with Hope College
Hope College invites applications for a part-time Men’s and Women’s Assistant Swimming Coach. Hope is a member of the Michigan Intercollegiate Athletic Association and NCAA Division III. The athletic department supports the College mission to assist students to lead lives of leadership and service in a global society. The position reports directly to the Head Swim Coach and Co-Athletic Director.
Responsibilities include supporting the head coach in conducting the swimming programs in compliance with all NCAA, MIAA, state, national and institutional rules and regulations, including but not limited to:
- Assisting with organizing, preparing and executing effective practice and meet strategies
- Assisting with the management of successful program operations including travel arrangements and game day organization
- Assist with the recruitment and retention of quality student-athletes in accordance with NCAA, MIAA and institutional rules, regulations and guidelines
- Monitoring and nurturing student-athletes’ academic and personal development
- Representing the program and Hope College with sportsmanship, integrity and professionalism
- Develop positive relationships with faculty, staff, students, media and alumni, while interacting successfully with department personnel and the college community.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Coaching experience preferred, college coaching experience preferred
- Proficient with technology applications applicable to the position
- Demonstrated organizational and management ability
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge of NCAA and MIAA rules and regulations
- Appreciation for and understanding of NCAA D-III athletic philosophy
- Strong ethical character
with Darren Mew Sports and Fitness, Cayman Islands
Darren Mew Sports and Fitness Ltd (“DMSFL”) is seeking a swim and fitness instructor/coach in the Cayman Islands. The position will primarily be a “learn to swim” instructor for children aged 4-10 years but the applicant should also be comfortable coaching club level swimmers. DMSFL manages a thriving swim school and also provides coaches to one of the local Swim Teams “Seven Mile Swimmers”. We cater for private clients, schools, camps and ocean classes. The successful candidate would need to be aged 18 years or older and be available to ideally commence employment on 1 September 2017.
The applicant must have the following qualifications and skills:
- USA/UK or another equivalent coaching qualifications
- Current CPR, First Aid, AED certification
- Experience teaching babies to adults
- Experience coaching beginner to advance swimmers
- Comfortable swimming in the ocean
- Valid Driver’s License
- Clean police record
- Fluent (written and oral) in the English Language
- References available upon request
Additional sports/fitness qualifications and experience would also be highly favored.
Benefits may include but are not limited to:
- Salary + Commission + Bonuses
- Pension/Health Insurance
- 2 weeks paid vacation (in addition to Cayman Islands public holidays)
- Tax free salary
- Residing in the Caribbean with golden sand and crystal clear waters!!!
with YMCA of Greater Toledo
Under the direction of the District Aquatics Director and in accordance with Association policies, the Ft. Meigs YMCA Aquatics/Swim Team Director is responsible for the management of the entire Aquatics Lifeguard Team for the Fort Meigs YMCA branch of the YMCA of Greater Toledo and the Perrysburg City pool. The Aquatics/Swim Team Director will also function as the head swim team coach for the Ft. Meigs YMCA. This position will lead the development and implementation of innovative curriculum and activities, supervising, guiding and developing staff to ensure that participant’s development occurs in a fun, healthy and safe environment, and ensuring program outcomes are consistently achieved.
The Aquatics Swim Team Director must be 21 years old, a high school graduate, certified Lifeguard with current CPR, First Aid, AED and O2 certificates. Demonstrate proven ability to display initiative, good judgment and ability to make decisions independently. Able to demonstrate written and verbal communication skills; public speaking, capacity to prepare reports, and conduct in-service programs. A minimum of two years of experience in coaching competitive swimming is a must. Possess competent computer skills in the Windows environment. Willing to learn the YMCA ThinSoft Program and continue the YMCA Leadership Model.
- Lead Branch Aquatics operations by providing direction, leadership, support, and efficiencies for team members through strategic planning, administrative standardization, registration, quality standards, and risk management according to the YMCA of Greater Toledo’s Aquatics Standards.
- Ensures that daily care of members, teens and families is a key priority by showing leadership towards staff and volunteers in accordance with the organization’s policies, mission and applicable laws at both the Ft Meigs YMCA and the Perrysburg Municipal Pool.
- Hire, supervise, train and evaluate aquatic staff.
- Prepare and conduct all in-services, trainings, and meetings.
- Schedule and supervise lifeguards and swim instructors. Fill in for absent staff as needed. Help to secure subs as necessary.
- Perform safety checks weekly and live drills as least 1 per month and other suggested Association Aquatics Audits.
