Location: 2180 Milvia Street, Berkeley, CA, USA
with City of Berkeley
|SALARY:||$5,809.00 – $6,743.00 Monthly|
|CLOSING DATE:||03/06/18 05:00 PM|
|The City of Berkeley is excited to share the recruitment for Aquatics Coordinator. This classification is responsible for the coordination and management of City Aquatics facilities and programs. We are seeking applications from highly skilled individuals with recreation program planning and coordination experience with an emphasis on aquatics facility management. The incumbent plans, organizes and implements multi-faceted City-wide recreation and aquatics programs and activities; identifies community swim program needs and recommends alternatives or enhanced programs; inspects pools and facilities and performs routine pool maintenance; provides staff training and professional development.
Successful applicants will have the ability to:
Location: 485 Harmon Meadow Boulevard, Secaucus, New Jersey, USA
with SafeSplash Swim Schools
Looking to be a part of the fastest growing brand in the industry? SafeSplash Swim Schools of Northern New Jersey is now hiring Swim Instructors in your area. If you are energetic, personable, and responsible and love working with kids, you may be just the person we are looking for!
Swim Instructors are required to have at least 3 years of aquatics teaching experience with current CPR/AED/First Aid/Lifeguard certifications. This is a part time position with classes being taught during the weekends and weekday evenings. Group and private lessons are taught in an indoor heated swimming pool throughout the year.
If you are interested, please email your resume to [email protected]
Location: Highlands Ranch, CO, USA
with Highlands Ranch Aquatics
Highlands Ranch Aquatics (HRA) seeks a full-time senior development coach passionate about teaching and motivating young athletes. HRA is a USA Swimming Bronze Medal Club (a top-200 ranked program nationally), with a history of producing State, Zone, Sectional and Junior National qualifiers, as well as developing collegiate student-athletes.
Candidates must have a background in competitive swimming; must be effective communicators with a positive attitude; must possess a thirst for new knowledge and more effective training and teaching methods; and must also be team oriented and willing to work collaboratively with coaches, board members and parents.
The position requires a daily commitment on-deck coaching at scheduled training and competition sessions, developing daily, weekly and seasonal training plans, communicating progress to athletes and families via written reports and/or in-person meetings, as well as various other administrative tasks.
Practices are run out of the Northridge Recreation Center, Littleton YMCA, Eastridge Recreation Center (summer only), and Lowry [CCCS} Pool (summer only). Competitions are generally held 1-2 weekends per month with some travel required. Salary is highly competitive based on qualifications, experience and weekly commitment. Club covers expenses for travel, professional dues, and continuing education.
HRA coaches are expected to meet the following standards:
* Be prepared with daily, weekly and seasonal training plans
* Make every effort to have THREE touch points with each athlete each training session
* Provide specific, constructive feedback to the athletes and parents at practices and meets
Athletes will be taught skills associated not only with competitive swimming, but those associated with personal responsibility, accountability, sportsmanship and citizenship.
Location: 550 Vance St, Waynesville, NC, USA
with Smoky Mountain Aquatic Club
Smoky Mountain Aquatic Club is looking for a part-time seasonal swim coach beginning May 1, 2018. We are located in Waynesville, NC, an 8 lane, 25-yard swim pool at the Waynesville Recreation Center. The candidate should have one or more years experience as a coach or assistant coach for an age group swim team or high school, possess strong communication skills, and be confident running 20-30 swimmers through a two-hour swim workout four days a week. The candidate will also need to manage our team at four summer league meets. The assistant coach will report and work directly with the head coach. The position is paid at a seasonal rate commensurate, with applicant experience, with the potential to become a full-time salaried position for the 2018-2019 season. Email resumes and cover letter to [email protected]. Resumes are due no later than March 15, 2018.
Location: 1050 Dellwood Rd, Martinsville, NJ, USA
with ARETE Swim Camp Inc.
The ARETE Swim Camp launch’s it’s 21st year in the summer of 2018. ARETE is an all encompassing learning experience for competitive swimmers age 8-18. The founder and director is Coach Chuck Warner, a three-time USA National Team coach, former president of the American Swimming Coaches Assn. and coach of seven National Y Championship Teams. Coach Warner began the camp at Rutgers while he was head coach. ARETE became so popular that it continued after Coach Warner departed Rutgers in 2010.
This summers camp will be conducted at the beautiful Fairleigh Dickinson University in Madison, New Jersey. Campers arrive Sunday afternoon June 24th and depart Thursday evening June 28th.
