with UNC Wilmington
The University of North Carolina Wilmington seeks applications for an 11 month position for an assistant swimming coach. UNCW is an NCAA Division I program and member of the Colonial Athletic Associations (CAA). This position will assist the head coach in all aspects of the program. Primary responsibilities will include, but are not limited to: recruiting, coaching, monitoring student-athlete academic progress, coordinating travel, promoting community relations and other duties as assigned by the head coach.
A bachelor’s degree and two-to-four years’ coaching/swimming experience at the Division I level is required. Knowledge and experience working with and training sprint swimmers is preferred. Candidate should have successful recruiting experience, knowledge of NCAA rules and regulations. Effective written and verbal communication skills are required. The successful candidate must adhere to and enforce all policies and procedures of the department and university, as well as the rules and regulations of the CAA and NCAA and participate in university, civic and public relations activities.
About UNC Wilmington
UNCW is a premier comprehensive undergraduate university with a rapidly growing campus community of approximately 14,000 students. The campus is located 5 miles from the Atlantic Ocean in southeastern North Carolina.
UNC Wilmington actively fosters a diverse and inclusive working and learning environment and is an equal-opportunity employer. Qualified men and women from all racial, ethnic or other minority groups are strongly encouraged to apply.
with Lake Forest College
Lake Forest College invites applications for the part-time position of Assistant Men’s and Women’s Swimming Coach. The position, which is ideal for someone desiring experience in a Division III collegiate coaching environment, will offer the chosen candidate the opportunity to assist the head coach with all aspects of administering an established and successful collegiate aquatic program.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to: on-deck and weight room coaching of all training groups, recruitment of prospective student-athletes, meet management, scouting, and alumni relations.
Bachelor’s degree required with collegiate participation and/or coaching experience at the NCAA level or equivalent preferred.
About Lake Forest College
Lake Forest College, located 30 miles north of Chicago, is a private liberal arts college and a member of the Midwest Conference and the NCAA Division III. The College sponsors 19 intercollegiate varsity sports with approximately 350 varsity student-athletes competing annually. For more information on Lake Forest College and Forester Athletics, please visit www.lakeforest.edu.
Lake Forest College embraces diversity and encourages applications from women and members of other historically underrepresented groups.
Smoky Mountain Aquatics Club in Waynesville, NC, is looking for a qualified, engaging, and energetic part-time head coach who can help us rebuild our team and turn this into a full-time job. The ideal candidate would have some coaching experience in the region and be willing to work with the board-owned team to recruit and retain young swimmers.
Coach should have or be willing to obtain USA swimming coach certification, ASCA certification preferred.
This part-time position pays up to $25,000 per year, and the salary will grow commensurate with growth of team.
About Smoky Mountain Aquatic Club (SMAC)
SMAC is a 20-member swim team that has had as many as 45 swimmers, including junior national qualifiers and several who earned scholarships for collegiate swimming. SMAC practices at a 25-meter indoor pool at the Waynesville Recreation Center. Our team has been in existence for 15 years and is financially stable.
with Widener University
The Graduate Assistant Coach for Men’s and Women’s Swimming will report to the Director of Aquatics/Head Swim and Dive Coach and assist in all phases of the Men’s and Women’s Swimming and Diving season. Assist the coaching staff with the organization and direction of all aspects of the NCAA Division III Swim and Dive team. Specific duties include, but are not limited to, assisting the head coach with planning and implementation of daily practices, strength workout management, recruitment of prospective student-athletes, meet management duties, academic monitoring and fundraising events.
Preferred candidate should have competitive swimming experience at the collegiate level (previous coaching experience desirable), a Bachelor’s degree and must be accepted into one of our graduate programs. Candidate should have lifeguard, CPR, first aid certifications.
To apply for Widener University Graduate School please visit: http://www.widener.edu/admissions/graduate/default.aspx
Tuition and a $5,500 stipend will be provided.
About Widener University
Widener’s athletic teams compete at the NCAA Division III intercollegiate level and the University places the highest priority on the overall quality of the educational and athletic experiences. The Pride compete as a member of the Middle Atlantic Conference, the oldest and largest conference in the nation. The University sponsors 20 varsity sports – 10 for men and 10 for women.