- Will input and set up swim lesson schedules in computer system in a timely basis to ensure YMCA member’s ability to register as needed.
- Attend all branch weekly staff meetings.
- Assist the District Aquatics Director with payroll duties.
- Be responsible for the complete management of the swim team program including but not limited to coaching, training, and conditioning of the swim team members, meet entries, organizing parent volunteers and ensuring that the swim team program abides by all rules set by the YMCA of Greater Toledo, the YMCA of the USA, and USA Swimming.
- Serve as staff liaison to the Swim Team Parents Group.
- Classify competitive swimmers and assign them to competitive events at inter squad meets, dual meets, and YMCA invitational meets.
- Will provide leadership in coordinating the all pool schedules.
- Assist with equipment monitoring and ordering.
- Coordinate, communicate and conduct special pool events to YMCA members and staff.
- Work through the Y Improvement Model all tasks and objectives.
- Take an active leadership role in the Annual Campaign.
- Inspect the premises daily for any hazardous conditions and report any findings to the Property Manager and the Associate Executive Director.
- Assist in development and implementation of the Branch Aquatics program communication/marketing plan and strategies.
- Requires flexible hours to work evenings and weekends.
- Accountable to the District Aquatics Director for execution of policies and procedures of the Association.
- Serve as Assistant City Pool manager of the Perrysburg city pool operations including assisting in hiring, training and supervision of all lifeguards, swim instructors, and concessions staff.
- Assist in the Budgeting Process.
- Any other responsibilities deemed necessary by the Associate Executive Director and District Aquatics Director
with Dynamo Swim Club
The Dynamo Swim Club (www.dynamoswimclub.com, located in Atlanta, GA is searching for a Head Coach. Dynamo currently has 900 plus swimmers from beginning level age group swimmers to Olympians. The club owns two locations in Metro Atlanta, one of which includes a 50-meter pool. Dynamo is consistently a USA Swimming Gold Medal Club and Podium Club team. Dynamo is a nonprofit 501c3 organization and is supported by a parent-run volunteer board of directors, full-time administrative staff and coaches and various department managers.
Dynamo Mission: To pursue excellence in competitive swimming and to be the model 18 and under club in competition and philanthropy throughout the USA, and therefore the World.
We are looking for an individual who will continue to develop and maintain a competitive program that fosters growth and development of all swimmers:
Lead development, planning, organizing and implementation of our competitive swim program.
Maintain and foster the family and One Team atmosphere which is critical to the organization’s success.
Lead, recruit, develop, and supervise coaching staff.
Develop and coordinate recruitment and growth of the competitive program.
Effectively communicates with membership and staff through newsletters, web site updates, and emails.
Consistently evaluates and improves program to ensure sustained profitability.
Collaborate and support CEO and Parent Board of Directors in development of team budget, fee structure, fundraising activities.
Collaborate and supervise coaching staff in planning travel swim meets and camps with a focus on USA Safe Sport policies.
Work with the CEO and the Parent Board of Directors on long-term mission, vision, and strategic planning of the entire Dynamo swim club.
Lead implementation of mission, vision, and strategic planning among coaches, athletes, and parents.
Coordinate with volunteers related to on-going fundraising events, such as the Swim-A-Thon and others.
Be a community advocate for the team and overall organization.
Meeting attendance including with parents and the Board of Directors.
Exceptional organizational and leadership skills
Experience in developing swimmers from entry level age group swimmers to Olympians
ASCA Level 5 Certification
Excellent communicator (verbal and written)
Member in good standing with USA Swimming and current on all background checks and certifications
Strong integrity, patience and respect
Proficient computer skills (Team Unify, Team Manager, Meet Manager, Office)
Basic financial skill set (P&L statements, budget process)
Competitive salary with bonus, matching 401k, medical benefits
Dynamo Swim Club invites nominations and applications to be submitted to the search firm assisting the
Club. Applications must include a cover letter, resume, and list of references. For full consideration, application materials must be submitted by July 5, 2017 online at Parker Executive Search’s website. Please visit the “Sports” section of the “Current Opportunities” page at www.parkersearch.com. Review of applications and nominations will begin immediately and will continue until an appointment is made.
Dynamo Swim Club is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will receive consideration for employment. The Club seeks to hire the most qualified candidate and does not discriminate against any legally protected class.
with Mission Valley Aquatics
Mission Valley Aquatics, located on the south shore of Flathead Lake in beautiful Northwestern Montana, seeks a part-time head swim coach for its Lake Monsters Swim Team, an age group, USA Swimming (MT Swimming LSC) program with approximately 40 swimmers (winter season), ages 6-18.