The Head Counselors responsibilities are not limited to, but do include:
At least 10 hours of lead up work to the camp including a staff orientation training session of 5 hours.
Working as the second in command at the camp to Coach Warner.
Leadership of a staff to guide approximately 70 campers during the camp, with about 50 overnight.
Coordination and guidance of a staff of 6-8 coaches to ensure the safety and good behavior of coaches, getting to meals, swim sessions and water sessions promptly.
Assisting in the instruction at the camp.
Becoming an ‘Inner Engineering Leader’ to a group of campers on games developing self-image, concentration, visualization skills and teamwork.
Assisting in underwater filming.
Presenting a camp powerpoint discussion on “Energy Eating.”
Supervising evening activities.
Compensation is $1200-1500 plus Room and Board during the camp.
Location: I-91, White River Junction, VT 05001, USA
with Upper Valley Aquatic Club
*****THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED*********
The Upper Valley Aquatic Center is full multi-purpose Aquatic and Fitness Center with multiple pools located in beautiful White River Junction, Vermont. Our facility owned team, The Upper Valley Aquatic Club, is seeking an experienced year-round Head Coach. We are a Level 1 USA Swim team with 140 swimmers. Our team has had 2 Olympic Trial Qualifiers, 5 National Qualifiers, 1 National Junior Team member, 50 plus Sectional Qualifiers, a Bronze medalist at the 2015 World Junior Championship in Singapore, and more. The Head Coach will attend and coach practices, swim meets, and Center events.
Qualified applicants should have the following:
- USA Swimming Certified in good standing
- ASCA certified, minimum Level 3, level 4 preferred
- 5 or more years of swim club coaching experience
- Capable of developing and working with swimmers on proper stroke technique, introductory strength conditioning and goal setting
- Knowledgeable with Team Unify and HY-TEK as well as Word, Excel and Power Point
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills
- Strong oral, interpersonal, public speaking and written communication skills, including social media posting
- Hire, train, and develop 5-7 part time coaches and mentor the age group coaches
- Cultivate a culture of fun, interactive and highly competitive atmosphere that motivates swimmers to attain and surpass their goals and expectations
- Ability to positively interface with parents and parent committee to run fund-raisers, special events, team banquet
- Demonstrate a commitment to coaching the sport of swimming and continuing their professional education.
Salary is commensurate with experience. Supplemental income is available through private, semi-private, and group lessons if one chooses.
Please submit resume with cover letter and salary requirements to:
802.296.2850 ex. 103
PO Box 1198
100 Arboretum Lane
White River Junction, VT 05001
Location: 3470 South Houston Levee Road, Collierville, TN, USA
with Life Time Fitness
- Attends swim meets and represents the Life Time team and coaches positively.
- Promotes and sells all Aquatics programs and services.
- Continually increases their knowledge of Life Time’s products, services, policies and procedures.
- Promotes all Life Time programs, products and services.
- Ensures use of supplies follow the amount prearranged by the department budget.
- Treats all equipment with care.
- Supports and articulates the Life Time Mission and Vision statements.
- Adheres to company policies and procedures.
- Ensures cleanliness of the club using all 5 senses:
- Sight to ensure club is neat and orderly
- Sound to ensure music/sound levels are appropriate
- Touch to ensure floors, countertops, etc are clean and dry
- Taste to ensure food & beverages in the café are up-to-standards
- Smell to ensure the club is fresh and odor free
- Demonstrates positive attitude and actions through a display of courtesy, service, cooperation, hospitality, sensitivity, and professionalism to internal and external customers.
- Complies with all company safety rules
- Uses all required safety devices and personal protection equipment
- Reports accidents and injuries to supervisor as soon as possible
- Participates in safety training and safety inspections
- Suggests methods of preventing hazards to safety committee
Location: 4722 North Maroa Avenue, Fresno, CA, USA
with Fig Garden Swim & Racquet Club
Do you have a passion for swimming and living a healthy way of life? We are looking for a passionate Head Swim Coach who enjoys working with youth and will help our members improve their swimming while having fun! Fig Garden Swim & Racquet Club is a member-owned country club which offers its members fitness facilities, fitness classes, swimming in both our recreational pool and lap pool as well as offering year-round tennis. Our club is in the historic “Old Fig” area of Fresno nestled within a beautifully tree-lined neighborhood. Our heated lap pool operates a swim program consisting of the club and swim members. Our Fig Garden Swim Program includes swimmers from ages 5-12. Swimmers practice in the afternoons Monday through Thursday.
