competitions. More than 60,000 adults are registered members of USMS. This position is located in our national office in downtown Sarasota, FL.
with Dynamo Swim Club
Dynamo Swim Club is seeking a full-time coach. Dynamo celebrates it’s 50th anniversary and is a nationally recognized Gold Medal Team. The position will include coaching two group and administrative responsibilities.
Lead Coach for one of our Age Group squads. The squad will be competitive swimmers ages 11 to 14. The Lead Coach will be responsible for approximately 12-18 hours of on-deck coaching per week, and will typically attend 1 weekend meet per month. The group practices Monday-Friday and on Saturday mornings.
The coach will be responsible for all administrative duties for primary group and seasonal, weekly and daily planning.
Participation in our weekly staff meetings.
This coach will assist with other competitive groups.
3 Years coaching and managerial experience
Competitive swimming experience at the club or collegiate level.
Strong communication, organizational, and administrative skills
Desire & passion for working with and developing swimmers of all ages
Enthusiastic and highly motivated team player
Current USA Swimming Coach certification requirement
To find out more about the program, please visit www.dynamoswimclub.com
Inquiries reply to CEO/Head Coach Jason Turcotte – [email protected]
Dynamo Swim Club Mission Statement
To have nationally recognized aquatic programs that build on a tradition of excellence by teaching and training all levels of swimmers combining individual development with team unity in a family centered organization.
with The Bay Club Company
The Aquatics Director is an exempt position whose primary responsibility is the financial success of the Aquatics Program through the on-going creation and/or development of staff, programs, services and facilities. The Aquatics Director will provide leadership to aquatics Associates to ensure that member needs are met and that the experience delivered surpasses expectations. The Aquatics Director will be required on a daily basis to exercise discretion and independent judgment in ensuring that the Aquatics Program is successful and that the aquatics Associates are adequately developed.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
PRIMARY JOB FUNCTIONS
•Hires, trains, supervises, develops, and terminates the employment of those supervised in accordance with company polices and directives
•Performs timely performance evaluations on Associates.
•Compiles comprehensive reports regarding performance of Associates.
• Responsible for implementation of all laws, regulations and policies regarding, employment practices, safety rules and all other company policies and procedures
•Oversee day-to-day aquatic operations run smoothly and efficiently through a visible management presence and leadership.
•Process, review and submit payroll for all aquatics staff
•Act as club and/or regional Manager on Duty, as required
•The creation, development and implementation of programming for aquatics center including recreational, educational and fitness programming for all ages and abilities. Also includes responsibility for swim team, swim instruction, swim programming, masters and water aerobics.
•Develop and introduce new services and programs on an ongoing basis; track utilization including capacity/availability, male/female, member/non-member, etc.
•Aquatics operations including customer service, communication, marketing, purchasing, program development, implementation and evaluation
•Daily walk through of the aquatics areas to ensure a clean, organized, safe, and well maintained facility, paying special attention to cleanliness, service delivery, and member interaction
•Manage financial performance of the aquatic program through achievement of sales and revenue targets, expense management, proper planning and forecasting, and retention
•Track, report and analyze the details of financial operation
•Prepare and implement action plans to meet or exceed monthly financial goals
•Assist club management in development of annual operating and capital budgets, as well as long term growth strategy
•Review applicable financial statements and reports
Communication and Relationships
•Effectively and professionally interacts and communicates with senior management, managers, other Associates, vendors, members, senior staff, and guests.
•Promote harmonious relations among members, staff, vendors, and the community at-large.
•Communicate timely and follow up, as appropriate.
•Active participation in required events, required programs, required meetings and required trainings.
Corporate Goals & Objectives
•Promote the company’s safety goals and actively work towards ensuring a safe working environment.
•Interpret and ensure compliance with company policies and procedures.
•Actively further Aquatics objectives and continuously support improvement and positive change, which includes participating on corporate designated committees to improve the company and business operations.
•Make professional development a consistent priority.
