with Machine Aquatics
The Position: We are looking to hire an Age Group Coach that would lead, design and foster systematic growth from the youngest novices to the appropriate High Performance Age Group level programs while working within the Team Mission Statement/Vision/Values (see website) at our University of Maryland location in College Park, Maryland.
Job Description: Essential Job Tasks include: 1) Abide by the USA Swimming Code of Conduct, and Machine Aquatics policies and procedures. 2) Plan, prepare, and conduct team practices in accordance with the Head Coach and Senior Coaching staff. 3) Establish a local presence and reputation with Potomac Valley LSC, summer league via clinics, volunteering etc. 4) Plan and execute team-building and social functions. Preferred qualifications include: 1) Coaching membership in good standing with USA swimming. 2) Current ASCA Membership (level 3 or higher is preferred, but equivalent experience will be considered). 3) A college degree (preferred, but not required). 4) Candidates should have experience that illustrates exceptional communication and motivation skills with children, taking into consideration varied social, emotional and physical attributes, possess an attitude of inclusion and team building, 5) Must be prepared to develop talent, rather than manage great athletes. 6) Must want to increase the number of athletes that swim into their teen years and increase the number of athletes that qualify for championship opportunities.7) Should have a record of producing well-rounded swimmers with sound biomechanics.
Salary will be commensurate with experience. Full Time Benefits (after brief probation period) include Medical, Paid Vacation/Holiday, cell phone and the Club pays for USA membership and background screening, professional development/certifications, attendance at clinics…
with Golden West Swim Club
*******THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED*******
Golden West Swim Club (GWSC) is seeking an experienced, full-time Head Coach/Chief Executive Officer (CEO) with excellent leadership, communication, and team building skills and technical expertise. The Head Coach will manage the operation of the team and will be supported by a staff of assistant coaches, as well as a volunteer board of directors and the parent support group.
The Golden West Swim Club is located in Huntington Beach, California. The team’s 350+ swimmers range in ability from novice to Olympic Trial qualifiers. We also offer well-established Masters and pre-competitive feeder programs. GWSC has use of two 50 meter pools, and access to a weight room for our senior/national swimmers (must coordinate pool usage with Golden West College and Ocean View High School). Please visit our website at www.goldenwestswimclub.org.
- Manage all aspects of the team: Pre-competitive, Age Group, Senior/National and Masters programs.
- Manage all coaching staff.
- Manage coaching staff payroll budget within constraints.
- Coach and mentor the Senior and National group swimmers.
- Provide college preparation guidance for high school swimmers seeking college swimming opportunities.
- Establish the annual training plan and swim meet schedule.
- Develop and coordinate annual and seasonal plans inclusive of swim meets, team building activities, parent communication, and milestones for each group.
- Develop and maintain age-appropriate dry land programs.
- Attend swim meets that include the participation of swimmers that you coach.
- Attend and participate in Board meetings.
- Maintain positive relationships and communication with pool management at both locations.
- Maintain open communication with all members and resolve conflicts as needed.
- Manage meet information, meet entries, meet results, meet publicity, and team travel.
- Embrace our unique culture that values high school swimming, college swimming and the Junior Life Guard programs.
- Must be a US citizen or currently eligible to work in the US, and must be in good standing with all USA Swimming safety and background check requirements.
- Demonstrated club coaching experience as Associate Head Coach or above with strong management, administration and technical expertise.
- Strong knowledge/understanding of the college recruiting process.
- Experience coaching swimmers at the Senior and National level.
Salary: Commensurate with experience.
with Monterey Park Manta Rays
- 1-2 years of coaching competitive swim teams and/or college level coaching experience
- Strong track record as an outstanding technical swim coach with demonstrated leadership and communication skills
- Member of USA Swimming
- First Aid/CPR/AED certification
Typical Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Presents a detailed annual plan to the head coach for approval.
- Prepares workout plans.
- Posts daily workouts.
- Keeps workout log available for review by the head coach upon request.
