with The FISH
The FISH Swim Team, located in McLean, VA, is seeking a full-time swim coach to work with all levels of the program. Located just outside of Washington DC, we are in a great swimming environment and a wonderful area to start or further a career in swim coaching. We are a team of 350+ swimmers with levels ranging from novice 8 & Unders to Olympic Trial qualifiers. We have a young, close-knit coaching staff that is hardworking, ambitious, and proud of our accomplishments together. Over the past year, we have achieved Silver Medal Club status, our women won the LC Eastern Sectionals in March, we placed second overall at the NASA Showcase Classic, and we’ve had numerous AAA and AAAA times, as well as National Top 10 rankings. We are looking for someone who is just as passionate about the sport as we are, someone who is dynamic and willing to learn, and has a proven record of developing and inspiring swimmers to succeed.
Job Tasks Include:
- Plan and conduct swim practices in accordance with the Head Coach and other coaching staff.
- Attending scheduled USA swim meets, as well as assist with FISH-hosted meets, eventually as Meet Director.
- Recruitment of new swimmers, including conducting summer stroke clinics at several pools in the area.
- Administrative tasks such as meet entries, newsletters, and updating The FISH website.
- Coaching Membership in good standing with USA swimming.
- Minimum 2+ years coaching experience, preferably at the Club level.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software.
- Knowledge of TeamUnify.
- Knowledge of Hy-Tek Meet Manager and Team Manager preferred.
- Ability to motivate and inspire swimmers of all ages and create a positive learning environment.
- Ability to communicate both orally and in writing.
- Strong organizational skills.
Salary is commensurate with experience. Full time benefits include 50% payment toward health and dental plan, paid vacation and sick leave, cell phone, and payment for USA certifications, background checks, etc. We also offer many opportunities for coach growth and development, including ASCA and ISCA clinics, traveling to high level meets, and training trips.
with Guelph Marlin Aquatic Club
Guelph Marlins Aquatic Club – Guelph, ON
Guelph Marlins Aquatic Club is seeking a Part Time Assistant Swim Coach for our competitive swim program. This position will consist of coaching 20-25 hours per week on deck, possibly more.
GMAC is a Non Profit swim club that has between 300-600 swimmers (Learn to Swim, Competitive, Masters) registered throughout the fall, winter, spring, and summer sessions. Coaching consists of so many facets and skill sets.
GMAC has a few spots we would like to fill but realize we may not find all the skills in the same coach. We want to find a TEAM MEMBER who wants to learn, share and work hard. Knowledge of technology such as Triton/Video/Computer and Hytek is an asset. Someone who can assist with sport science or a coach with lots of interest in the developmental team.
● Must be available to coach in the evenings and weekends
● Must be available to attend 1-2 weekend meets per month
● Work with developmental group swimmers
● Instruct swimmers on proper swimming technique as per criteria set out by group
● Create positive fun environment encouraging swimmers passion for the sport of swimming
● Must serve as a role model for youth with the ability to demonstrate the values of caring, honesty, respect and responsibility and have a positive and encouraging nature.
● Help implement all competitive swim team programs with the intent to develop and build the program.
● Attend regular staff meetings and contribute to the team
● Establish positive professional relationship with swimmers, parents, community and other coaches
● Successful communication with swimmers, parents, coaches and board as required
● Performs other duties as assigned.
● NCCP skills coach ( previously level 1)
● All certifications are current and in good standing with or willingness to train in order to hold position.
● Has knowledge of technical and training aspects of competitive swimming.
● Ability to communicate with swimmers, staff and parents is a professional manner
● Ability to work independently and in team environment
● Must pass all appropriate background checks
● Experience in competitive swimming/coaching preferred but not required. Training can be provided in order to receive proper status for coaching.
● Computer savvy – ability to enter meet entries into Meet Manager program
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume to [email protected].
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Please submit resume by: July 29, 2017.
with Emmanuel College
Emmanuel College seeks an assistant men’s and women’s swimming coach, who will be responsible for assisting in all areas of the swimming program.
Salary is $20,000 plus benefits.
Requirements – Bachelor’s degree; successful swim coaching experience, with college experience preferred; computer skills; a working knowledge of social media platforms.