The Head Coach reports to the FGSRC Board and is responsible for the operation and development of our club’s swimming program and summer recreation program. The club is looking for an individual who will facilitate a positive & nurturing environment for all athletes. The Head Coach must develop the skills and talents of the team members and coaching staff while promoting teamwork, sportsmanship and encouraging personal development and excellence.
- Plan and oversee practices for all levels. Attend all weekly practices at their scheduled time Monday through Friday.
- Promote swimming in a positive and fun learning environment for all ages.
- Responsible for overall safety of team members and coaching staff.
- Provide the environment to improve team members’ stroke technique, endurance and speed.
- Create development plan for swimmers, helping them set goals and how they will achieve them.
- Oversee assistant coaches and ensure that coaching standards are being met.
- Manage no more than six (6) summer CVRSL swim meets to support swimmers.
- Maintain and promote activities pertaining to the swim team as well as Fig Garden Swim & Racquet Club. This includes social and team building events.
- Recruit, retain and grow the team. This includes increasing member numbers.
- Ensure open and timely communication with swimmers and parents.
- Manage team website.
- Manage team financials and payroll.
- Attend monthly Board Meetings for Fig Garden Swim & Racquet Club and report on the Swim Program and submit brief written updates on the swim program in the Club’s monthly newsletter.
- Safety Training for Swim Coaches Certification
- Red Cross Lifeguard and First Aid, CPR and AED training preferred
- High School Diploma / G.E.D. Equivalency
- Experience working with large groups of children.
- Must be able to communicate with members, management, and staff.
- Proven team management skills.
- Experience and knowledge to manage team financials and payroll.
Location: 17105-17125 Gothard St, Huntington Beach, CA 92647, USA
with OC Riptide Aquatics
OC Riptide Aquatics Swim – Assistant Coach Job Description (part time, hourly)
OC Riptide Aquatics Swim Team (RIPT) is seeking a motivated and committed individual to serve as Assistant Coach. Our mission at RIPT is to provide young athletes a competitive swimming program that will inspire them to achieve their highest potential in and out of the pool. We work with the youth of Huntington Beach and surrounding cities to provide a solid foundation in stroke development and support their growth throughout all levels of aquatic competition. As an organization that is community driven with amazing coaches, motivated athletes, and dedicated parent participation, the experience with RIPT produces young people who are model athletes and citizens for our communities. The team is a well-established, Board managed team with approximately 200 swimmers. RIPT trains at a beautiful 50 meter outdoor swimming pool in the Huntington Beach Union High School District.
- Work closely with the Head Coach to support and promote the philosophy and training plan for participation and competition of all swimmers in assigned groups.
- Maintain a safe, friendly, positive and productive athletic environment that promotes hard work, self-discipline, good sportsmanship and respect for self and others.
- Teach, train and motivate swimmers to achieve their mental and physical potential using age and experience appropriate techniques as directed by the Head Coach.
- Set up and break down all equipment before and after practices.
- Must be available to coach between 4 and 8pm Mon- Fri plus weekend competitions and morning practices during the summer.
- Maintain accurate daily records including attendance, maintenance requests and/or incident reports.
- Prepare training plans, and effectively coach to the skill standards set forth by the Head Coach for all assigned training groups.
- Attend all assigned competitions and training sessions – generally 1-2 weekend meets per month.
- Actively promote RIPT through attendance to all social and fundraising events- generally 1-2 per quarter.
- Complete any additional projects and/or assignments as directed by the Head Coach.
- 2-3 years of swim coaching and/or teaching experience preferred.
- ASCA Membership and Certification required (can be completed during 1st year of employment).
- A.R.C. or equivalent Lifeguard certification preferred.
- A.R.C. or equivalent CPR, First Aid, and Safety Training required by time of employment.
- Candidates must submit to a background check and be free of felonies or any crimes related to abuse or sexual misconduct.
- Passion and enthusiasm for competitive swimming and the ability to build relationships with swimmers at all skill levels
- Hourly – commensurate with experience
- Opportunities for additional work teaching lessons, summer programming, and/or masters adults also available
Location: Buehler YMCA, West Northwest Highway, Palatine, IL, USA
with YMCA of Metropolitan Chicago
You are the “Y”.