***Additional hours are available if candidate is qualified and interested in coaching a small masters program, teaching youth or adult swim lessons, instructing water aerobics classes, creating additional community-based aquatic programs, hosting swim camps or clinics, and/or lifeguarding. Visit www.mvaquatics.org for more information.
Primary responsibilities of the swim team head coach are to guide program participants during practice; register for and accompany them to meets; manage the swim team coaching staff and oversee swim team expenses. The coach works with the aquatic director to develop short-term program goals and long-term vision. Hours vary depending on time of year and seasonal commitments.
Duties may include but are not limited to:
– Create an energetic, fun environment for swimmers and families to thrive athletically and personally.
– Supervise swimmers during practice; ensure swimmer safety while in the water.
– Explain and enforce swim team policies and procedures.
– Recommend for hire, train, motivate and supervise coaching staff to achieve consistency and excellence.
– Design and communicate workouts with fellow coaches to maintain curriculum consistency.
– Work with the aquatic director to schedule practice times, swim meets, special events and clinics.
– Communicate regularly with aquatic director about swim team operations.
– Communicate with parents about swimmer progress and requirements for success.
– Manage all USA Swimming and Montana Swimming annual registrations, meet entries and team record keeping, either through Team Unify software or a comparable system.
Employee must have knowledge of or a willingness to learn:
– Mission Valley Aquatics’ vision and fundraising efforts
– Local history, demographics and diversity
– Age group and masters USA Swimming and Montana Swimming organizations and policies
– United States Open Water Swimming Association organization and policies
– Colorado Timing System 6 and all meet-related electronic timing and set-up
– Hy-Tek Team Manager or Team Unify web-based team management software and Meet Manager software
Must know how to swim and meet all USA Swimming Coach Education Requirements. American Swim Coaches Association Level 3 or higher preferred. Ability to establish
and maintain working relationships with board of directors, facility employees and general public. Will be required to obtain USA Swimming Deck Pass.
with Lakeside Aquatic Club
************This position has been filled******************
Lakeside Aquatic Club is looking for a full-time Executive Director
Lakeside Aquatic Club (LAC) is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization focused on bringing all levels of swimming to the area from learn-to-swim programs to national level development. LAC is one of the largest and most successful teams in the state of Texas, with over 1,100 swimmers. Our swimmers are Olympic Trials qualifiers, Paralympic Trials qualifiers, high school state champions, collegiate athletes and NCAA champions. LAC is a USA Swimming Gold Medal Club.
LAC currently operates in 5 facilities in 3 areas in North East Tarrant County and Southern Denton County: The Colony, Flower Mound/Lewisville and Keller. Three of LAC’s current facilities are school district owned and operated, two are city owned and operated and LAC has great relationships with all facilities and management. LAC’s programs span from Learn-to-Swim all the way to Masters swimming for adults. All Programs are taught by highly qualified coaches using our proven curriculum that makes transitioning from one level to another seamless and successful.
The Executive Director of Lakeside Aquatic Club is a full-time position reporting to the Board of Directors. Although the Executive Director is NOT a coaching position, they will be expected to work closely with the LAC Head Coach in a variety of capacities. They are responsible for all aspects of the daily running of the club, including but not limited to;
- Hosted Meets
- Fund Raising
- Grant Writing and Sponsorship
- Social Media
The successful candidate will be proficient in Word, Excel and Quickbooks, familiar with swimming administration/governance, Team Unify, a good proofreader, detail-oriented, independent/Self-starter, problem-solver, have a helpful customer service attitude, eager to take on new tasks.
The total compensation will be commensurate with skills and experience.
with Virginia Military Institute (VMI)
Virginia Military Institute is accepting applications for a full-time Head Men’s & Women’s Swimming Coach. The prime function of the head coaching position is to direct a successful Men’s and Women’s Swimming and Diving program at the NCAA Division I level.
Duties include the following:
- Directing and coordinating the planning, organizing, and coaching of the VMI Men’s and Women’s Swimming and Diving program.
- On-site coaching during practice and competition for both Swimming & Diving.
- Competition preparation; formulating and implementation of pre-and post-season conditioning programs.
- Recruitment and retention of quality student athletes.
- Administration of an operating budget.
- Management of staff and the detailing of coaching directions and responsibilities
- Fundraising; promotional and public relations activities; speaking engagements and media interviews.