- Keeps daily attendance (paper or electronically).
- Arrives 15 minutes early for all workouts and begins workouts on time.
- Maintains an overall professional manner.
- Workout design includes dry land exercises depending on age/group level.
- Determines criteria for advancing swimmers to a faster group in consultation with the head coach (annually).
- Creates smaller workout groups within the larger group for the purpose of providing more challenging workouts.
- Creates workout sets designed to develop swimmers for the next group.
- Helps swimmers set outcome goals.
- Keeps records of all individual goals.
- Keeps swimmer’s best times readily available to use for motivation.
- Sets team workout goals.
- Teaches and demonstrates (on deck and physically inside the water as needed) fundamental and technical stroke work, including diving and flip turns.
- Uses the pace clock to manage workout.
- Trains all swimmers to use pace clock.
- Maintains control of all swimmers in workout.
- Gives full attention to the swimmers during workout drills.
- Constantly moves along the deck.
- Constantly encourages and corrects swimmers.
- Avoid conversations with parents during workout.
- Never uses a cell phone during a workout.
- Never leaves the pool deck while any swimmers are in pool.
- Educates and informs safety standards set by USA Swimming Association, American Swimming Coaches Association, City of Monterey Park, and MRPA.
- Has authority to dismiss any swimmer temporarily and informs the head coach.
- Finishes workouts with something exciting or challenging each day.
- Available to speak with parents immediately following workout.
- Provides annual goals and objectives, including measures to the head coach.
Administrative Duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Keeps an organized binder/notebook including
- season planning
- Provides input for monthly newsletter.
- Attends Board Meeting upon reasonable request of head coach.
- Reports to head coach.
- Attends all staff meetings.
Swim Meets include, but are not limited to the following:
- Selects individual’s meet events and reviews with each swimmer.
- Recommends individual’s meet schedule (with parent approval).
- Has prompt attendance on all scheduled meet days.
- Structures individual and group warm-ups.
- Attends all pertinent meetings at meets.
- Wears team colors and maintains a neat appearance.
- Speaks to each swimmer before each event.
- Observes all swimmers and provide feedback.
- Speaks to each swimmer after their swim, providing feedback.
Other Duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Supports head coach and team policies.
- Conducts himself with the highest moral and ethical standards.
- Participates in professional development activities.
with University of Virginia Department of Athletics
***THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED. IT IS NO LONG AVAILABLE****
The Operations Assistant for Men’s and Women’s Swimming and Diving exists to provide a high level of operational and logistical support to the Intercollegiate Athletic sport program of Men’s and Women’s Swimming and Diving and to assist in achieving a nationally recognized program in a manner that meets all guidelines set by the University of Virginia, the ACC, and the NCAA. Responsibilities include: performing operational functions and tasks for the Head Coach and coaching staff as requested; supporting and coordinating home meets and all associated needs; organizing and reserving all travel needs for team and coaching staff; completing all equipment orders and staying on top of equipment inventory; supporting all needs for official recruiting visit weekends; assisting Head Coach in meet scheduling and the completion of game day contracts with opposing teams. This is a restricted position with an anticipated end date of 4/30/2017. Continuation in the position beyond the end date is not guaranteed.
Required qualifications include a High School diploma or equivalent, and some experience and working knowledge of the sport program of Swimming and Diving. Basic knowledge of computer hardware/software, experience with Microsoft Office and Google Docs, and the abilities to communicate effectively and develop working relationships with all internal and external constituencies are also required.
Preferred qualifications include a Bachelor’s degree and some knowledge of NCAA rules and regulations for the sports of Swimming and Diving. Advanced knowledge of computer hardware and software and experience utilizing Hy-Tek and System 6 Sports Timer and Swimming software highly preferred.
The position will remain open to applications until November 9, 2015. To apply, create an application at: https://jobs.virginia.com by searching under Posting Number 0617511. In addition, please attach a cover letter, CV/Resume, and contact information for three professional references.
