with Speedo USA
Speedo USA seeks Associate Merchandiser.
The Swimwear Associate Merchandiser is responsible for supporting the Merchandiser and Director in execution of Product Strategy. They will ensure the product meets specific merchandising objectives, revenue and target goals. This position will bring the product lines to market in a timely and profitable manner, in accordance with line plans and product calendar. Takes pride in the company and its brands.
• Concept process with Design, develop and maintain seasonal line plans; review tech packs for accuracy, and improve sku productivity
• For global businesses work with global partners to create and maintain line plans or smu needs
• Guide Product Strategy and participate in design concept meetings and line reviews
• Support design, technical and sourcing to make changes necessary to meet costing goals and deliver on time
• Attend weekly fit sessions as necessary, in the office or in the field
• Attend weekly brand meetings where all cross-functional areas are represented and reviewed as necessary
• Insure that target retails are in line; lead costing meetings to achieve desired Initial Mark Up (IMU) goals
• Market preparation (samples, line lists, presentation, etc)
• Communication for specific product marketing needs to Marketing Team; follow up with Marketing as needed
• Partner with sourcing and planning on minimum needs, costing, time and action calendars, and quality and production issues
• Understanding needs of Sales; request input when needed; analyze history of best/worst sellers and communicate said information to design team
• Understanding competitive market place and analyze top selling styles of key competitors; understand upcoming product trends
• Communicate competitors trend information as needed to design and sales teams
• Create and maintaining sample line plans
• Maintain style set up/revisions/intro dates
• Work with design and graphics on CADS
• Support key account presentations
• Support sales meeting/product presentations
• Various other duties, projects and responsibilities may fall under this role on an as needed basis
Experience: 2-4 years of experience
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
• Flexible/adaptable in a fast paced environment
• Ability to work independent and within a team environment
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Strong written and verbal and communication skills
• Excellent time management and organizational skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Suite, primarily Excel and Powerpoint
***Please note that Speedo USA is located in Los Angeles CA but will be moving to Orange County, CA in September of 2015.
About Speedo USA
We’ll inspire you to swim, motivate you to reach your goals, help you improve your technique, train hard, swim fast and – most of all – enjoy your swim!
with American Energy Swim Club
American Energy Swim Club seek head swim coach.
The Head Coach will be responsible for the day to day operations and overseeing other various aspects of AESC as the board sees fit.
Applicant must possess strong organizational skills, communication skills and a strong work ethic. Proven experience coaching and mentoring athletes to reach their maximum potential. Provide an environment that will foster a positive team attitude, team growth, and encourages self-discipline, sportsmanship and team unity. Would prefer experience operating a swim club/swim program.
• Supervise the code of conduct and discipline policies
• Meet with athletes to discuss a written plan for individualized goals
• Monthly/bi-monthly staff meetings
• Provide continuing education for staff
• Maintain current coaching credentials
• Written training plan for athletes
• Oversee maintenance of attendance
• Maintain proper roster levels/ notify swimmers and families of any changes
• Oversee and designate coach to handle new swimmer registration and complete all aspects of the process
• Oversee and designate coach handle annual renewal of USA-S renewals
• Work with treasurer/bookkeeper with payroll
• Create seasonal meet schedule to present to Board of Directors
• Attend all OKS House of Delegate meetings
• Status/operational update monthly
• Quarterly meeting with the treasurer/bookkeeper
• Work to provide recruitment programs to support club growth
• Provide annual evaluations of staff based on job descriptions
• Help progress towards higher levels of USA-S club recognition and club excellence goals
• Request lane rentals, verify any adjustments when invoice arrive and notify treasurer/bookkeeper
• Request pool reservations for upcoming club hosted meets.
