Gibbstown Swim Team is a member of the Tri-County Swimming Pool Association (http://www.tricountyswimming.org) and consists of approximately 120 swimmers between the ages of 5 and 18.
- Season runs from May 28 – August 7, 2016
- Five (5) Saturday morning A meets on 6/25, 7/2, 7/9, 7/16, 7/23 (7/2 meet may be rescheduled)
- Three (3) weeknight B meets (not yet scheduled)
- County championship meet on 7/26/16 at 4 PM
- League championship meet on August 6-7, 2016
- Practice afterschool (approximately 3:30 pm – 7:00 pm) from 5/31 – 6/17 (end of school year)
- Once school lets out, weekday morning practice runs from 7:00 am – 11:30 am.
Head Coach Responsibilities
- Planning and running practices that are appropriate for the wide range of ages and ability while focusing on stroke mechanics and individual swimmer development.
- Working with assistant coaches on running practices and meets
- Creating A meet lineups
- Creating championship lineups
- Entering meet results into the HyTek software and submitting results to the league in accordance with regulations
- Fostering a spirit of team, sportsmanship, fun and excellence in swimming.
How to Apply
Email resume to [email protected]