The University of Virginia is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
SwimLabs (Issaquah) seeks General Manager of Aquatics
$40,000 plus bonus structure
In general the GM of Aquatics will work closely with the ownership group and will focus most on the SwimLabs product of teaching swimming technique to learn to swim, competitive, triathlete, and other related activities in the pools, but there will also be some responsibilities to the supporting functions that drive that business
- Training new instructors on techniques for all segments – learn to swim, competitive, triathlete and other related pool activities (eg. Rehab)
- Recruitment, development, and regular assessment of instructors for all segments
- Instructing in all segments where appropriate
- Chief Pool Operator – involves being knowledgeable and responsible for all aspects of the pools function, chemicals, and trouble shooting. Developing a plan to keep the key business product – the pools, in safe and functioning condition. Developing and implementing a plan for monitoring and adjusting the pools. (This includes purchasing and inventory of chemicals needed to keep the pools in good running order. )(Managing/delegating maintenance and cleaning of the pool area, opening and closing protocols)
- Scheduling – instructors into appropriate classes to maximize their billable hours to the number of classes they teach. In collaboration with the partners developing seasonal offerings to maximize our customers. An example is to determine how many group classes and which type to offer vs the number of private classes. Also trying to keep group classes full so as to maximize the utilization of the instructors.
- Developing and implementing a plan to enrich the customers experience with SwimLabs – communication with parents and customers. Also implementing the progression of students from classes as they progress.
- Developing and implementing a plan to optimize SwimLabs merchandise line
Business Development Activities
- Working with the partners to develop core business along with other vertical business opportunities organically within SwimLabs and with other groups/businesses/companies. Examples would be to develop a plan to enroll key Club Swim Teams for competitive video analysis, or working with daycare schools to bring their kids in for lessons, working with Triathlete groups to do video analysis.
- Identifying and participating in business development opportunities – staffing a booth at a local event, triathlon, swim meet
Overall Business Activities
- Working with the front desk to manage the schedule to optimize filling the pools with clients and creating a culture of the best swim school in the greater Seattle area
- Managing expenses and resources to maximize revenue for SwimLabs
Swimming News / Swimming Job is courtesy of SwimLabs. The fee to post a Swim Job is $50. If you have an open position in the Aquatic Jobs / Lifeguard Jobs market, submit here.
with Cedar Park Swimming
Cedar Park Swimming (a USA Swimming club) is looking for passionate, ambitious, and technique-minded individuals to contribute to our program and community. We value character and team building, technique development, long-term development, and achieving results. It is essential to accomplishing our goals, that our staff be effective communicators, energetic motivators, and consistent innovators. We embrace and encourage coaches to be creative and contribute new ideas to add to our conventional coaching methods. Every member of the staff is expected to be adaptable to the many situations that may arise and the ever changing and growing landscape of competitive swimming. We look forward to interviewing all potential candidates at their earliest convenience.
Essential Job Tasks:
1. Abide by the American Swimming Coaches Association Code of Ethics, the USA Swimming Code of Conduct, and Cedar Park Swimming policies and procedures.
2. Plan, prepare, and conduct team practices in accordance with our curriculum, practice schedules, and be supportive of the overall philosophy and direction of Cedar Park Swimming.
3. GROW, coach, oversee, and manage our Cedar Park Swimming program by writing and executing workouts, attending meets, entering swimmers into meets via software, running clinics, and social functions. Teach proper swim techniques and stroke mechanics
4. Is willing and motivated to work/be involved on multiple fronts within the organization- leading or assisting with fundraisers, special events and team-builders, clinics, camps, evaluation process, attend home and away meets, and participate in coaches’ education opportunities.
5. Assist other coaches/instructors as needed within Cedar Park Swimming and communicate regularly with counterpart group coaches. Recommend group practice assignments for each swimmer. Substitute for other coaches as needed. Prepare and submit swimmers’ meet entries and attend assigned swim meets.