• Work annually to update club performance and exit surveys
• Orientation of new swimmers
• Oversee practice schedule and written workouts for all levels at all locations
• Set staff coaching schedule
• Set staff meet schedule
• Written plan of skill sets and requirements for advancing levels made available for all members of AESC
• Oversee athlete evaluations and ensure that athletes are in proper level based on skills required for that level
• Oversee and help to execute the Pro-Am Event
• Oversee and help to execute the AESC Summer League Program
• Create a standard technical training plan for staff to use
• Maintain schedule that allows to be available at all locations weekly
• Coach senior level and above; assist with all other levels as needed
• All aspects of meet entries from setting up meet in Team Unify through sending in entries to host team and providing billing to AESC Accounts Receivable manager
• Proficient in Hy-Tek to help assist with pre-meet club hosted events
• Perform other duties as deemed fit or required by the BOD
• ASCA member, preferably level 3 or higher
• USA-S member in good standing
• Current certifications in CPR, First Aid and Lifeguard/Safety Training
About American Energy Swim Club
American Energy Swim Club is a year-round USA-S competitive swim team. Our program has developmental through national level groups. AESC currently operates out of two locations and is the oldest non-profit competitive swim team in the Oklahoma City area, beginning in 1959. We annually host a Pro-Am that has been in existence for 23 years.
with Technique Swim Academy
Are you looking to coach in an engaging, exciting, and fun environment? If so, we’d love to speak with you about coaching opportunities available this summer at the Technique Swim Academy!
We provide a rewarding environment for experienced and up-and-coming coaches alike.
You’ll have the opportunity to work with the head coaches from both Harvard and Northeastern University as well as meet the Olympians and National Team members who visit our camp as guest speakers.
Camp dates are June 22nd – July 31st at Harvard University and August 3rd-14th at Northeastern University. Sessions run Monday through Friday during the week from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM. This is a day camp only.
If you are interested in learning more about a position with our camp, please send your resume to us at:
For more information, please visit our website:
About Technique Swim Academy
Technique Swim Academy is a summer swim camp at Harvard University for children ages 7-16 who are interested in swimming at the club, high school or collegiate level, as well as those interested in the sport for recreation. Supervised by Harvard Head Coaches Stephanie Morawski and Kevin Tyrrell and Northeastern Head Coach Roy Coates, Technique Swim Academy’s roster of experienced instructors teach campers proper swim technique and help them achieve their personal best through concentrated swimming instruction. Each day, we focus on one competitive stroke and reinforce technique through demonstrations, practice drills and daily videotape sessions. Our instructors serve as role models for our campers, promoting sportsmanship and providing a positive and healthy learning environment. Our goal is to provide an atmosphere where swimmers are excited by the sport and eager to learn about all facets of competitive swimming. Please note, this is not a beginner swim camp. To learn more an d register for our sessions visit our website: www.techniqueswimacademy.com
with Amherst College
Amherst College, an NCAA Division III school, seeks candidates for the position of Men’s and Women’s Diving Coach. This part-time position reports to the Head Coach for Swimming and Diving and will include additional responsibilities related to other aspects of a collegiate swimming and diving program. This is a part-time position with no benefits.
• Must have experience coaching divers or as a competitive diver.
• Must demonstrate knowledge of the sport, including dryland training and spotting techniques, have knowledge of NCAA rules and show valid US Diving certification.
Possibility of a tuition waiver at UMass if admitted to graduate program.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter, resume, and the names and contact information (mail, e-mail, and telephone numbers) of three professional references. A review of application material will begin immediately and continue until position is filled.
Amherst College is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, persons of color, and persons with disabilities to apply. The College is committed to enriching its educational experience and its culture through the diversity of its faculty, administration, and staff.
About Amherst College
Amherst College is a private undergraduate liberal arts college for men and women, with 1,800 students and more than 200 faculty members. Located in the Connecticut River Valley of western Massachusetts, Amherst participates with Hampshire, Mount Holyoke, and Smith colleges and the University of Massachusetts in the Five-College consortium.
with DC Wave Swim Team
DC Wave Swim Team seeks Developmental Swim Coach.
1. Provide competitive swimming instruction to beginning members of the DC Wave Swim Team – Developmental training group (Ages 11 & Under)
2. Provide personal and social development for lifetime skills
3. Develop and improve the technical and physical skills of swimmers
4. Provide a fun and enjoyable environment
5. Orient young people to competition
6. Communicate and correspond with swim team parents regarding practices schedules, meets, and team events
7. Attend swim meets and team events
8. Assist in program administration
9 .Assist with Junior Wave Swim Team Prep when needed
10-20 hours per week.
