Applications due 08/03/14
Calhoun Schools Swim Coach, Aquatic Center Director: Oversees the operations of the aquatic center and programs, including staff supervision, budget management and planning, program management and planning, and club team coach. Coordinates the day-to-day operation of the aquatic program and club swim team. Maintains records, schedules staff, and ensures proper pool maintenance. Provides swim instruction and life guarding as necessary.
• Educational Level: Minimum Bachelors degree in one of the following fields:
o Sports management, Physical Education, Recreation, Community Health, Health Promotion or related field; and at least one year related experience.
• Minimum of three to five (3-5) years swim coaching experience
• Must hold certification as (copies of certifications must be included in application):
o WSI (Water Safety Instructor)
o Trainer level certification in swim lessons
o CPR/AED/First Aid
o USA Swimming certification; ASCA Level 2 or higher
• Certification and/or ability to train swim lesson and exercise fitness instructors
• Preferred: CPO or AFO certification.
$40-$45,000, benefits plus TRS position
About Calhoun Schools
Calhoun City Schools, an independent school system located in Calhoun, GA was established in 1902. Generations of families have attended the schools. Calhoun City Schools has a newly constructed Aquatic Center along with a new USA swimming club team in the application phase.
How to Apply
Contact: Michelle Griffith at 706-602-6628 or [email protected]