Emmanuel College is a 4-year private Christian college located in Northeast Georgia. Competes in NCAA Div. II
with Asphalt Green
We are seeking an experienced and energized Head Coach to lead our age group program. As Head Age Group Coach, you will be working hand in hand with the Head Coach to develop an age group program that will create the foundation for continued senior swimming success. With strong institutional support, the AGUA team has resources that will help ideal candidate reach their full potential. The successful candidate will be an ambitious, driven individual who can commit to AGUA’s core values, goals, and mission (aguaswim.com). He/she possesses a high degree of emotional maturity, able to motivate children with varied social, emotional and physical attributes, as well as foster strong communication with parents and AGUA management.
- Manage the AGUA Age Group Program including: create seasonal competition
- Schedule, create and implement recruitment and retention strategies
- Develop training templates, schedules, develop additional programs i.e. Developmental League and summer camp
- Conduct 15-20 hours of on deck coaching per week
- Participate in weekends/swim meets as required
- Implement Expand, and Enhance Established Training Progressions
- Foster strong communication within AG Program, including parents, athletes and other coaches
- Perform various administrative tasks relating to the team
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
- 5+ years of coaching experience
- Working knowledge of Team Unify and Meet Manager
- Energetic, dynamic and positive leader
- Strong organizational, written and oral communication skills
- A member in good standing with USA Swimming
- Enthusiasm for continuing coaching education
Salary commensurate with experience.
with Asphalt Green
We are seeking an experienced and energized Coach to lead groups of 12 and under swimmers. This is a great opportunity for a young coach to take on coaching full time, and really grow in the profession. Successful candidates will be focused and driven individuals who can commit to our core values, goals, and mission (aguaswim.com).
- 15-20 hours of on deck coaching per week
- Implement, expand and improve our established training progressions
- Participation in weekends/swim meets as required
- Foster Strong communications within age group program including parents, coaches and athletes
- Plan and execute team-building and social functions
- Various administrative tasks relating to the team
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
- 2+ years of coaching experience
- Working knowledge of Team Unify and Meet Manager
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A member in good standing with USA Swimming
Other Desired Qualifications:
- Collegiate swimming experience
- Club level swimming experience
- Film/Video Knowledge
- Enthusiasm and desire for continuing coaching education
with Cal State University, East Bay
Cal State East Bay is a member of the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA). The Cal State East Bay Athletic Department sponsors 15 Intercollegiate sport programs. CSUEB is a member of the California Collegiate Athletic Association (CCAA) which has won 152 NCAA championships in its 75-year history, the most of any Division II conference.
About the Position
- Help foster a team culture that is focused and driven to succeed academically and athletically, while servicing the community.
- Assist in planning and implementation of practice, competitions, travel, equipment, paperwork and any other administrative duties set forth by the Head Coach.
- Recruit prospective student athletes in compliance with college policies and procedures
- Monitor the academic progress and development of student-athletes
- Conducting and supervising athletically related activities for specific training groups on a daily basis.
- Assisting with the monitoring and posting on the team website and social media.
- Assist in all fundraising opportunities.
- Maintain knowledge and ensure compliance with NCAA, conference, and institutional rules and regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Kinesiology or related field.
- Current First Aid, CPR and AED training.
- Competitive coaching background.
- Must have a strong commitment to safety and welfare of student-athletes.
- Ability to work on weekends, evenings, and odd hours.
Any Questions or Information pertaining to this position should be directed to Head Coach, Shane Pelton.
with Space City Aquatic Team
The Space City Aquatic Team, located in League City, TX just south of Houston, is looking for a dynamic part-time age group coach to work with one or more groups in the age-group program. The Space City Aquatic Team was founded in 1977 and quickly found success by sending two swimmers to the 1980 Olympic Trials! Today, Space City Aquatic Team provides a comprehensive competitive swim program from Learn to Swim through Masters. Space City has experienced 3X growth over the last 3 years to reach 130 swimmers. We primarily swim at Clear Springs HS indoor 25Y pool, but also swim outdoors in a 50m pool during long course season.
- 2+ years USA Swimming coaching experience
- An strong understanding of swim stroke mechanics
- Ability to tailor training to each individual’s needs while building the group as a whole.
