Applications due 09/01/19
Location: Edmond, Oklahoma, USA
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Junior Level Coach of American Energy Swim Club demonstrates leadership and responsibility in coaching our Junior group (swimmers ages 13 – 16). S/he will be involved in all aspects of the AESC program, including (but not limited to) scheduling, training, performance, and safety.
- Competitive swimming experience (Preferred)
- Swim coaching experience (Required)
- Current CPR, First Aid, Coaches Safety, Safe Sport certifications, and membership in good standing with USA Swimming
- Plan and conduct 2-3 hours per day of on-deck coaching.
- Effectively communicate with parents, swimmers, and other coaches (in person, email, and phone).
- Coordinate and develop group goals,
- Coordinate online meet entries (Team Unify)
- Attend all scheduled swim meets, meetings, and team functions as required.
- Travel to out of town meets as needed.
How to Apply
Please e-mail your resume to [email protected]
P. O. Box 20338
Oklahoma City, OK 73156