Widener University is a nationally-recognized, private university where academics, leadership, and service matter. Founded in 1821, Widener is among the nation’s top universities for civic engagement. We offer liberal arts and sciences and professional programs leading to associate’s, baccalaureate, master’s, and doctoral degrees. We have a long history of turning out leaders with a formula that works. At Widener, we believe that academic excellence, career preparation, and civic engagement lead to success. Our close-knit community includes top-notch teachers, nationally renowned researchers, and students from 22 states and 26 countries who are passionate about learning, leadership, and making a difference. When they are not engaged in experiential learning assignments, our students and faculty members lend a hand through community service projects in our hometown of Chester and in communities around the world. In addition, with Philadelphia only 20 minutes away, we have a living laboratory where students earn practical experience through internships and co-op opportunities. Our beautiful 110-acre main campus in Chester is a great place to live, study, and have fun, and we have satellite campuses in Exton and Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, and in Wilmington, Delaware, too.
with FM Gator Swim Team
The YMCA of Cass and Clay Counties in Fargo, ND is looking for a Head Swim Team Coach for their YMCA Club Team.
Under the supervision of the Aquatics Director, this position is responsible for directing all aspects of the Swim Team to include leadership, instruction and motivation for the students. This position will also continue to explore ways to grow and develop the Swim Team.
Swim Team Assistant Coach
Required Education, Certifications, Experience:
1. At least 18 years old
2. High School Diploma or GED
3. 2 years of directly related experience
4. Safety Training for Swim Coaches
5. CPR Certification for Adult, Child, and Infant
6. First Aid Certification
Required Within a Specific Time Frame:
1. Within 3 months of hire: Lifeguard Certification
2. Within 1 year of hire: Listen First training
Other Important Skills and Abilities:
1. Ability to coach, manage and direct a competitive swim program
2. Positive, effective, calm and professional communication – verbally and written – with staff, members, children and parents – tailoring the communication style to the appropriate audience
3. The ability to work effectively with people of different backgrounds, abilities, opinions and perceptions
4. Excellent attention to detail
5. Proficient use of computers with working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
YMCA Competencies – Team Leader:
1. Mission Advancement:
• Models and teaches the Y’s values
• Ensures a high level of service with a commitment to improving lives
• Provides volunteers with orientation, training, development, and recognition
• Cultivates relationships to support fundraising
• Champions inclusion activities, strategies, and initiatives
• Builds relationships to create small communities
• Empathetically listens and communicates for understanding when negotiating and dealing with conflict
• Effectively tailors communications to the appropriate audience
• Provides staff with feedback, coaching, guidance, and support
3. Operational Effectiveness:
• Provides others with frameworks for making decisions
• Conducts prototypes to support the launching of programs and activities
• Develops plans and manages best practices through engagement of team
• Effectively creates and manages budgets
• Holds staff accountable for high-quality results using a formal process to measure progress
4. Personal Growth:
• Shares new insights
• Facilitates change; models adaptability and an awareness of the impact of change
• Utilizes non-threatening methods to address sensitive issues and inappropriate behavior or performance
• Has the functional and technical knowledge and skills required to perform well
• Uses best practices and demonstrates up-to-date knowledge and skills in technology
Position Specific Competencies:
1. Directs hands-on development and supervision of the swim team and all of its programs
2. Schedules daily practice sessions using available pool times at the YMCA, Fargo South, Davies and Fargo North High Schools, Island Park Pool and other pools as available
3. Develops and maintains collaborative relationships with community organizations
4. Develops daily practice sessions including dry-land training, stretching, and swim training for all skill levels
5. Directs daily practice sessions using assistant coaches as necessary
6. Coordinates swimmers and families through national meet travel, entries, etc.
7. Prepares meet entries and sends to appropriate meet managers
8. Coordinates swim team ads and promotions with the Marketing Director and Member Services Director
9. Meets with Swim Team Assistant Coaches prior to each season to discuss the season plan
10. Maintains Swim Team Assistant Coach’s certification records
1. Interviews, hires and trains new staff
2. Reviews time clock punches of staff for accuracy and submits reports to payroll by deadline
3. Provides comprehensive Annual Performance Reviews to staff by deadline
4. Provides feedback and performance improvement guidelines to staff as needed
5. Coordinates regular staff meetings with staff
6. Has positive, open communication with staff and serves as a resource to them
7. Assures required licensures of staff are up to date as required
8. Completes payroll forms for new hires, pay increases, terminations etc accurately and timely
9. Develops and implements uniform staff training and development for staff
10. Assures the coordination and maintenance of staff schedules
1. Works appropriate hours to get work completed accurately and timely
2. Attends mandatory departmental meetings and training sessions as required
3. Maintains a neat and clean work area, free of hazards
4. Follows YMCA policies and departmental procedures
5. Wears name tag at all times
6. Other duties upon request by immediate supervisor
Category 2: This position occasionally performs duties that result in exposure to “Fluids at Risk for Transmission” or this person may render some medical assistance as part of their position in an emergency on limited occasions. Bloodborne Pathogens training is required but the Hepatitis B vaccination will not be offered.
The physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions, provided it does not impose an “undue hardship” on the employer.
• 67-100% of Shift: Stand and Walk; Squat: Twist; Seeing; Speaking, Hearing, Understanding the English Language; Reading & Writing the English Language; Exposure to excessive noise or vibration; Exposure to extreme temperature or humidity; Exposure to dust, gas, or fumes
• 34-66% of Shift: Bend; Drive a vehicle; Keyboard and Mouse use; Lifting or Carrying up to 20 lbs
• 6-33% of Shift: Sit in a chair; Kneel; Swimming; Light grasping; Pushing or Pulling up to 100 lbs; Lifting or Carrying 21 to 50 lbs;
• 1-5% of Shift: Sit on the floor/ground; Reach above head; Forceful grasping; Fine dexterity; Lifting or Carrying 51 to 100 lbs; Lifting overhead up to 100 lbs; Working with chemical, explosive or burn hazards
The YMCA of Cass and Clay Counties conducts a pre-employment drug test and criminal background checks on all employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About FM Gator Swim Team
The FM Gators Swim Team is proud to offer a variety of programming to serve athletes of all levels. We offer introductory programs for ages 5 and up, competitive swimming and diving, adult training programs and one-on-one instruction.
The FM Gators Swim Team’s mission is to develop athletes who value and demonstrate sportsmanship, self-discipline, physical fitness and integrity. We strive for each athlete to reach their maximum potential in and out of the water!
The FM Gators also honor the mission of the YMCA of Cass and Clay Counties to enhance the Spirit, Mind and Body of all persons through quality leadership, programs, services and facilities.
We also strive to instill the YMCA core values of Caring, Honesty, Respect, Responsibility and Health.
with Team Rebel Aquatics
Team Rebel Aquatics (TRA) is looking for a part time assistant coach. This is a year round position working with age group swimmers from ages 7-18. Practices are Monday through Saturday from 4:30 to 6:30 p.m. on weekdays and mornings on Saturdays depending on space availability time. This can be a long-term position for an individual who has a passion for swimming and desires to work with and develop swimmers of all ages.
Candidates must have a background in competitive swimming either as a coach or swimmer, and have strong communication skills with swimmers, parents, and coaches. Candidates should possess or be willing to obtain current USA Swimming coach certifications in good standing and pass all required background checks.
Applicant duties will include, but are not limited to:
• Able to manage a group by writing practices for that group.
Able to learn all groups and cover for other coaches when necessary.
• Able to communicate with parents.
• Attending meets throughout the season
• Promote the team philosophy and foster a positive and friendly practice environment for athletes in the water.
Pay is commensurate with experience. Coaches will not be compensated for weekend meets but will be compensated for travel expenses if attending out of town meets.
About Team Rebel Aquatics
Team Rebel Aquatics is a USA Swimming affiliated team established as a non-profit organization with the purpose of teaching competitive swimming and developing teamwork. We are a Coach directed team that trains at UNLV, Las Vegas , Nevada.
with New Wave Swim Club
Lowell based United States Swim Club, ranked in New England top ten, is looking for experienced coaches to work w/ 13-18 year old competitive swimmers.
We are seeking highly motivated applicants with good communication skills.
Must have knowledge of teaching stroke technique, can create and follow season training plan and deliver requisite work out sets. Weeknight practices are 3 hour sessions approximately 5:15-8 pm.
Some weekend practice and meet sessions required.
Must have or obtain USA Swimming coach credentials.
Pay commensurate w /experience. All inquiries will be treated with complete confidence.
We prepare individuals to achieve progressive levels of personal success through competitive swimming. We emphasize balancing the priorities of family, school, health and sport. We develop positive character, fundamental skills, physical conditioning and productive work habits in a motivating, challenging and fun team environment.