- Energetic and positive motivator with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- ASCA Certification
- Current USA Swimming credentials or ability to obtain them quickly
- Experience with Team Unify Platform
- Competitive swim experience
- Writing daily workouts for your group(s)
- Attending meets as scheduled by the Head Coach. Averages 1 per month.
- Entering your swimmers in desired events for swim meets.
- Attend staff meetings and other events as assigned by the Head Coach.
- Keep accurate records for groups including attendance and communicating with the group.
- Opportunities for growth with this position
This is an hourly position with a very competitive salary for the right candidate. The ideal starting date for this position is late August, but this is negotiable. Our groups swim M-F in the evening from 5:30 – 8:00 PM, so the coach would need to be available during this time period depending on the group(s) assigned.
Meets are compensated with a session fee and mileage reimbursement.
with Lake Washington Masters
Head Swimming Coach – Lake Washington Masters – Kirkland, WA
Lake Washington Masters (LWM) is a USMS year-round team founded in 2009. LWM, a program of the Wave Aquatics organization, is one of the premier Masters swim teams in the Pacific Northwest, winning four consecutive PNA Masters (LMSC) team championships from 2014-2017. LWM is searching for a head coach to continue driving the success of a team that stretches from former Olympians and current Masters World Record Holders to adult swimmers pursuing their fitness goals.
We are seeking an experienced head coach with a passion for Masters swimming who can motivate adult swimmers who are looking for a combination of demanding workouts and a fun, social atmosphere. The coach will develop seasonal training plans, be on-deck for each workout and actively engage with swimmers, providing instruction and feedback. The ideal candidate will be knowledgeable of current training and stroke techniques.
Previous Masters coaching experience is less important than the candidate’s knowledge of competitive swimming and his or her passion for coaching a diverse group of adult athletes. While our focus is on creating a challenging, rewarding swimming experiences for swimmers of all types, we put an emphasis on having the most fun of any Masters swimming program around!
Job Description and Responsibilities
- Develop annual and seasonal workout plans and communicate them to the team.
- Be on deck coaching 11 workouts per week
- Two daily workouts Mon-Fri, 6:00 a.m. – 7:15 a.m. and 11:45 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. Saturday 10:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. (Note: from mid-Aug thru Feb, M-F AM practice is 6:15 a.m. – 7:30 a.m.)
- Create workouts balanced within the context of the seasonal training plan, that meet the needs of the broadest possible range of team members based on stroke, speed and distance.
- Coach LWM athletes at approximately 5-8 local and/or national meets per year. Coach travel to non-local meets is funded by LWM.
- Meet with swimmers, when requested, to establish training and competitive goals.
- Coordinate and consult with two internal team committees: social and travel.
- Foster and encourage an athletic, competitive, and social atmosphere that is welcoming and inclusive, retaining the culture of LWM and promoting aquatic sports and competition.
Required Skills and Experience
- Prior swim coaching experience is required
- Strong background in competitive swimming
- Strong knowledge of current training and stroke techniques
- Ability to analyze and communicate corrections for stroke improvement
- Must be able to motivate at both a team and individual level
- Demonstrated experience coaching both competitive and fitness swimmers
- Ability to maintain a professional demeanor, provide leadership, and exhibit a positive, team-building attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, as well as basic computer technology skills
- Strong organization and planning abilities (travel planning, scheduling, correspondence)
- At least 18 years of age
- USMS or USA-S Coach Member, CPR/First Aid/AED required
Compensation and Reporting
- Compensation will be based on previous experience
- Travel expenses (non-local meets), annual USMS coaching membership, and coaching clinics as approved by the Wave Aquatics Board of Directors
- The head coach reports to the Wave Aquatics Board of Directors
Please forward your resume and cover letter to: [email protected]
with Colorado College
Colorado College seeks an assistant men’s and women’s swimming coach, who will be responsible for assisting in all areas of the swimming program. This person will serve as the recruiting coordinator, along with preparing and coaching practices and competitions, arranging team travel, creating a positive environment, etc.
Salary is $20,000 plus benefits for the nine month position. Assistant coaches are also provided funding for professional development opportunities.
Requirements- Bachelor’s Degree; successful coaching experience, with college experience preferred; computer skills; a working knowledge of social media platforms.