•Active participation in meetings and training programs
•Flexibility in work schedule, as job may require day and evening shifts, weekends and holidays
The Bay Club Company
The Bay Club Company (“TBCC”) founded in 1977 is a hospitality company, providing experiences that celebrate an active and vibrant lifestyle. We offer our members the finest fitness and leisure facilities, programming for the whole family, engaging social events and dining experiences, luxurious spa amenities, and convenient business lounges, as well as unprecedented travel and resort opportunities. We are predominantly on the West Coast, specifically California with headquarters in San Francisco, with approximately 12 locations, 40,000 memberships and 2,300 associates. Our Clubs offer a unique list of services, for a complete list of your Club’s services please visit your club website at: www.bayclubs.com
The Greater Holyoke YMCA Vikings (HYV) are looking for two part time Age Group Coaches for our Level 2 Bronze Medal YMCA/USA Swimming program. We are a competitive Swim Team for athletes ages 6 and up based in Holyoke, MA. Come join a great coaching staff at a program with room for growth! In order to be considered for this position, you must be available Monday-Friday afternoons, as well as Saturday morning and occasional weekend meets. The ideal candidate will have: competitive swimming and coaching experience, Knowledge of current stroke techniques, an energetic personality with a passion for working with children. All of our coaches are required to be CPR and Lifeguard Certified, or have valid Red Cross Safety Training for Swim Coaches. Coaches must also be, or become, registered with USA Swimming.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
-Assist in writing, delivering and supervising scheduled team practices
-Attend and Assist at meets and team functions as required
-Provide constructive feedback to swimmers about stroke technique
-Continue pursuing education around teaching methodology and technical development
-Communicate with parents regarding swimmers’ progress
-Communicate with head coach regarding all aspects of the program groups that you oversee and work with
All interested applicants should send all swim instruction and personal swimming experience to the email contact information below. Only serious applicants with experience should apply.
About Greater Holyoke YMCA Vikings
The Greater Holyoke YMCA Vikings Swim Team is a center for the development of high performance competitive swimmers in New England. The core of our training philosophy is built upon Caring, Honesty, Respect, and Responsibility. We believe that competitive swimming nurtures healthy development, and we encourage dedication to sportsmanship, academics, community involvement, and life-long fitness. We focus on the excellence of all swimmers, from the novice to national performer. Our coaches work with all swimmers to set goals and foster commitment to achieving them as part of a team.
The Charles River Aquatics Dragons are looking for a part time Senior Coach for our USA Swimming program. We are a competitive Swim Team for athletes ages 6 and up based in Boston, and are the competitive arm of the Charles River Aquatics Learn To Swim program. CRA is the future home of the 2012 United States Swimming Olympic Team Trials pool. Come join a great coaching staff at a program with room for growth!
In order to be considered for this position, you must be available Monday-Friday afternoons, as
well as Saturday morning and occasional weekend meets.
The ideal candidate will have: competitive and coaching experience, stroke technique knowledge, charismatic personality and a passion for working with children ages 13-18.
All of our coaches are CPR and Lifeguard Certified, or have valid Red Cross Safety Training for Swim Coaches. Coaches must also be, or become, registered with USA Swimming. ASCA certification is preferred.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
-Assist in writing, delivering and supervising scheduled team practices
-Assist at meets and team functions
-Provide constructive feedback to swimmers
-Connect with and assist swimmers in outlining goals and the paths to achieving those goals
-Continue pursuing education around teaching methodology, technical development, team building and leadership development
-Communicate with parents regarding swimmers’ progress
-Communicate with head coach regarding all aspects of the senior group
For more information about our program and philosophy please view our website at www.teamunify.com/necra
If you feel you have the credentials we are looking for, please send a resume and contact information to the email address listed for consideration. Include all swim instruction and personal swimming experience. Only serious applicants with experience should apply.
Any questions can be directed to Head Coach Chris Sheppard at [email protected].