Link to job posting:
Applicants should provide a resume, cover letter, and scanned copies of any current certifications (STSC, CPR, FIRST AID, ASCA MEMBERSHIP, ETC.)
About DC Parks & Recreation – DC Wave Swim Team www.dcwaveswimteam.com
Our team is a year round competitive swimming program offering high quality professional coaching and competitive technique instruction for youth ages 18 and younger. The goal of our team is to provide every member an opportunity to improve competitive swimming skills and achieve success at his or her level of ability, from novice competitor to international competitor.
All of our coaches, as members of USA Swimming and the American Swimming Coaches Association, have access to the most comprehensive training and certification program for youth coaches of any sport in the United States.
We are a non profit club, run by the DC Department of Parks and Recreation Aquatics Division, and an elected Board of Booster Club Executives which meets each month.
with University of Idaho
The University of Idaho seeks assistant college swimming coach.
The Assistant Swim Coach is responsible for assisting the Head Swim Coach with all facets of the NCAA Division I women’s intercollegiate swimming program. The position reports directly to the Head Swim Coach. Duties include: poolside coaching during practices and meets; recruiting of top-quality student-athletes; team travel, conditioning, academics, promotional and public relations activities; summer camps; and other duties as assigned by the head coach. This position must be knowledgeable of and in compliance with all NCAA , conference, and university rules and regulations and must display professional integrity
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
Successful Swim Coaching Experience
Must have a passing grade on the NCAA recruiting compliance test annually
Intercollegiate competitive experience as a player.
Successful swim coaching experience with college women, preferably at NCAA Div. I level.
Ability to recruit top-quality student-athletes at the NCAA Div. I level; familiarity with Northwest recruiting areas.
Demonstrated public relations, organizational, and communication skills.
Solid computer skills relating to recruiting.
Demonstrated knowledge of and ability to comply with NCAA and conference rules and regulations.
Coaching and administrative experience with summer camps.
Able to work full time and has good references.
Coaching philosophy consistent and/or complementary to that of the existing head coach.
Posting Number: SP000497P
Posting Date: 05/05/2015
Closing Date: 6/4/2015
Open Until Filled: No
Background Check: Applicants who are selected as final possible candidates must be able to pass a criminal background check.
University of Idaho is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer.
Copyright ©2015 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
$11.38 – $12.26 per hour
About the University of Idaho
Since 1889, the University of Idaho has been a place that expects more from itself, more from its students, more from knowledge and more from life. The University of Idaho is where students come to succeed and learn to lead. At our main campus in Moscow, Idaho – and our centers throughout the state –students find many opportunities to share in our community and culture.
with Topeka Swim Association
Topeka Swim Association (TSA) is seeking an experienced full-time Head Coach for a growing competitive swim program in Topeka, Kansas. Successful candidates for this position will be dynamic and inspiring leaders who are passionate about swimming, can communicate clearly to all members of the organization, and will represent TSA well on-deck and at the governing body meetings.
TSA is a USAS year-round competitive swim team program, which offers superior professional coaching and technique instruction for all ages and abilities. The goal of our team is to provide every member with an opportunity to improve their swimming skills and achieve success at their level of ability, from novice to international competitor. TSA also incorporates an active swim school and masters programs. Practices and hosted meets are held at the Capital Federal Natatorium, one of the premier swimming facilities in the Midwest. The Natatorium features a 50-meter pool with a removable bulk-head and a separate 4-lane warm-up pool. Additional details are available at http://www.hummersportspark.com/facilities/swimming. TSA regularly hosts the LSC Championship and Central Zone 14 & U Age Group Championship meets.
TSA’s Head Coach is responsible for all levels of our swimming program. This includes assigning swimmers to the appropriate practice groups, coaching the highest level(s) of the program, providing feedback to our swimmers and parents, assisting those seeking information regarding college swim programs, and taking an active role in retaining and recruiting swimmers. Our Head Coach also hires, supervises, and assigns duties to the assistant coaches. In addition, our Head Coach attends all monthly Board meetings providing a coaching update as well as preparing the annual proposed budget. In the community, our Head Coach is responsible for fostering and maintaining relationships affiliated with TSA and assuming an active role within Missouri Valley Swimming.
