Applications due 09/16/19
Location: DeWitt, MI, USA
The Assistant Coach supports the head coach by organizing the Swim Team and assisting with the direction of practices including the instruction and motivation of athletes in techniques and strategies. The objective of the position is to assist the Head Coach in the continued growth of our USA Swimming Program that produces the highest attainable levels of competitive excellence in individual and team performance, while fostering a positive environment that fulfills MMA goals and vision.
- Responsible for all levels of swimming in the USA program.
- Oversee seasonal progression of athletes, set goals with swimmers and monitor phases of development with individual swimmers
- Prompt attendance at all scheduled workouts and swim meets to include weekends
- Assist in setting training schedules, practice groups, and athlete placement within groups
- Must have (or obtain prior to being on deck) certification in Adult and Pediatric/Child CPR and AED
- Current USA Swimming Coach in good standing, preferred Level 1
- Minimum 2 years Coaching Experience at Club or NCAA level
- Experience leading large groups of athletes and families
Commensurate with applicant’s job qualifications
How to Apply
Submit your resume to [email protected]