West Michigan Swimmers and Zeeland Age Group Swimming seeks Head Club Coach & Assistant Pool Manager.
Statement of Responsibilities
Head Coach – In coordination with the head Varsity coach and under the direction of the Recreation Director, this position will organize and execute training for both summer and winter seasons for both West Michigan Swimmers and Zeeland Age Group Swimming.
Pool Management – Under the direction of the Recreation Director and the supervision of the Pool Manager, the Assistant Pool Manager will coordinate and supervise all community and scholastic aquatic programming for Zeeland Aquatics.
Possess a four-year degree from a college or university in recreation or a closely related field, or possess an equivalent combination of education and experience in both USA coaching and aquatic management.
Possess the following certifications:
ASCA Level 3 or higher
Possess experience in a head-coaching role in a USA recognized club
Possess the ability to effective communicate with and manage assistant coaches
Possess knowledge in the development and growth of a highly competitive club, both at the developmental and elite levels
Possess the ability to effective fundraise and manage financial issues related to club swimming
Pool Management –
(American Red Cross or equivalent)
Water Safety Instructor
Water Safety Instructor Trainer and Certified Pool Operator is a plus.
Possess the ability to develop, coordinate and direct various aquatic activities.
Possess the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with the Recreation Staff, Aquatic Staff, Interscholastic Coaches, teachers and principals, program participants, parents, volunteers and the general public.
Possess knowledge that is specific to all phases of pool management and aquatic program development, including state and local health and safety standards.
Both positions –
Possess the ability to utilize computer software and technology within the pool area.
This position is a salaried position at with benefits.
About West Michigan Swimmers & Zeeland Public Schools
West Michigan Swimmers is a highly competitive club competing in the Michigan Swimming LSC, and operating out of Zeeland, Michigan. Coming off of a state championship (2013) and runner-up (2014) performances the past two years, WMS is seeking a highly motivated coach to propel WMS from a state to a national powerhouse.
with Sea Devil Swimming
The Sea Devils are looking for several age group coaches for the upcoming Short Course season. This season starts 8 September 2014 and continues through 22 May 2015.
We are interested in motivated coaches who enjoy working with swimmers between the ages of 6 and 14.
Coaching experience should include:
• ASCA Level 1 certification and/or comparable summer league coaching experience
• Strong communication skills: verbal, written, and internet
• A background and/or interest in marketing
• Hytek TM/MM experience preferred
• An interest in continuing education
Our programs are offered between 4:30-7:00 AM and 3:00-6:00 PM at our Virginia Pools (South Run, Audrey Moore, and Tuckahoe) and between 5:00-6:30 AM and 5:00-8:30 PM at our Maryland and District Pools (St. Albans, Wilson High School, The Lab School and Holton Arms).
Interested individuals are asked to submit a resume including coaching and/or teaching experience, swimming experience, and references.
Please contact Head Coach Peter Karl at [email protected] (301-613-3822) or Melanie McKula at [email protected] (703-283-1182) for more information.
Our team stresses the following three concepts:
• Teaching swim stroke technique as an essential aspect of each practice
• Promoting positive values, respect, and sportsmanship within the pool and community
• Supporting a philosophy of a gradual increase in practice time and commitment for athlete development
NOVA of Virginia Aquatics seeks a new Assistant Coach for our Tri-Cities, Virginia location.
We are seeking a part-time Assistant Coach for the Hopewell site. This coach will have the benefit of working with a larger team while still maintaining the independence of a locally run site. This position would report directly to the Head Coach and be apart of the team.
The ideal candidate will possess:
· Summer league and/or year-round coaching experience
· A four-year degree in a related field
· Great organizational, interpersonal and customer service skills
· Enthusiasm for the sport and working with kids
Responsibilities will include:
· Spending 20-25 hours on deck each week, primarily afternoon/early evening
and including some weekend/early morning time
· Including dryland, swim programming, child development, and goal setting
· Attending local and regional meets throughout the season
The position offers benefits and salary starting at $20,000 to commensurate with experience. If interested, please send resume and salary requirements to [email protected]
NOVA is one of the premier swim clubs in the United States, consistently ranked in the Top 10 nationwide and #1 in Virginia Swimming. The club has two locations, our main location in suburban Richmond and a satellite site in Hopewell, Virginia.
Mason Manta Rays seeks applicants for Age Group & Senior Positions.