- Knowledge and compliance with all NCAA, conference, and Institute rules and regulations.
- Providing leadership and instruction in terms of the personal and athletic development of cadet athletes at VMI. Must demonstrate professional integrity.
A Bachelor’s degree is required.
Demonstrated ability to recruit in high schools, primarily in Virginia and the surrounding states, and knowledge of and ability to comply with NCAA, conference, and Institute rules and regulations.
Prefer experience coaching collegiate age or younger elite level athletes in swimming.
Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Employment begins July 15, 2017.
Candidates must apply on-line at:
Please include resume, cover letter of application, official transcripts, and the names and contact information for three professional references.
Applications accepted until the position is filled.
In a continuing effort to enrich its academic environment and provide equal educational and employment opportunities, VMI encourages women, minorities, disabled individuals and veterans to apply. AmeriCorps, Peace Corps and other national service alumni are also encouraged to apply.
with Nova Southeastern University
Assists in aspects of the recruitment process from inception to completion, including the development of recruiting plans, targeting potential student-athletes for recruitment purposes and making recommendations. Be involved in all aspects of meet management and assist the head coach in managing and coaching the team.
1. Acts as assistant coach for a particular athletic team.
2. Acts as supervisor/head coach representative in the absence of the head coach.
Make independent decisions, using sound judgment, while acting in the best interests of the student-athletes and the university at all times.
3. Active in the entire recruitment process. Research and identify prospective student-athletes and make recommendations to the head coach regarding those potential student-athletes in consideration for acceptance with a specific team. Target potential student-athlete populations, formulate a plan to attract those student-athletes to the school, and initiate recruiting trips.
4. Assists head coach and be fully involved in the organization and total well being of the athletic program.
5. Assists head coach and be fully involved in the organization and preparation of practice and meet plans, and the implementation of strength and conditioning schedules.
6. Monitors the academic progress of student-athletes to comply with NCAA and Sunshine State policy, and take appropriate action.
7. Represents the university and the department in community events.
8. To be responsible and abide fully with the NCAA’s constitution, operating bylaws and administrative bylaws for the purpose of compliance, and which will be part of an employee’s performance evaluation criteria.
9. Performs other duties as assigned.
with Revere SandSharks Swim Club
The assistant coaches will assist the Head Coach in planning and executing the training for the swim team in and out of the pool; and with administrative duties as assigned, including but not limited to: monitoring the academic progress of our older student-athletes, fundraising, planning of team travel, assisting with home meets, social media, and building the program as a whole.
It is imperative that the successful candidate demonstrates a proven aptitude for coaching as illustrated by a strong work ethic, organizational skills, computer skills, and the ability to interact professionally. The assistant coach must work closely with the head coach in carrying out the philosophy and objectives of the Revere SandSharks Swim Club.
- Strong understanding of the sport of swimming and the rules and regulations
- An impeccable understanding of swim stroke mechanics
- 3+ years of competitive swim experience. High School swim experience does not count as competitive. The candidate must demonstrate a high level of skill and or commitment during his/her high school years if this is the highest level of swimming experience the candidate has. However, this requirement can be overlooked with adequate coaching experience.
- Complete the on boarding process with human resources through Revere Aquatics. This includes a background check. (Done only if candidate is offered a position).
- Ability to tailor training to each individual’s need while building the program as a whole.
- USA Swimming Certifications
- Previous coaching experience with a demonstrated ability to develop skills and training of all levels of swimmers.
- Energetic and positive motivator with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- A self-starter with mature judgment, reliability, respectful and ethical behavior.
- Experience with HyTex Meet Manager and Team Manager
- ASCA Level 2
- Experience with Mainset
- 2+ years of coaching
This Position Is a Great Fit For
- Current student pursuing an ESS Degree or related fields
- Students looking for a flexible part time internship/job
- Individuals looking to challenge and grow their coaching skill set
- Individuals who love working with kids
with Lehigh University
Lehigh University is seeking an outgoing, organized, and self-directed individual to join our Swim team as the new Assistant Coach. The Assistant Coach provides leadership and direction to all facets of the swimming and diving program. We are looking for someone who can advance the mission of the team, the University, and the Department of Athletics through strong relationship building, recruiting, and coaching efforts.