We’re more than a pool – the mission of the YMCA of Metro Chicago is to develop strong children, families and communities across Metropolitan Chicago through fitness and healthy living, academic readiness, character development and violence prevention. Our 20 membership centers across the city and suburbs, 5 camps, early learning, school-aged and other programs provide everyone with a safe place to swim, learn, play and grow.
For over 135 years, the YMCA has been a pioneer and set the standard for aquatics and quality swim instruction. We rely on the expertise, passion, commitment and energy of our Swim Team Coaches to continue this legacy and contribute to the health and wellness of our children, families and communities.
Job Summary and Key Accountabilities:
Swim Team Coach is responsible for promoting and developing the YMCA swim team by facilitating the growth and improvement of swim team participants and creating a positive experience for participants and their families. This includes coordinating with the Head Coach to develop and implement practices, engaging participants and families to meet their needs, preparing for meets and other special events and ensuring the safety of participants.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Coaches, trains and mentors swimmers to foster development, maximize swimming performance, and teach appropriate swimming techniques.
- Leads swim team practices developed by Head Coach and assists Head Coach with design of training programs. Engages swimmers and parents to cultivate collaborative relationships. Modifies and customizes workouts to match swimmer skill levels. Provides feedback to swimmers and parents to facilitate improvement, refine abilities and prevent injury.
- Captures and records swimming times to track progress and determine meet eligibility
Meet Preparation and Execution
- Stays abreast of meet rules and guidelines to ensure compliance with standards
- Assists with the submission of meet entries
- Assists with the coordination of suits and uniforms
- Supervises swim team members at meets and other team functions
- Cooperates with swim team volunteers, officials, scorekeepers and timers
- Ensures the physical and emotional health and safety of swimmers by being safety conscious, following all established YMCA standards and critically evaluating situations for potential risks.
- Ensures compliance with established rules and regulations to ensure safety. Monitors swimmers and the pool and provides corrective coaching and intervention as necessary.
Continued Education & Training
- Actively participates in obtaining further water safety certifications.
- Attends all in-service trainings and staff meetings as scheduled by supervisor or center leadership team.
- Maintains job-related certifications and documents completion of certifications in the Human Resources Information System
Child Abuse Prevention:
Supports the YMCA’s commitment to child abuse prevention by:
- Reporting any items that may provide a health or safety hazard to staff, members or guests to your supervisor
- Following all policies and procedures related to keeping children safe in our facilities and programs, including those related to the monitoring and supervision of children
- Reporting any suspicious behavior and violation of policy and procedures to your supervisor
- Completing all child abuse prevention training as required
Commitment to Inclusion:
Supports the YMCA’s commitment to inclusion of all members as required by Title III of the Americans with Disabilities Act. Job responsibilities may include implementing program modifications for persons with cognitive, behavioral or physical disabilities, including but not limited to the injection of medical glucagon to members with Type 1 diabetes in emergency situations. Appropriate training and development will be provided to YMCA team members based on your role and responsibilities.
- Must be at least 16 years of age.
- Current YMCA or American Red Cross certification as well as current First Aid, AED, CPR and Oxygen Administration certifications or must successfully complete the YMCA’s Aquatics Academy training program resulting in certification.
- Physical mobility to properly use aquatic equipment to rescue a 200 lb. person and meet other physical requirements required for job certification.
- Must be mentally alert to dangerous situations in order to assure the safety of all swimmers.
- Must be physically and mentally able to respond to emergencies and administer CPR and First Aid effectively.
- Demonstrates evidence of YMCA Team competencies in previous experience or practice
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. Employment is subject to a background check.
Location: Fremont, CA, USA
with Ohlone College
****THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED*********
Adjunct Faculty – Head Womens Water Polo
Ideal Candidate Statement:
Ohlone College seeks to employ faculty members who have a passion for teaching and learning and a strong commitment to the missions and ideals of the community college. We are looking for excellent teachers who are student-oriented in their approach and dedicated to student success. An ideal candidate will be skilled in generating student engagement in learning. Innovative teaching strategies are encouraged at Ohlone, including collaborative learning and the active use of technology. Continuous professional development is highly valued. We are looking for faculty with enthusiastic interest in curriculum and instructional improvement through ongoing critical thinking about student learning outcomes in courses and programs.
The ideal Ohlone faculty member will have strong leadership skills and an interest in active participation in college-wide activities. Excellent communication skills with students, staff and faculty peers are essential. We are looking for faculty who are flexible in their work and adaptable to change. Ohlone prides itself as a Learning College with the motto of “A World of Cultures United in Learning” and we are looking for faculty who embrace diversity in serving students of varied backgrounds and learning styles. The College is committed to environmental sustainability and looks to all employees to support this important goal.