6. Interact effectively with parents
7. Keep records and reports as directed by the Head Coach. Maintaining a safe pool environment during practices (water quality checks/pool area clean up)
8. Model proper dress, language, demeanor, and sportsmanship for swimmers. Exhibit daily a passion for helping swimmers maximize their potential
9. Possess USA Swimming certifications and credentials commensurate with the position.
10. Work with the CPS Board and the CPS membership to make the program the preeminent swim program in Western Williamson County/NW Travis County area.
Commensurate upon experience
Preferred qualifications include:
1. Two years + of swim coaching experience
2. Coaching membership in good standing with USA swimming including their required certifications
3. Experience with Team Unify and Microsoft applications.
4. Current ASCA Membership (level 1 or higher is preferred, but not required). A college degree (preferred, but not required).
Interested persons should direct their questions, letters of interest, resumes/references, via email above. The position will remain posted until filled.
To see more about the team, check out the website at www.cedarparkswimming.org
We are ideally looking to have this candidate start as soon as possible!
with Dr. Ibnu Soetowo
Dibuka Lapangan Kerja Rumah Sakit Pertamina Bina Medika Indonesia di tahun 2015 Membutuhkan Tenaga Kerja Trampil maupun dari lulusan baru dalam Bidang Kesehatan. Rumah Sakit Pertamina Bina Medika yang memiliki visi Menjadi Penyelenggara Layanan Kesehatan yang Profesional,Manusiawi, Terpercaya, Bermutu dan Terbaik.
Pertamina Bina Medika saat ini membutuhkan karyawan sebagai berikut :
• Perawat Gigi
• Apoteker/ S1 Farmasi/ Kimia/ Biologi
• Staf Keuangan & Marketing
• Tehnik Elektromedik
• Insiyur Teknik
• HRD Staff/Staff Personalia
• Kesehatan Masyarakat
• Ahli Gizi
• Dokter (Semua Jurusan)
Lokasi Kerja di : Untuk Semua cabang Rumah Sakit Pertamina
• Latar belakan pendidikan
1 . Pendidikan D3 Radiologi
2 . D3 Gizi/Analis Farmasi dan Makanan,
3 . D3 Keperawatan atau S1 Ners Keperawatan,
4 . IPK minimal = 2,75
5 . Pendidikan D3 Perawat gigi
6 . Apoteker/ S1 Farmasi/Kimia/Biologi
7 . Pendidikan:AK,,D3.S1,Semua Jurusan
8 . D3 Tehnik Elektromedik
9 . Pendidikan: D3 Keperawatan
10. D3 Manajemen / Teknik Informatika
11. S1 Manajemen / Teknik Informatika
12. S1 Pengalaman Java Program ( 1-2 tahun)
13. D3/S1 Pengalaman System Support (1-2 tahun)
14. S1 Psikologi / S2 Profesi Psikologi (lebih disukai)
15. Kesehatan Masyarakat (S-1) Kesehatan Masyarakat
16. Manajemen Pelayanan Rumah Sakit (D-3)
17. Minimal D3 Gizi/Analis Farmasi dan Makanan.
• Profesi Dokter
1 . Dokter umum
2 . Dokter THT
3 . Dokter Gigi
4 . Dokter Spesialis Fulltimer
5 . Dokter Spesialis Penyakit Dalam
6 . Dokter Spesialis Obsgyn
7 . Dokter Spesialis Bedah
8 . Dokter Spesialis Neurologi
9 . Dokter Spesialis Radiologi
10. Dokter Spesialis Kandungan
1 . RS Pusat Pertamina (RSPP)
2 . Rumah Sakit Pertamina Cirebon (RSPC)
3 . RS Pertamina Jaya Jakarta Pusat (RSPJ)
4 . Rumah Sakit Pertamina Prabumulih (RSPPbm)
5 . Rumah Sakit Pertamina Pangkalan Brandan (RSPPB)
6 . Rumah Sakit Pertamina Balikpapan (RSPB)
7 . Pertamedika Hospital Tarakan (PHT)
8 . Rumah Sakit Pertamina Tanjung (RSPT)
9 . Rumah Sakit Pertamina Sorong (RSPS)
10. Rumah Sakit Pertamina LNG Badak (RSPLB)
11. Rumah Sakit Pertamina Sentul (RSPS)
12. Rumah Sakit Pertamina Bintang Amin Lampung RSP
13. Rumah Sakit Pertamina Plaju (RSPP)
14. Rumah Sakit Pertamina Rantau (RSPPR)
15. 25 poliklinik yang tersebar di seluruh Indonesia.