The ideal candidate is someone who can motivate and guide our swimmers to reach their goals and potential through empowered leadership, create a unified and engaged coaching staff, and promote open communications with our parent community.
The position is immediately available.
Prior experience as a Head Coach or Age Group Head Coach is required. ASCA Level 4 or higher certification preferred.
The salary range is $40,000 to $60,000, commensurate with experience, with health insurance benefits and retirement benefits. A two year contract will be offered.
Interested candidates should email their resume, references, documentation of current USA Swimming Background Check and Athlete Protection Training certification along with a cover letter detailing your coaching philosophy to [email protected] by May 31, 2015.
About Topeka Swim Association
TSA is a USAS year-round competitive swim team program, which offers superior professional coaching and technique instruction for all ages and abilities. The goal of our team is to provide every member with an opportunity to improve their swimming skills and achieve success at their level of ability, from novice to international competitor. TSA also incorporates an active swim school and masters programs.
with Towson University
Towson University Department of Athletics invites applicants for the position of Volunteer Assistant Men’s and Women’s Swimming Coach. We are seeking individuals with on-deck coaching duties, possible team travel, video database management and analysis, and additional duties as determined by the head coach.
• Must have the ability to coach student athletes in the sport of swimming.
• Experience coaching on the collegiate or club level and/or collegiate swimming experience preferred.
About Towson University
Towson University is located 20 miles north of Baltimore’s Inner Harbor, in Baltimore Maryland. Towson is an NCAA Division I program and competes in the CAA (Colonial Athletic Association).
with CMAC Costa Mesa Aquatics Club
Head Age Group Coach
The Head Age Group Coach will be responsible for supervising the Costa Mesa Aquatics Age Group Program as well as directly coaching and supervising 1-2 age group squads. Responsibilities include all administrative duties for the USA Swimming year round squads and developing the Summer programming for the club. The successful candidate will also work closely with the Head Coach and Director in running the pre-comp program and in creating a strong team environment that develops personal and competitive growth. The Candidate must have an engaging personality to further encourage children to excel.
Help Director with Marketing of the club and developing the growth of the club.
Some other duties would include:
Lead multiple training groups including the high performance College age group athletes
● Attend meets as assigned
● Scheduling practice times
● Scheduling meets
● Meet entries
● Supervise Age Group Coaches
This is a Part time opportunity with a potential to make it a full time opportunity, Average work weeks range from 15 to 20 hrs per week, plus monthly swim meets. This would be a perfect opportunity for someone looking to become a teacher as we are always being asked for our coaches to coach at the HS levels.
• Preferred 3+ years of coaching experience. College Experience preferred
• Competitive swimming experience at the club or collegiate level
• Ability to effectively communicate and coach 20-25 swimmers in a group with stroke development, aerobic/anaerobic training.
• Proficiency with Team Unify, Meet Manager, and general office and computer skills
Ability to conduct and organize large Scale meets.
• Strong communication, organization, and administrative skills
• Current USA Swimming Coach Certification
Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience, with opportunities for additional bonuses.
For additional information about the CMAC, please see our website, www.costamesaaquatics.org or contact Director Jose De La Jara [email protected]
About Costa Mesa Aquatics Club ( CMAC)
The Costa Mesa Aquatics Club is a USA Swimming competitive team swim club that helps athletes achieve all levels of competitive potential. We offer year round swim team, pre-competitive swim team, swim lessons, Adult swim programming and water polo. CMAC operates out of Costa Mesa High School in Costa Mesa, California, 2 miles away from the coastline. Our facility is a 3 year old 50 meter facility very centrally located with major freeways and shopping near by. We host a number of events in our facility from Blue, Red, White meets to Junior Olympics in our facility. We are a board run, 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.
The Costa Mesa Aquatics Complex is a 3 year old 50m facility located in the Campus of Costa Mesa HS. The facility is centrally located between the 55 and 405 freeway in Costa Mesa. We have year round programming as our weather is very mild year round. A new Team video and weight room is being built to share with the HS athletes.
with Spectrum Aquatics
Spectrum Aquatics has been meeting and beating aquatics industry standards for more than 40 years.