Colorado College is a private, nationally ranked liberal arts college located in Colorado Springs (which is also the home of USA Swimming headquarters, the USOC headquarters, and the Olympic Training Center.) We study in a unique “one class at a time” format called the Block Plan. The Colorado College Tigers compete in NCAA Division III and the SCAC (Southern Collegiate Athletic Conference).
with YMCA of Indiana County
Under the direction of the Director of Aquatics, or other assigned staff, the Swim Team Coach will hire, train and supervise staff and volunteers to operate the swim team program in accordance with all applicable codes and YMCA of the USA guidelines. This person is responsible for all aspects of running the competitive program. This person must demonstrate a commitment to YMCA Core Values of Caring, Honesty, Respect, and Responsibility. The YMCA of Indiana County Piranhas is a year round team of more than 110 swimmers.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop, promote and manage the competitive swim team in an efficient and fun manner consistent with the YMCA of Indiana County standards.
- Recruit, hire, train and evaluate qualified staff and volunteers to effectively operate programs of the department as budgeted and approved.
- Prepares, promotes and manages swim meets and volunteer leadership for all swim levels during the short course and long course seasons.
- Develop a season plan to prepare swimmers for the physical and emotional growth and write and maintain daily workout plans to accomplish season plans. Maintain practice group attendance records.
- Communicate effectively with swimmers and parents to achieve team established goals.
- Be available during practices and meets to provide ongoing member and participant service. Visit with parents to establish relationships with participants.
- Maintains safety at all times during practices, swim meets or other team functions. Acquire and maintain necessary certification as established by the YMCA or USA Swimming.
- Participate in required meetings and training sessions as well as Piranha Swim Team Parents Organization meetings.
- Attend all swim team functions, representing the Y in a professional manner. Assume responsibility for conduct of swim team members.
- Assume all other responsibilities as deemed necessary or assigned.
- Other related duties as assigned
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s degree in physical education or related field preferred.
- 3+ years Competitive swimming experience, knowledge of competitive swimming or previous coaching experience is required. Preferably ASCA certified and has completed Principles of Competitive Swimming
- CPR, First Aid & Lifeguard Certification Required
- Experience with Hy-tek Meet Manager, Hy-tek Team Manager, TeamUnify TouchPad and TeamUnify Swim Office preferred
- Experience in personnel supervision, recruitment, training, and development of staff and volunteers.
- Ability to establish and maintain harmonious relationships with staff, volunteers, members, parents, parent advisory board and the general public is essential. Good organizational and written/oral skills necessary.
- Ability to delegate appropriate responsibilities to the staff in order to accomplish the necessary duties.
- Must be able to supervise, direct, and guide all competitive swimming programs with knowledge of the association’s short and long term goals.
- Good human relation skills with the ability to relate to swimmers of all ages. Possess understanding of teaching skills, relating to various age and skill levels to the particular age group of swimmers.
SALARY RANGE: commensurate with experience
with Assumption College
BASIC PURPOSE: To assist the Head Coach in all phases of conducting the intercollegiate Swimming & Diving program at Assumption College including, but not limited to, recruiting, scouting, practice and game planning and implementation, academic supervision, and fund raising.
- Adheres to the purpose and accountabilities of an assistant coach, and performs duties as assigned by the Head Coach in relation to coaching the team.
- Assist the Head Coach in organizing, supervising, coordinating and evaluating practice sessions, games and conditioning programs with the purpose of guiding and instructing student/athletes.
- Assist in monitoring the academic performance of the student-athletes in the program.
- Adhere to all NCAA, Northeast-10 Conference and Assumption College standards, rules and regulations.
- Participate in recruitment program of prospective student/athletes.
- If assigned duties include off-campus recruiting, must annually successfully complete the NCAA Recruiting Exam.
- Assist in scouting activities for the program.
- Participate in selected special College events such as: Student/Athlete Candlelight Service, Hall of Fame Dinner, First-Year Orientation, Student/Athlete Awards Ceremony, College Admissions activities, etc.
- Serves as a Campus Security Authority for Clery reporting purposes and a Responsible Employee for Title IX reporting purposes.
- Must be willing to contribute actively to the mission of the College as well as show respect for the Catholic and Assumptionist identity of Assumption College.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Coaching experience, preferably at the college level.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Competency with current technology.
- Interacts with student/athletics, other college administrators, parents, and representatives on and off campus.