Jika sahabat berminat dengan info lowongan kerja di perusahaan PT Pertamina Bina Medika dan juga dapat memenuhi persyaratan kerja diatas, Silahkan mengirimkan berkas lamaran sebagai berikut :
1. Sehat Jasmani & Rohani.
2. Usia maksimal 25 tahun
3. Berpengalaman di bidangnya min. 3 bulan/ Fresh Graduated
4. Berpenampilan menarik (Pria TB min : 160 cm, Wanita TB min : 155 cm)
5. Mampu bekerja secara mandiri ataupun dengan tim.
Kirim CV beserta Lamaran lengkap (Ijazah, Transkrip Nilai, STR/SIP, Sertifikat Pelatihan(Kalau ada), Foto berwarna (3×4), No.Hp dan alamat Emai pelamar ke Email PT Pertamina Bina Medika [ [email protected] ]
with DeForest Aquatic Club, dba DFAC Swimming
DFAC Swimming, located in DeForest, WI, is looking for a head coach.
Technique focused and the ability to motivate a diverse group of young athletes…these are a couple of the key attributes that DFAC swimming is looking for in a head coach. We have a fantastic group of swimmers who are looking to share their passion for swimming with a new leader of our club’s coaching team.
Head coach is a part-time salary position, averaging 30-35 hours/week, but will fluctuate, primarily on meet weekends. Brief job description and responsibilities include:
- Reports to President of the board of directors
- Season planning and daily workouts, and coordination with the assistant coaching staff on season planning and practice group workouts
- Schedule coaching coverage for practices and meets
- Responsible for timely submission of meet reservations and entries
- Hold, obtain, and/or maintain required coaching certifications, and ensure coaching staff has required certifications.
- Continuing education/training expected, and will be reimbursed by the club. Training of assistant coaching staff to ensure consistency in program as a whole.
- Coordinate and lead coaches meeting, and attend board of director meetings.
- Effectively communicate with swimmers, parents, and board of directors.
- Participate in club activities (e.g. picnics, end of season banquet, etc)
- Background check required.
- Salary range: $32,000 – $36,000 depending on experience.
with WAVE Aquatics
Wave Aquatics is seeking coaches for their competitive swim team.
Wave is located in the Redmond/Kirkland area and is a registered USA Swimming club team.
Candidates must either possess a current USA Swimming certification, or be capable of completing their Lifeguard, First Aid and CPR certifications. Candidates must also be able to pass a background check; required by USA Swimming and Wave Aquatics Candidates should have a background in the sport of swimming either as a coach or an athlete.
Job responsibilities include:
- Meet Entries for meets (done online)
- Plan and run practices with specified training group(s)
- Be available to answer questions from parents after practice or via email
- Support our team goals and direction
- Attend staff meetings
- Attend swim meets as assigned
The hours of practice, depending on which group(s) you are involved in coaching fall within:
- Monday through Friday from 4:40p-8:00pm
- Saturdays from 7:00am-10:00am
- Sundays from 4:00-7:00pm
Meets are typically on the weekends.
This is an hourly position that includes compensation for meetings, meet attendance and prep time. Compensation is based on experience and knowledge of competitive swim coaching and includes reimbursement for certification expenses.
