Applications due 09/12/18
Under supervision of the Head Coach, provide support with coaching, recruiting, meet management, organizing and administering day-to-day operations of the swimming and diving program; provide support with team fund-raising activities, community services, etc.; support the academic progress of student-athletes; and show commitment to and responsibility for adhering to all rules and regulations of Drexel University, the Colonial Athletic Association, and the NCAA.
1) Provide support with all team activities relating to the Drexel University Swimming & Diving teams.
2) Assist with development and implementation of the season training plan on a daily basis.
3) Provide support with the recruitment of prospective student-athletes for the Swimming and Diving Team.
4) Provide support with team fund-raising activities, community service activities, alumni relations, etc.
5) Assist with the development and implementation of the dryland/strength training program.
6) Assist with various social media platforms.
7) Support the academic progress of student-athletes.
8) Provide support with daily operations as it relates to the men’s and women’s swimming and diving teams.
9) Show commitment to and responsibility for, adherence to all rules and regulations of the University, Conference and the NCAA.
10) Perform other related duties as assigned.
How to Apply
Apply online at: https://www.drexeljobs.com/applicants/jsp/shared/position/JobDetails_css.jsp?postingId=415152
Head Coach, Adam Braun