- Maintains regular contact with members of the team.
- Strongly encouraged to participate in the college sponsored driver certification program.
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL EFFORT
- Work may, on occasion, involve exposure to unusual elements, such as extreme temperatures, dirt, dust, fumes, smoke, and/or loud noises.
- Moderate physical activity.
- May require physical effort including lifting up to 25 pounds and some extended periods of standing or walking
with Zionsville Swim Club
Zionsville Swim Club (Indiana) is seeking qualified applicants for a full-time assistant to work with both age group & senior athletes. We are looking for coaches that have a love of swimming and enjoy helping develop young people. Zionsville SC has a supportive community, a professional coaching staff and motivated athletes.
Full-time and reports directly to the ZSC Head Coach and Head Age Group Coach. Approximately 25-30 hours weekly for on deck coaching with additional 10-15 hours of administrative duties expected. with the addition of swimming meets one or two weekends each month. Start Date: September 1, 2017 or when position is filled
ZSC is a Bronze Medal Club with Level 3 Recognition with 300+ members. ZSC operates out of Zionsville Community High School year round and also outdoors during the summer at Azionaqua Swim Club. Zionsville is located about 20 miles northwest of downtown Indianapolis.
- Establish and maintain communications with both athletes and parents.
- Assist in the design of seasonal training plans for age group training squads.
- Responsible for leading and/or assisting one or more of the club’s training squads through both dryland and water training.
- Attend competitions as assigned by Head Age Group Coach
- Create a positive team environment that inspires excellence
- Help select individual’s meet events and complete training squad entries in TeamUnify.
- College Degree
- Competitive Swimming Experience
- Coaching Experience
- Able to meet USA-Swimming Coaching Safety Requirements and pass all applicable background checks prior to starting employment.
- Salary $28-30,000
- Approved expense reimbursement for training and travel
with Miami University
The Assistant Director position is designed to assist the Associate Director, Aquatic Center in the administration of the Aquatic Center so that the health and well being of patrons and staff is upheld to the highest standard. The Assistant Director assumes functional and administrative responsibility for aquatic special events, and the event staff and also assistants with the Makos Swim Program.
Areas of responsibility:
- Required to perform duties with limited supervision and will be responsible for making significant independent decisions
- Direct and manage swim, dive, water polo and synchronized swimming events
- Direct the Event Technician staff (5-7 students), including training, supervision, hiring, recruitment, discipline, and scheduling
- Assist the Makos head coach with administrative and coaching activities including but not limited scheduled practices, swim meets, and extra activities.
- Prepare and present all aquatic event SOP’s, all event evaluations, and all event financial summaries
- Distribute evaluations to all meet hosts and summarize the results
- Manage event requests, facility reservations, and daily rentals in computer scheduling software.
- Direct and/or compile reports and proposals related to programs and special events.
- Direct and compile internal and external public relations
- Provide supervision of the Recreational Sports Center and equipment safety checks to ensure the safety and well-being of patrons
- Assist Associate Director with the development, recommendation, and management of aquatic budget
- Responsible for the management and operation of aquatic center scoreboard/video board, to include creating graphics, managing rotation of advertisers, managing slide shows, and appropriate maintenance
- Attend regional and national conferences/meetings
- Assist with the meet bidding process at United States Aquatic Sports, Inc.
- Assist with HDRBS department special events as requested
- Assists with the direct and functional supervision of 65-75 lifeguard staff, equivalent of 5-6 full time employees
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in physical education, sports administration, recreation or related field or experience in a large multi-use aquatic facility supervising programs and special events
- American Red Cross Lifeguard Training, First Aid, CPR/PR certifications/or completed within 3months of hire
- Experience in staging special events
- Master’s degree preferred
- American Red Cross CPR/FA/LG instructor certifications, or WSIT, LGIT certifications.
- Computer experience to include Excel, Word, Colorado Timing Systems, and, Max Galaxy Max Solutions or similar scheduling software.
- Experience in digital, print and social marketing; sponsorship; graphic design
- Previous Age Group Swim coaching experience
- Full-time, 12 month, unclassified position
- The work schedule for this position will include evenings and weekends
with NOMAD Aquatics
NOMAD AQUATICS – 10 and Under Associate Coach
NOMAD Aquatics, a 300+ member club in Huntersville North Carolina (North Charlotte), is in search of a dynamic, energetic, and enthusiastic team player who is ready to take ownership of the developmental side of our program.