Under the direction of the Dean of Kinesiology, Athletics, and Broadcasting, perform all duties normally expected of a community college head coach including the following:
1. Recruitment of players, scheduling contests, plan and supervision of practices, games and travel, assist in hiring assistant coaches, maintain positive relationships with all feeder programs, prepare budgets, conduct fundraising activities, adhere to district, conference and CCCAA regulations, and teach Athletic, Kinesiology, Physical Education, and/or Health classes designed to support the department and enhance women’s Water Polo.
2. Coaching and teaching assignments not to exceed 67% in any single semester.
Initial salary placement information is available via the United Faculty of Ohlone (UFO ) contract in article 8.9.1. The contract is available at http://www2.ohlone.edu/org/ufo/htmlPages/contract.html.
Masters Degree in physical education or related field with two years of head coaching intercollegiate women’s water polo.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Duties for this position include the standard instructional responsibilities for one or more classes in the Kinesiology and Athletics Department: teaching, grading, meeting with students (formal office hours are not required), class roster management and timely submission of grades.
1. BA Degree and two years of professional Water Polo coaching experience OR AA Degree and six years of professional Water Polo coaching experience*
*NOTE: IF YOU DO NOT MEET MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AS STATED , A COMPLETED EQUIVALENCY FORM WITH ALL RELATED DOCUMENTS MUST ACCOMPANY THE APPLICATION OR YOUR PACKET WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED . Note: This form is available at http://www.ohlone.edu/org/hr/jobs/jobapplications.html
2. Evidence of sensitive to and understanding of the diverse academic, socioeconomic, cultural, and ethnic backgrounds of community college students.
For minimum qualification requirements, please visit http://extranet.cccco.edu/Divisions/AcademicAffairs/InstructionalProgramsandServicesUnit/MinimumQualifications.aspx.
Starting Salary Range:
Salary Range Hourly Lecture: $70.84 – $86.11; Hourly Lab: $60.82 – $73.93 DOE
Posting Detail Information
Number of Vacancies: 1
Desired Start Date:
Position End Date (if temporary):
Close Date: 2/28/2018
Open Until Filled: No
If you do not meet minimum qualifications as stated, a completed equivalency portfolio with all related documents must accompany the application or your packet will not be considered. The equivalency form could be found on our website at:
Transcripts issued outside the United States require a course-by-course analysis with an equivalency statement from a certified transcript evaluation service verifying the degree equivalency to that of an accredited institution within the USA. This report must be attached with the application and submitted by the filing deadline.
Here is a list of approved services: http://www.ohlone.edu/org/hr/forms/docs/evaluationofforeigndegrees.pdf
Immigration Reform & Control Act of 1986:
Applicants selected for positions will be required to provide identification and employment eligibility as outlined in the federal “Immigration Reform & Control Act of 1986.”
A multi-campus single community college district, Ohlone College is located in the southern portion of the San Francisco Bay in California; serving 12,000 students per year. The District has a main campus in the City of Fremont and a newly constructed campus in the City of Newark. Ohlone College is an ethnically diverse institution that promotes innovation and continuous improvement in departments and divisions. The College is named for the native population living in the area when Mission San Jose was founded. The Fremont campus is located just south of the historical Mission. The Newark Campus is located near Interstate 880 and emphasizes programs in health, environment, and technology.
The District is strongly committed to the principles of equal opportunity and to hiring qualified staff who reflect the diversity of our community. The District encourages a diverse pool of applicants and does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, age (40 or over), medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, disability, military and veteran status, pregnancy/childbirth/breastfeeding or related medical condition or any other protected basis in any of its policies, practices, or procedures. The college encourages applications from all qualified applicants.
If you have a disability and are in need of special services, equipment, or facilities in order to apply or interview for this opening, please call the Human Resources office at: (510) 659-6088.
Conditions of Employment:
Offers of employment are contingent upon Governing Board approval. Employment with Ohlone Community College is not complete or official until applicants meet all pre-employment requirements. All new employees are required to submit official transcripts and proof of freedom from tuberculosis. In addition you will be required to provide identification and employment eligibility as outlined in the federal “Immigration Reform & Control Act of 1986.” Pre-employment tests and/or medical examinations may be required. Ohlone Community College does not sponsor H1B visas. Employees must sign the Oath or Affirmation of Allegiance and submit fingerprints for CA Department of Justice clearance.