Interested candidates can contact: Erin Dunn [email protected]
with Westside Aquatics
Westside Aquatics is seeking an Age Group Swim Coach with experience teaching competitive swimming technique to swimmers from ages 7-14. Must possess ASCA certification, CPR, First-Aid, and Safety Training for Swim Coaches certifications.
This coach will report to the Head Coach and Head Age Group Coach in the design, planning and implementation of Westside Aquatics’ Age Group Program. The candidate’s primary responsibility will be coaching our swimmers through a daily dryland and swim workout. Other duties may include but are not limited to; organizing and coaching practices and attending meets.
Potential candidates must be enthusiastic,outgoing and have a passion for teaching swimming. Potential candidates must work effectively with other coaches and be open to criticism. Potential candidates should love the challenge of working with kids and should be a role model for swimmers.
Compensation determined by candidate qualifications and experience.
Our hours of operation are Monday – Friday 4-6pm.
If you qualify for the position you will be contacted for a phone interview. We do not provide relocation. Local applicants will be contacted first.
with Catawba College
Catawba College (NCAA Division II) is seeking an immediate part-time Assistant Swimming Coach for the Men’s and Women’s Teams.
• Assist the Head Coach in planning, coaching, and instructing practices in compliance with the College and NCAA rules and regulations.
• Provide appropriate leadership, direction and supervision relevant to the academic progress and personal development of student-athletes.
• Assist in the recruitment and retention of academically and athletically qualified prospective student-athletes.
• Strong knowledge of Meet Manager and Team Manager software. Assist with meet set-up and meet operations
• Coordinate travel and meal planning
• Other duties assigned by the Head Coach
6-month position, $5,000.00 compensation
There may also be an expanded opportunity to assist with a U.S. Masters Swimming and USA Swimming age group program.
Bachelor’s degree and at least 2 years coaching experience required. The candidate must have leadership experience and a demonstrated knowledge of innovative coaching strategies and techniques.
with Waunakee WAVE
The Waunakee WAVE is a year-round competitive swim program located in Waunakee, Wi. We are currently looking for a Lead Assistant of Developmental and Age Group Programs. This position does have the opportunity to grow into a Head Coaching position for the Age Group division of the team if it is a good fit. As a staff, we do not believe in measuring success in the short term, but rather by teaching an appreciation of the process. We value commitment and accountability from each athlete in the path to individual success. We discuss often and fondly the future opportunities that this sport holds for our athletes, while making no secret of, or exception to, the demands required of this sport. We emphasize a healthy balance of athletics, education and family, as shown by our meet schedule. We teach the importance of choice, sacrifice and accountability. We value communication from our athletes to their coaches and we emphasize the role of the athlete in each athlete’s success. The Lead Assistant of Developmental and Age Group Programs position consists of but is not limited to:
-Assists the Head Coach in all areas as/where needed, when necessary.
-Acts as the Assistant to the Head Age Group Coach and the Head Developmental Coach.
-Duties include but are not limited to:
o Maintaining and continuing education to all athletes in his/her level about proper stroke technique.
o Responsible for a comprehensive and thorough knowledge of proper stroke technique and execution.
o Teaching and re-enforcing a strong understanding of training expectations and guidelines to all athletes in his/her level.
o Responsible for all attendance records of all athletes.
o Responsible for implementing any and all rules or guidelines regarding workout expectations as outlined in the Team Handbook.
o Is the secondary contact to parents regarding any issues or concerns with any swimmer in his/her group.
o Responsible for assisting coaches with the athlete selection, meet entries and event selections of his her athletes at each meet.
o A thorough and precise ability to understand which of his/her athletes need to be maintained and which need to be moved up in order to ensure personal success of each athlete.
o Must be able to show unwavering support and the belief in the program structure as a whole, the philosophies of the Head Coach, and be willing to assist in all areas whenever appropriate.
o Must have the ability to disassociate from the personal successes of his/her athletes and recognize at any time his/her athletes may be moved around or out of his/her level at any time at the discretion of the Head Coach.