Specific areas of responsibility include (but are not limited to)
Recruiting and Outreach: Help Lehigh recruit and retain the top swimming talent from across the country. Candidates should be approachable and comfortable meeting with potential recruits and their families to identify athletic talent. Ideal candidates can foster these relationships through close communication, and careful consideration of the perspective athlete’s character and willingness to play a defined role for the team. A successful candidate will cultivate strong relationships with students, families, coaches and other universities
Sport Specific Coaching Seeking an individual who can successfully guide specific strength and conditioning sessions, organize and manage swim camps/clinics, support inner-team development, plan team-building activities, and help grow student athletes both as swimmers and as individuals.
Administration and Management: Looking for a social media guru to help promote and market LU Swimming utilizing various media platforms. We are also looking for someone who can help analyze team data to help identify strengths, weaknesses, and competitiveness within the Patriot League. Lastly, this position is responsible for supervising and managing office work study students and conducting themselves and all activities within the policies and resource framework of the University, the Athletics Department, the Patriot League and the NCAA.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Out-going and professional with exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- High degree of organization, self-reliance, initiative, and creativity
- Social media marketing and promotion expertise
- USA Swimming certification (Level 2)
- Lifeguard certification (Instructor PLUS)
- CPR certification
- Tech savvy (Google Hangout, Excel, Blackboard, HY-Tek)
Travel and hours: This position affords you the opportunity to travel extensively and often and allows for a flexible work schedule.
Lehigh offers a competitive benefits package including tuition benefits, generous vacation for a healthy work life balance, and a retirement package including a 50% match. For more information or to apply please visit: https://lehigh.hiretouch.com/position-details?jobID=41301&job=assistant-coach-swimming
Lehigh University is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, or veteran status. Lehigh University provides comprehensive benefits including partner benefits.
with Indiana University Men's & Women's Swimming & Diving
|Responsible for the entire operations aspect of the men’s and women’s swimming and diving program including (but not limited to): team and staff travel; recruiting travel; compliance activities; budget development and management; marketing and promotions; facilities scheduling; community outreach; team managers, and other temporary staff; equipment inventory; and alumni relations and communication.
Note: Position requires incumbent to comply fully with all NCAA, Big Ten (or other conference) and Indiana University rules, regulations, policies and procedures
Required: Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills including ability to communicate effectively with a widely diverse student population and administrative staff. Strong organizational skills including the ability to deal with multiple priorities; and knowledge of NCAA rules.
Preferred: Experience as a collegiate swimmer or diver player.
with Costa Mesa Aquatics Club (CMAC)
CMAC is seeking hard working coaches who are interested in developing a competitively balanced athlete with emphasis on stroke technique, while effectively training, motivating and supporting swimmers of various abilities.
The successful candidate will also work closely with the Head Coach in creating a strong team environment that develops personal, and competitive growth. The Candidate must have an engaging personality to further encourage children to excel.
The Assistant Coach will be responsible for coaching/assisting, and supervising 1-2 practice groups.
• Flexible work schedule
• Practices are in the Evening during the Week, as well as Weekend Meets
• Pay based on experience
• Reports to Head Coach
• Assists Head Coach with Daily Workouts & at Meets
• Opportunities for growth with the position
• Knowledge of stroke technique and swimmer development is preferred
• Previous competitive swimming and coaching experience is preferred
with Machine Aquatics
We are looking to hire a Full Time Senior & Age Group Coach for our Audrey Moore Location in Virginia. This coach would lead, design and foster systematic growth from the youngest novices to the appropriate High Performance Age Group level programs while working within the Team Mission Statement/Vision/Values (see website).
Essential Job Tasks include:
1) Abide by the USA Swimming Code of Conduct, and Machine Aquatics policies and procedures.
2) Plan, prepare, and conduct team practices in accordance with the Head Coach and Senior
3) Establish a local presence and reputation with Potomac Valley LSC, summer league via clinics, volunteering etc.
4) Plan and execute team-building and social functions.
Preferred qualifications include:
1) Coaching membership in good standing with USA swimming.
2) Current ASCA Membership (level 3 or higher is preferred, but equivalent experience will be considered).
3) A college degree (preferred, but not required).
4) Candidates should have experience that illustrates exceptional communication and motivation skills with children, taking into consideration varied social, emotional and physical attributes, possess an attitude of inclusion and team building,
5) Must be prepared to develop talent, rather than manage great athletes.
6) Must want to increase the number of athletes that swim into their teen years and increase the number of athletes that qualify for championship opportunities.
7) Should have a record of producing well-rounded swimmers with sound biomechanics.
Salary will be commensurate with experience.