About Charles River Aquatics Dragons
The Charles River Aquatics Dragons are committed to helping team members develop life skills through swimming. Our objective is to provide an atmosphere conducive to development and growth for individuals of all ages. We foster sportsmanship and fair play, and demand respect for others on the team and in the larger community, while instilling in our members a love for the sport of swimming.
Palo Alto Stanford Aquatics (Stanford Campus Site) is seeking a full-time coach. The position will include coaching and administrative responsibilities. PASA-Stanford Campus is a leading swim program and PASA is a nationally recognized team for competitive swimming excellence.
– Lead Coach for Age Group 3. Age Group 3 is a group of competitive swimmers ages 11 & 12. The Age Group 3 Lead Coach will be responsible for approximately 12 hours of on- deck coaching per week, and will typically attend 1 weekend meet per month. The group practices 4:30-6:30 pm Monday-Friday and on Saturday mornings. The coach will be responsible for season, weekly and daily planning. Additionally, this coach may assist with other competitive groups.
– Competitive Prep Director. The Competitive Prep Director will be responsible for managing the site’s developmental swim team and managing the SCRA Swim School. The Competitive Prep Director will work closely with the Aquatics Director. The developmental team includes approximately 100 swimmers ages 8 years & younger, focused on skill development & introduction to competitive meet and training environments. The SCRA Swim School is a year-round lesson program. The Competitive Prep Director will oversee day-to-day operations. This includes: supervising teaching staff, managing teaching schedules, and answering Swim School questions and concerns.
– Coaching and managerial experience and/or competitive swimming experience at the club or collegiate level.
– Strong communication, organizational, and administrative skills
– Desire & passion for developing swimmers of all ages
– Expertise with current technique development and training methodologies
– Enthusiastic and highly motivated team player
– Minimum of ASCA Level 1 Certification or comparable
Our pool and offices are located on the Stanford University Campus. Staff members are employed by Stanford University. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package based on qualifications.
Candidates interested in only one of the two positions are welcome to apply. Preference will be given to a candidate who can satisfy both positions. There are numerous additional coaching & teaching opportunities available for interested candidates.
To find out more about the program at PASA-SCRA, please visit www.scraswimming.com.
Please send a cover letter, resume, and references to Head Coach Joey Sementelli at [email protected]
About Palo Alto Stanford Aquatics
Palo Alto Stanford Aquatics (PASA) is a year-round United States Swimming Team. PASA is a nationally recognized club for competitive swimming excellence. The program at PASA-Stanford Campus offers something for everyone, from the beginner swimmer to the world class athlete.
with Extreme Aquatic Team
This position is for the Head Age Group Coach for Extreme Aquatic Team located in Edmond, Oklahoma (just north of OKC), a full-time position with benefits.
Ideal coaching candidate will have at a minimum:
-Current USA Swimming Certifications
-Previous swimming experience
-Background/Knowledge in Strength & Conditioning for youth athletes
-Minimum ASCA Level 2
-2+ years of USA Swimming Coaching experience
-Knowledge of Team Unify system
-Coaching/Designing/Implementing Age Group Program (10-14 on deck hours/week)
-Assisting Head Coach with Senior Group as necessary
-Creating/Implementing Dryland workouts for Age Group Program
-Help with admin/registration of new swimmers
-Attending team activities (dinners, splash n dashes, cookouts, ropes courses, parties, banquets, etc.)
-Attending specified meets throughout the season
-Building confident, well-rounded, positive, student-athletes within our program
-Help grow the team in both numbers and skill level
Please e-mail resume & references; position is available immediately
About Extreme Aquatic Team
Extreme Aquatic Team is located in Edmond, Oklahoma (City was ranked #1 Suburb in the US for 2014 by CNBC). We are a club of about 110+ and continuing to grow and a USA Swimming Level 3 club in the club recognition program. We currently practice at the brand new Mitch Park YMCA (18 lane, 25 yard facility). Our kids range from beginning swimmers to National level qualifiers. Please check our website for more information.