We manufacture a broad array of quality aquatic products used in the construction and operation of commercial swimming pools and spas. We believe in building long-term relationships and strive to exceed the expectations of those who specify and use our products. We manufacture the finest products in the industry – possessing outstanding quality and workmanship – and our technical information support is unequaled. Our flagship products include starting platforms, the backstroke start device, pool lifts and accessibility equipment, ladders, standard and custom rails, steps, diving platforms, lifeguard chairs, pool covers, and a broad array of aquatic accessories and parts.
We are seeking a driven sales professional to fill an outside sales position. The ideal candidate would have proven success in establishing customer relationships and coordinating with new and existing distribution channels and commercial builders to close sales, as well as experience in this particular market.
Achieve monthly and annual quotas
Responsible for maintaining and strengthening our business relationships with Spectrum’s existing customer base in the assigned region.
Identify opportunities and establish a plan of action to capture new business, large distributors, commercial pool builders, pool management companies and second tier distribution.
Pursue, establish and forge relationships with key commercial builders and commercial distributors in the region.
Educate Park and Rec decision makers, consulting firms and designers and end users on new and existing products in order to get our products approved in their Master Spec Manual and to capitalize on opportunities in the replacement market as well as new construction.
Work closely on a daily basis with the inside sales team to maximize sales opportunities for Spectrum.
Document progress, sales calls, customer follow-ups on a consistent basis.
Attend and participate in the company’s annual tradeshows when needed.
Considerable travel involved with this position.
· Bachelor’s degree required.
· 5 years prior field sales experience in the commercial aquatic industry is a must
· Demonstrated time management and organizational skills
· Proven written and verbal communication skills.
· Demonstrated passion for extraordinary customer service.
· Demonstrate high level of professionalism.
· Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
About Spectrum Aquatics
Spectrum Aquatics has been meeting and beating aquatics industry standards for more than 40 years. We manufacture a broad array of quality aquatic products used in the construction and operation of commercial swimming pools and spas. We believe in building long-term relationships and strive to exceed the expectations of those who specify and use our products. We manufacture the finest products in the industry – possessing outstanding quality and workmanship – and our technical information support is unequaled. Our flagship products include starting platforms, the backstroke start device, pool lifts and accessibility equipment, ladders, standard and custom rails, steps, diving platforms, lifeguard chairs, pool covers, and a broad array of aquatic accessories and parts.
with Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology
Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology is searching for a Graduate Assistant Coach for Men’s and Women’s Swimming and Diving. Rose-Hulman is an NCAA Division III institution competing in the College Conference of Illinois and Wisconsin. We won the men’s meet and placed 5th in the women’s meet at the 2015 CCIW championships. The swimming and diving program has had multiple qualifiers at each of the last 3 NCAA championships and has had multiple All-Americans each of the last 2 years.
This position serves as the primary assistant for the men’s and women’s swimming and diving program. The graduate assistant coach will gain experience in all facets of program management including recruiting, practice and meet preparation, student athlete development, and administrative responsibilities related to running a successful program.
A stipend, on campus meals, and graduate tuition at Indiana State University are available to the successful candidate.
The GA must be admitted into the ISU Graduate School before accepting this position from Rose-Hulman.
About Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology
Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology located in Terre Haute, IN is home to 2,100 undergraduate and 100 graduate students majoring in engineering, science or mathematics. Rose-Hulman has been ranked No. 1 in U.S. News & World Report among institutions whose highest degree in engineering is the master’s for 16 years in a row!
with Sea Devil Swimming
Age Group Coaching Positions Available
Sea Devil Swimming
Serving over 700 pre-competitive, competitive, and Masters level swimmers
The Sea Devils are looking for several age group coaches for the upcoming 2015-16 season.
Coaches typically work 2 to 4 evenings and/or mornings a week depending on what their schedule allows. The season starts 14 September 2015 and continues through 20 May 2016.
We are interested in motivated coaches who enjoy working with swimmers between the ages of 6 and 18 and/or masters level. Coaching experience should include:
• ASCA Level 1 certification or higher and/or comparable summer league coaching experience
• Strong communication skills: verbal, written, and internet
• A background and/or interest in marketing
• Hy-Tek TM/MM experience preferred
• An interest in continuing education
Our team stresses the following three concepts:
• Teaching swim stroke technique as an essential aspect of each practice
• Promoting positive values, respect, and sportsmanship within the pool and community
• Supporting a philosophy of a gradual increase in practice time and commitment for athlete development
Our programs are offered between 4:30-7:00 AM and 3:00-6:00 PM at our Virginia Pools (South Run, Audrey Moore, and Tuckahoe) and between 5:00-6:30 AM and 5:00-8:30 PM at our Maryland and District Pools (St. Albans, Wilson High School, The Lab School and Holton Arms).