Applicants must have a competitive swimming background, either as a coach or swimmer, with a strong knowledge in stroke mechanics and an appreciation for the long term development process in the sport of swimming.
Practice times range from 5:00 to 9:30 pm M-F, Saturday 7:00 am to 2:00 pm with meets offered to swimmers approximately every 3 weeks. We have positions available from our youngest most novice groups to our national level group.
The start date is September 8, 2014. Candidates will need to become certified in CPR, First Aid, and Coaches’ Safety and must be able to pass a background check. If you are looking to become a part of a successful team, apply on-line at http://www.imaginemason.org/employment.cfm.
To read about the City of Mason’s Manta Ray Team log onto our website at www.masonswimming.org. or feel free to contact Head Coach Ken Heis at [email protected]g.
About the Manta Rays (RAYS)
The City of Mason’s Manta Rays (RAYS), located in Mason, OH, is looking for a part-time age group coach to join our staff in the fall. RAYS is a Silver Medal club and one of the premier teams in the Greater Cincinnati region with success both locally and nationally.
The University of Richmond seeks applicants for an Assistant Women’s College Swimming Coach.
The Assistant Coach must: be committed to assisting student-athletes achieve academic success, display an unyielding commitment to honesty and integrity, display an unyielding commitment to compliance with NCAA, Atlantic 10 and University of Richmond regulations, assist the Head Coach in the development of a sports program that challenges student-athletes to improve and succeed individually and as a team., assist the Head Coach in creating a positive educational environment that promotes personal growth for student-athletes, and work effectively within the structure of the Athletic Department.
About The University of Richmond
Located minutes from downtown Richmond, Virginia, the University of Richmond (www.richmond.edu) blends the intimacy of a small college with exceptional academic, research, and cultural opportunities usually found only at large institutions. Richmond offers a unique combination of undergraduate and graduate programs. Our School of Arts & Sciences anchors Richmond as a nationally ranked liberal arts university. A ranked business school, the nation’s first school of leadership studies, a highly respected law school, a nationally recognized international education program and the community-focused School of Professional and Continuing Studies build on that strong foundation and make this university something unique.
UR is committed to developing a diverse faculty, staff and student body, and to modeling an inclusive campus community which values the expression of differences in ways that promote excellence in teaching, learning, personal development and institutional success. In keeping with this commitment, our academic community welcomes candidates from diverse backgrounds and candidates who support diversity. EOE
Chartiers Valley Swim Club (CVSC) is looking for part time assistant coaches for the 2014-2015 Short Course season who will work with swimmers ranging from ages 6-18. Practices will typically run from 4:00-8:00PM depending on the day and the training groups in the water. This can be a long-term growth opportunity for an individual who has a strong passion for swimming and desires to work with and develop swimmers of all ages.
Candidates must have a background in competitive swimming either as a coach or swimmer, and have strong communication skills with swimmers, parents, and coaches. Candidates should possess or be willing to obtain current USA Swimming coach certifications in good standing and pass all required background checks (club will reimburse for expenses).
Applicant duties will include, but are not limited to:
• Assisting practices set forth by the Head Coach for swimmers of all ages and ability levels.
• Follow instructions for practices as requested by the Head Coach.
• Communicating with parents on a limited basis if Head Coach is not available.
• Attending meets throughout the season (no more than 1 per month).
• Promote the team philosophy and foster a positive and friendly practice environment for athletes in the water.
Salary for the position of Assistant Coach will range from $9-$12 an hour depending on experience. Coaches will be compensated for travel to meets, certifications, and continuing education costs.
About Chartiers Valley Swim Club
Chartiers Valley Swim Club is a USA Swimming affiliated team established in 1976 as a non-profit organization with the purpose of teaching competitive swimming and developing teamwork. We are a Coach directed and Board supported team that trains primarily out of Chartiers Valley High School in Bridgeville, PA.
with Potomac Marlins
Potomac Marlins (in Northern Virginia) is looking for a primary Age Group coach at our JCC Facility in Annandale, VA. Coach should be up beat and motivational as well as an excellent teacher and communicator with ASCA Level 2 minimum required.
Coaches primary focus is training the competitive Age Group Aerobic Development and Age Group Stroke Development groups but he/she will also be responsible for working with two non-competitive groups as well. (Basic Conditioning and HS Maintenance).
Coach is responsible for developing the seasonal training plan with guidance from head coach. Swimmers must be taught sound technique and racing skills (starts and turns) as well as being challenged aerobically
Coach is responsible for running a safe and effective workout for all athletes as well as being able to add some fun to workout.
