The Golden West Swim Club (GWSC) trains in a word-class 50-meter swim complex in Huntington Beach, CA (Surf City USA). The GWSC has an immediate opening for a part-time Age Group/Assistant Coach. This position requires both on deck coaching (~20-30 hours a week) and 1-2 weekend meets per month.
Desired Qualifications for Age Group Coach:
- 2 + years coaching experience and/or competitive swimming experience at the club or collegiate level
- Current USA Swimming Coach Certifications
- Strong administrative, communication and organizational skills with swimmers and parents
- Desire and passion for developing swimmers of all ages
- Expertise with technique development and training
- Enthusiastic and highly motivated team player
- Understanding of various social media platforms for promoting team communication
We offer a comprehensive benefit package including:
- Competitive pay commensurate with experience and education
- Health benefits (eligibility requires 30+ hours per week)
- Vacation pay
- Reimbursement for professional development
To find out more about our swim club, please visit our website at www.goldenwestswimclub.org
How to Apply
Application Deadline: Friday, August 10, 2018. Please send a cover letter, resume and references to [email protected].
Contact person Tracy Maurer, Head Coach.
Head Coach Tracy Maurer