Location: San Rafael, CA, USA
Reports to: Assistant Director, Athletics
Status: Part-Time, Non-Exempt
Dominican University of California is seeking an individual for a Lifeguard position.
• Constant Safety Monitoring and Oversight of Swimmers and Pool Users.
• Keep Pool Area Clean and Organized.
• Prepare Pool for Daily Use.
• Shut down and cover pool area at night.
• Lifeguard certification
• CPR certification
• Lifeguard or Pool Facility Experience
Additional Position Information
• Open Until Filled
• Must be willing to consent to a background check
Dominican University of California is an independent, international, learner-centered university, offering both undergraduate and graduate programs. Dominican has a
1:10 teacher-to-student ratio, an average class size of 16, with a small-town feeling in a park- like campus. We blend interdisciplinary core courses, real-world studies, and small classes with close and supportive academic advising and mentoring.
How to Apply
• Link to apply: https://apptrkr.com/1493941
• A cover letter is required.
• Compile resume/CV and cover letter in one pdf document and upload in the Resume/CV section.
• For further questions on the application process, please contact [email protected]
Dominican University of California is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to excellence through diversity, and takes pride in its multicultural environment. We are committed in thought, word, and deed to recruiting and retaining a workforce that values the diversity of its student body. The University actively promotes an institutional culture that practices equity and inclusion. We strongly encourage applications from members of all under-represented groups in higher education.
Copyright ©2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.