To apply, visit: http://apptrkr.com/1164586
Copyright ©2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Location: 541 Main Street, New London, NH, USA
with Colby-Sawyer College
The College has opportunities for assistant coaches in the following sports:
- Women’s & Men’s Swimming
- Women’s & Men’s Diving
Assistant coaches hired for Fall 2018 sports may also coach Spring 2019 sports if qualified and available.
Assistant coaches support head coaches in conditioning athletes, conducting practices and overseeing competitive meets. Prior coaching experience required, preferably at the collegiate level. Pay for this position is $11.15 per hour.
Location: 11 Bluff Point Road, Northport, NY, USA
with Northport Yacht Club
Overview: Northport Yacht Club is seeking an experienced, committed and personable Head Coach for our summer swim team program. Our goal is is threefold: to provide the best recreational experience for all swimmers in the program, to provide a competitive atmosphere for all swimmers to challenge themselves based on their drive and skill level, and to ensure a fun experience for all families involved.
The Head Coach is responsible for supervising, instructing, motivating and coaching approximately 100 swimmers ages 4-17. S/he develops workouts, directs practice, and manages swimmer placement for all meets while encouraging proper sportsmanship and good teammate behavior at all times. S/he is a motivator who knows how to get kids excited about the sport of swimming, and has strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work with swimmers of all ages and their parents.
The coach will become familiar with the rules, regulations (as found in the Swim Team Handbook and the Tri-Club agreement between Northport Yacht Club, Centerport Yacht Club and Huntington Bay Club ) and rich traditions of the Northport Yacht Club Swim Team and actively participate in ensuring these are followed and promoted. The coach will leverage time trials on a regular basis to inform meet lineups, to measure swimmer progress and promote healthy competition on the team
Minimum age of 21
Experience coaching both competitive and recreational swimmers in similar program
Proficient in all swim skills and able to teach all stroke techniques
Able to lift and move equipment, and to lift an average size child
Valid American Red Cross Lifeguard or Water Safety certification with up to date CPR/AED/First Aid
Salary: $25-30/hr; commensurate with experience
Hours: Seasonal position June 19-Aug 4 that averages approx 35 hours per week including practice, meets, events, planning time and administrative planning for meets (i.e. lineups)
June 11 – June 22 Pre-Season Practices 4:00-6:00pm (M-F)
June 25 – Aug 3 Regular Season Morning Practices 8:00-11:00am (M-F)
June 25 Swim lessons begin (M-F afternoon hours not yet confirmed)
In addition to the practices, the coach is expected to attend 10 competitive swim meets (held Wednesday and Saturday mornings) and 4 evening team events (dates to be determined)
This position reports to the Swim Team Chairperson and Club Manager
Location: Batesville, AR, United States
with Batesville Parks and Recreation
The Aquatics Coordinator will manage the operations and programs of the Aquatic Department at the Batesville Community Center. Responsible for supervising water safety instruction, lifeguard, water aerobics instructors, and others assigned by the Parks Director. Must demonstrate a strong personal commitment to the mission and goals of the Batesville Parks and Recreation Department while carrying out their assigned responsibilities in accordance with City of Batesville Policies and applicable laws.
Click here for job description.
Location: Augusta, GA, United States
with Aiken-Augusta Swim League
This position has been filled********************************************************************
The Aiken-Augusta Swim League (ASL) is currently seeking to fill the position of Program Director/Head Coach (PD). ASL is looking for a PD who is interested in bringing this established team to the next level while having the opportunity to create his/her own unique swim club product.
The PD will be responsible for administering all of the swimming programs for ASL. The PD will be a certified coach member of USA Swimming and ideally ASCA certified level 4 or higher. He/she shall be responsible for the management of the club’s 10+ coaches, policies, training, and activities in consultation with the ASL board of directors. He/she will maintain a good reputation, exhibit high moral standards, and set good examples for the team and his/her staff. The PD reports to the ASL board of directors, is evaluated by the President of ASL, and is responsible for meeting the agreed upon yearly budget.
The position’s salary is $50,000 + based on training and experience. The ideal candidate will have experience in creating USA Swimming-based season training plans (pool and dryland), athlete and staff development, scheduling (training and competition), daily team administration, and operations (Hy-Tek Team Manager, TeamUnify platform, etc).