Coaches in this program have a combined 30 years in the sport and all levels ranging from instructional development to the National and Olympic levels. All coaches on this program are full-time and salaried with an investment in athletes across all levels. Coaches are involved to different degrees from Level 1-Senior, while maintaining their focus within their respective primary groups.
Please submit your resume and coaching experience to:
Beth Botsford, Head Coach
with Charlotte Country Day School
Charlotte Country Day School, an independent coeducational day school located in Charlotte, NC, is currently recruiting for three swim coaches (assistant varsity, head middle school, assistant middle school) for the 2015-16 swim season. These are part-time, seasonal positions beginning Monday, November 2 and ending in mid-February. Required coaches meetings will take place Monday, October 19 (Middle School) and Monday, October 26 (varsity). The daily work schedule will vary slightly according to specific team practice and competition schedules, but will generally be focused on a 3-6pm time slot, Monday-Friday. Weekend work is occasionally required.
Supervision and instruction of student-athletes during all team activities
Maintenance and inventory of team equipment and apparel
Regular communication with team parents and athletics program staff regarding team activities
Attendance at required team and interscholastic athletics program meetings
Support of multi-sport participation for student-athletes
Promotion of balanced achievement in all areas of school life for student-athletes
Compliance with all Charlotte Country Day School, North Carolina Independent Schools Athletic Association, Charlotte Independent Schools Athletic Association, and Greater Charlotte Middle School Athletic Association policies and procedures.
Successful candidates must be available for all practices and competitions during the coaching season. Experience coaching swimming at some level is preferred, but not required. Additionally, candidates must satisfactorily complete a criminal background check and must possess or obtain prior to the start of their season current First Aid, CPR, and lifeguarding certification.
with Royal Swim Team
Royal Swim Team is seeking an Age Group Coach with relevant experience for Westside JCC pool (West LA area). ASCA certification is highly desirable. Must possess CPR, First-Aid, and Safety Training for Swim Coaches certifications. This individual reports to the Head Coach and assists in the design, planning and implementation of the Royal Swim Team program with primary responsibility of teaching and coaching developmental and age group swimmers, and assisting with team swim lessons program. Duties may include but are not limited to; organizing and coaching practices and attending meets. Candidate must be an enthusiastic team player with a flexible, outgoing attitude and passion for teaching swimming. Must LOVE working with kids and be a role model for swimmers. Candidate will be working with a group up to 15-20 swimmers. Compensation determined by candidate qualifications and experience. We swim Monday through Thursday 6:30 pm – 9:00 pm and Friday 5:00 pm – 7:30 pm.
with Tiger Aquatics Swim Club
Duties and Responsibilities:
Responsible for overall team management, to include but not limited to meet entries, coordination of team travel, fundraising, and recruitment of swimmers.
Assist in marketing and growth of the team
Encourages swimmers of all levels to achieve their maximum potential, while offering a positive environment for all.
Ensures that the level of training for all swimmers is appropriate, including moving swimmers up or down a level as needed
As a non-profit organization the Head Coach reports to the Board of Directors
Ensures USA Swimming Policies and Procedures are being observed. Trains all staff on protocols and procedures.
Works with the board for coordination and organization of the meet schedule at the local, sectional, zone and national levels.
Develop a partnership with City of Pocatello Recreation Center to schedule pool time for swim practice.
Promote and encourage professional development and coaching certifications among assistant coaches.
Age group coach and novice coaches will report to the head coach.
Perform additional duties as necessary and assigned by the board.
Education & Experience:
Five years related experience
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Excellent leadership skills
Show a willingness to work with parents and community
Coach should be a minimum ASCA Level 2 (prefer 3 or higher)
Experience with a swim team of 50 or more swimmers.
Current Coach Member in good standing with USA Swimming
Substantial coaching experience and proven success with both developmental and elite swimmers
Show a history of professional development of assistant coaches
Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
Well versed in Team Unify platforms