The right person must have high energy, great organization skills, and very strong relationship building skills. This coach will be responsible for coaching and overseeing our NOMAD Junior team and for coaching our developmental groups. This is a key role as it lays the foundation for our athletes and their future in the sport. We want them to fall in love with swimming and be excited to be at practice!
NOMAD is located in the fastest growing area in North Charlotte NC. NOMAD has been in business for 26 years, and has a history of developing young people from novice swimmers to international competition. Our philosophy of “teach first, train second” fosters a high degree of technical proficiency in our young athletes that is the foundation for their successful training as they grow and mature into young adults. Our program structure allows for all commitment levels to learn and improve. We are privileged to have a great staff of coaches including a strength and conditioning coach and a team nutritionist who are dedicated to building a culture of excellence.
Our coach owned team and facility offers maximum flexibility and our imagination is our only limitation! Our pool is 10 lanes 25 yards’ x 10 lanes 25 meters, with a separate 20 yard 5 lane teaching pool. NOMADS learn to swim program is one of the largest in the city and continues to grow.
Applicant coaches must:
- Be USA Swimming certified
- Be ASCA certified (Level 2 or higher preferred)
- Have a minimum of 3 years of coaching experience with the 12 & Under age group and/or Pre-Team/Lessons experience.
- Be familiar with Team Unify (preferred)
- Be familiar with Word/Excel/PowerPoint
- Be professional, enthusiastic and POSITIVE people who exhibit effective teaching/communication skills
- Demonstrate a commitment to continuing their education, in the sport of swimming and coaching
- Ability to embrace and embody the Vision of NOMAD Aquatics and positively add to the Culture of Excellence.
- Be a part of a high energy, enthusiastic, and engaged coaching staff who are ready to engage each of the athletes not just run a practice.
Job Description: Associate Coach for our Age Group Program
- Plan, schedule and coach practices.
- Submit all a weekly plan to the Director of Age Group Performance.
- Work with the Director of Age Group Performance in developing goals, outlining a season plan, and casting the vision for the developmental portion of our program.
- Assist with set-up and clean-up for meets and other team events.
- Maintain daily attendance records.
- Attend all staff meetings (unless excused by Head Coach or Director of Age Group Performance).
- Attend and coach swim meets in which your swimmers are attending.
- Determine your group members’ events for meet entries and submit/approve entries by team’s registration deadline.
- Follow team policies regarding team administration.
- Communicate effectively, and often with team membership, other Associate Coaches, Director of Age Group Performance, and Head Coach.
- Implement strategies, in conjunction with the Director of Age Group Performance to recruit, retain, and grow the team.
- Build and foster relationships with local summer league coaches to promote our program and encourage a year around path to summer swimmers.
Our Team Culture is very important to us and something that we take seriously here at NOMAD. Interested applicants should submit their resume along with three professional references and a short summary explaining your coaching philosophy and how you can add to our culture of excellence here at NOMAD Aquatics.
with City of Plano Swimmers
COPS is looking for assistant coaches who are energetic, knowledgeable, ethical, and able to communicate with parents, fellow coaches and swimmers of all ages. Candidates must be able to work as part of a coaching team.
Responsibilities for coaches include:
- Writing and coaching practices.
- Conducting dryland workouts.
- Attending meets as scheduled – approximately 1-2 per month.
- Entering swimmers in desired events for swim meets based on practice agenda’s and performance.
- Attend staff meetings and other events as assigned by the Head Coach.
- Keep accurate records for groups including attendance and communications.
- Communicate with parents and other staff members in a timely manner.
- USA Swimming Registered Coach – or be in the process of completing
- 2 years of coaching experience preferred
COPS is a Level 4 Program in USA Swimming’s Club Recognition Program. COPS is part of North Texas Swimming, and Texas Swimming Association. The team is a 501(c)3 not for profit with a strong parent board and a Head-Coach CEO. Coaches will be compensated for travel to meets (mileage). Certifications and continuing education costs are covered by the club.
Pay will depend on experience and responsibilities. While this is a part-time position, potential exists for other revenue sources.