Full Time Benefits (after brief probation period) include Medical, Paid Vacation/Holiday, cell phone and the Club pays for USA membership and background screening, professional development/certifications, attendance at clinics.
HOW TO APPLY
About Machine Aquatics
Machine Aquatics is a coach-owned club in the Metropolitan, DC area. Our team is an USA Swimming Silver & Bronze Medal Swim Club since 2009 and home to 600+ competitive age group swimmers and 100+ Stroke School swimmers, ages 5-20+ with a number of current USA Swimming National & Olympic Trial qualifiers. The team trains in multiple locations in Fairfax County, Virginia and Price George’s County, MD both in private clubs and public recreational facilities. Fairfax County is home to a dozen of the best public and private schools in the country and is a progressive, safe place to raise a family while being only minutes from downtown Washington, D.C.
Swimming News/Swimming Job is courtesy of Machine Aquatics.
with East Carolina University
Vacancy #: 983003
Salary Range: Commensurate with Qualifications
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
The primary and most important responsibility of a coach is instructing student-athletes. Reporting to the Head Coach – Men’s and Women’s Swimming and Diving, the individual serving in this position is responsible for, but not limited to, the following duties:
- Coordinate and manage all aspects of position/positions assignment as directed by the Head Coach.
- Performs planning, organization and execution for coaching (instruction/education) duties as described and assigned by the Head Coach for all meetings, practice sessions and competitions
- Function in game day organization and assignments as prescribed by the Head Coach.
- Evaluation of opponents and the development of a game plan for student-athlete instruction in accordance with position/positions assignment as prescribed by the Head Coach.
- Perform recruiting activities and responsibilities as assigned by the Head Coach and/or Swimming recruiting coordinator to meet the objectives of the university and team, including the evaluation, contact, and establishing relationships with prospective student-athletes and coaches.
- Attend all staff meetings as scheduled by the Head Coach.
- Assist in the development of team rules and policies.
- Responsible for supervision, instruction and direction of student-athletes as assigned by the Head Coach.
- Support, abide and enforce all academic guidelines and policies of the university, athletics department and Swimming program to insure academic progress of the student-athlete as directed by the Head Coach.
- Support and work cooperatively with Sports Medicine/Athletic Training, Strength and Conditioning, Equipment, Student Development, Life Skills, NCAA Compliance, Media Relations etc. areas in accordance with department policies and procedures.
- Assist with administrative functions of the Swimming program as directed by the Head Coach.
- Perform duties with professional conduct, being fiscally responsible and with a commitment to student-athlete well-being.
- Abide by all written policies, procedures and guidelines of East Carolina University, the Department of Athletics, the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA), and all applicable conferences or associations.
- Build quality relationships and work collaboratively and professionally with athletics, Pirate Club and University staff, students, and all constituencies and stakeholders.
- Be available to make appearances, perform media interviews, speaking engagements and support ECU Pirate Club activities representing the Swimming program and ECU athletics.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Head Coach.
Bachelor’s degree required.
Qualifying degrees must be received from appropriately accredited institutions and conferred by the time of hire.
Preferred Education and Experience:
Prior collegiate diving participation and/or coaching experience are preferred.
Special Instructions to Applicants:
East Carolina University requires applicants to submit a candidate profile online in order to be considered for the position. Candidates must also submit a cover letter, a curriculum vitae/resume, and a list of three references, including contact information, online.
Original transcript required within 30 days of employment.
East Carolina University seeks to create an environment that fosters the recruitment and retention of a more diverse student body, faculty, staff and administration. In order to promote the university’s diversity goal, the Athletics Department encourages applicants from women, minorities, and historically underrepresented groups.
Additional Instructions to Applicants:
Applicants must complete a candidate profile or staff application (see “Application Types Accepted” below) online via the PeopleAdmin system. In addition, applicants must submit the documents requested in order to be considered for the position.
Application Types Accepted:
Candidate Profile (EHRA only)
Applications will be considered until position is filled. Please submit an online ECU application for vacancy # 983003 to ECU Human Resources at www.jobs.ecu.edu.
East Carolina University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Visit this job posting at https://ecu.peopleadmin.com/applicants/Central?quickFind=86398
with Southridge Aquatic Raider Gators
**********This position has been filled************
Southridge Aquatic Raider Gators is seeking a motivated and knowledgable individual as head coach of a well-established age group club. Head coach will work with swimmers, parents, and assistants to continue to build upon our tradition of excellence in Southern Indiana swimming.
Please see our website, swimsarg.org, for more details under the “documents” tab.