Coach should be on deck 10-15 minutes prior to workout and remain for 10 -15 min post workout to be available for any parent communications.
Coach is training the Age Group Aerobic Development athletes (ages 10-12) to qualify and place at local JO meet and for advancement into Sr. Prep level swimming.
Coach is training the Age Group Stroke Development swimmers (ages 8-10) for advancement into the Age Group Aerobic Development level.
Swim Meet are a required part of job and are typically once per month.
Monthly e-mail communication to families is also required.
Pay is commensurate with experience.
Potomac Marlins have grown to be one of the largest teams in USA Swimming, averaging around 500 athletes per season but they retain that “small club feel”. The Marlins have sent swimmers to the highest level meets in USA Swimming, including Olympic Trials, US Open, USA Senior Nationals and Junior Nationals.
For Practice Schedule please see: https://www.teamunify.com/SubTabGeneric.jsp?team=pvpm&_stabid_=105821
The Potomac Marlins and the JCC Waves have a unique agreement in that some of the practices/programs overlap. You can read the specifics in this document. https://www.teamunify.com/pvpm/UserFiles/File/2011-12%20JCC%20Memo%20of%20understanding.pdf
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED. IT IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE.
Northern Kentucky Clippers is seeking up to three experienced coaches to lead two senior level groups and/or a developmental age group. Successful candidates must demonstrate:
- successful experience at multiple levels of coaching;
- experience writing workouts and seasonal planning;
- a passion for the sport;
- excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- the ability to positively represent the Club throughout the swimming community.
The successful candidate(s) will foster an environment which develops swimmers of all levels and abilities to perform to their potential. All three are hourly positions with competitive reimbursement benefits for all travel. The ideal candidate will be able to start August 30th, 2014.
We are looking for the right candidate(s) to lead three different groups. These positions may be combined to create a position with more hours and closer to full time.
1. Lead Coach for National Prep Group
2. Lead Coach for Senior Group
3. Lead Coach for AGD4 Group
National Prep – Lead Coach
National Prep is the 2nd highest group in the program. Swimmers in this group aspire to move into the national training program and achieve NCSA Junior Nationals time standards and beyond. This group has practice requirements and is offered after school and before school practices. The successful candidate will work with the head coach to develop seasonal planning and daily workouts.
Senior Group – Lead Coach
The Senior Group of is the first of three senior level groups. It is comprised of approximately 40 swimmers ages 13-18. This group is subdivided (Senior I and Senior II) allowing for training to be specific to swimmers in each group. The successful candidate will be able to prepare swimmers in this group to move into the Prep or National groups.
AGD4- Lead Coach
Age Group Developmental 4 is one of two groups for 11-12 year olds. This group fosters the needs of swimmers who still need refinement in strokes and skills. There are no practice requirements for this group but we encourage swimmers to attend 3-4 of the 5 practices offered each week.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES FOR LEAD COACHES
- Coach a minimum of one group, plus possibly assist with another group;
- Creates and implements seasonal plan for the group;
- Writes workouts for different levels within the group;
- Works with the Head Coach to develop and implement dryland workouts;
- Attends all lead coaches and staff meetings;
- Works with Head Age Group and Head Coach to set training schedules; identify criteria for advancement of swimmers; coordinate stroke and training principles;
- Mentors/monitors the assistant coaches;
- Communicates with parents, swimmers and coaching staff;
- Executes vision for the team’s growth and continued success set by team leadership.
- Strong work ethic & passion for the sport;
- 3+ years coaching experience including writing workouts to different levels within a group;
- Proven coaching record with excellent swimmer progression/results;
- Ability to mentor/motivate staff to reach potential;
- Microsoft Office proficiency preferred;
- Current USA Swimming membership/certifications required;
- Working knowledge of Team Unify & Hy-Tek TM preferred.
Established in 1979, the Northern Kentucky Clippers swim team is a year-round competitive swim team of over 200 swimmers sanctioned by USA Swimming and is a member of the Ohio LSC. Clippers is recognized by USA Swimming with Silver Medal Club and Level 3 Club status. We train at Silverlake “The Family Place”, located in Northern Kentucky just minutes south of Cincinnati, Ohio. For more information about the Northern Kentucky Clippers, please view our website at www.clipperswim.org