About Sea Devil Swimming
We are a medium sized club in the Potomac Valley LSC dedicated to developing athletes from pre-competitive to competitive and masters level swimming. We offer programs at 7 locations in the DC metro area.
with SWAC Swim Team
The Age Group Coordinator and Associate Head Coach will lead the training of multiple training groups within the Senior and Age Group divisions of SWAC, including the elite age group athletes. This position will require a detail oriented, highly energetic coach who is comfortable working with athletes across all skill levels and background. The SWAC Age Group Coordinator will be responsible for implementing the team’s training philosophy throughout all age group training groups.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
● Lead multiple training groups including the high performance age group athletes
● Attend meets as assigned
● Scheduling practice times
● Scheduling meets
● Booking travel
● Meet entries
● Supervise Age Group Coaches
● Ensure SWAC training philosophies are being utilized across all training groups
– Coaching and/or competitive swimming experience at the club or collegiate level.
– Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
– Strong communication skills
– Desire & passion for developing swimmers of all ages
– Expertise with current technique development and training methodologies
– Enthusiastic and highly motivated team player
– Minimum of ASCA Level 3 Certification or comparable experience
About SWAC Swim Team
South West Allen County Swim Team is a 200 member swim club located in the Southwest neighborhood of Fort Wayne, IN. Fort Wayne offers affordable living and top ranked schools. To find out more about Fort Wayne visit http://www.visitfortwayne.com/
with Florida Institute of Technology
Florida Institute of Technology is searching for an Assistant Men’s and Women’s Swim Coach for the Athletics department. This is a full-time position.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
On deck coaching
Oversee dryland program
Make team travel arrangements
Recruit and monitor student-athlete academics
Organize the camps program with includes technique camps as well as private and group swim lessons
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
Minimum of one year of college coaching experience preferred
CPR/First Aid certification and Lifeguard Training certification
Must be familiar with and adhere to NCAA Division II and SSC rules, regulations and policies
* Official transcripts of all collegiate work must be sent directly from the attended institution to the Human Resources Office prior to the first day of employment. All international degrees must have a course-by-course official evaluation and translation sent to the Human Resources Office directly from an evaluation company affiliated with the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services, Inc. (NACES).
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
We are an E-verify employer
About Florida Institute of Technology
With our focus on student success, Florida Institute of Technology’s mission is to provide high-quality education to a culturally diverse student body in order to prepare students for entering the global workforce, seeking higher-education opportunities, and serving within their communities. The university also seeks to expand knowledge through basic and applied research and to serve the diverse economic, cultural and societal needs of our local, state, national and international constituencies.
with McAllen Memorial High School
Hiring Head Coach & Asst Coach for successful high school swim team.
Currently accepting resumes for a Varsity/JV Swim Coach at McAllen Memorial HS.
The program has numerous district and regional titles.
Applicants for this position must hold a current Texas teaching certificate.
About McAllen Memorial High School
The challenge of fortifying today’s students with 21st century skills is daunting.
Technology is moving at an exponentially rapid pace and it offers unique opportunities for learning.
Global ‘everything’ is a reality. Today’s students will change jobs 10 to 14 times by the time they reach 38 years of age and they will actually need to craft their own careers.* McAllen ISD responded to this ‘call to action in a way that captured national attention and is being emulated by districts across the state and country. We lead the way.
Our aim is to create a learning environment that fosters creativity, ingenuity, and resourcefulness by placing into students’ hands cutting-edge technology, coupled with genuinely student-centered, inquiry-based learning, and a team of professional educators to skillfully facilitate their intellectual growth.
Most importantly, students can choose from a wide range of educational programs that offer high academic rigor and the rich, full-rounded experiences and 21st Century skills sets that universities and employers seek.
It is a culture of progressive thinking, balanced by sage classroom experience.