The 2020 Year In Review Issue of SwimSwam Magazine ships November 16th, and it is the perfect holiday gift for your swimmer, swammer, or swim coach.
The 2020 Year In Review Issue is massive, coming in at nearly one pound.
Olympic and World Champion swimmer Lilly King is our cover.
We never wanted to put a star swimmer on the cover in a face mask. The concept pained us, especially considering it would be Lilly King. After an enormous amount of agonizing with photographer Mike Lewis, we concluded the theme is 2020, the year of the pandemic, and, editorially, the narrative demanded it. We asked Lilly to be the cover because she embodies strength and resiliency, representing all of the great swims this past year–of which there were many. We consider this year a unique moment in history, and we detail the ups and downs, focusing on our sport’s success as we look ahead to 2021.
With your yearly subscription, you receive over 600 of pages of swimming’s highest quality content, and another 3,148+ pages of digital issues, going back to the first issue produced.
With your subscription today you get the:
- 2015 Year in Review (Michael Phelps cover) as a digital magazine (print is sold out)
- 2016 Swimsuit Issue (Ryan Lochte cover) as a digital magazine (print is sold out)
- 2016 Olympic Preview (Michael Phelps cover) as a digital magazine (print is nearly sold out)
- 2016 College Preview (Katie Ledecky cover) as a digital magazine (print is nearly sold out)
- 2016 Olympic Year in Review (Michael Phelps cover) as a digital magazine (print is nearly sold out)
- 2017 Swimsuit Issue (Anthony Ervin cover) as a digital magazine (print is nearly sold out)
- 2017 Superhero Issue (Nathan Adrian cover) as a digital magazine (print is sold out)
- 2017 College Preview Issue (Simone Manuel cover) as a digital magazine (print is sold out)
- 2017 Year In Review (Caeleb Dressel cover) as digital magazine (print is nearly sold out)
- 2018 Women in Swimming (Mallory Comerford cover) as a digital magazine (print is nearly sold out)
- 2018 Summer Preview Issue (Caeleb Dressel cover) as a digital magazine (print is nearly sold out)
- 2018 College Preview Issue (Ella Eastin cover) as a digital magazine
- 2018 Pro Issue (Ryan Murphy cover) as a digital magazine (print is nearly sold out)
- 2019 Spring Issue (Kathleen Baker cover) as a digital magazine
- 2019 World Championships Preview (Michael Andrew cover) as a digital magazine
- 2019 College Preview (Beata Nelson Cover) as a digital magazine
- 2019 Year In Review (Regan Smith cover) as a digital magazine
- 2020 Swimsuit Issue (Adam Peaty cover) as a digital magazine
- 2020 Olympic Perspective (Caeleb Dressel cover) as a digital magazine (print is nearly sold out)
- 2020 College Preview Issue (Reece Whitley cover) as a digital magazine
- 2020 Year In Review Issue (Lilly King cover) as a print magazine
- 2021 Spring Issue as a print magazine
- 2021 Olympic Preview issue as a print magazine
- 2021 College Preview as a print magazine
Already a subscriber? Go to swimswam.com/magazine/digital-access, type in your email/password and view the digital magazines.
See seven reasons to love SwimSwam Magazine for our upcoming issues.
You want the Lilly King cover. We memorialized swim stars with beautiful covers you have to hold in your hands to appreciate.
All issues have a big theme, one topic we cover in-depth. The 2018 Year in Review was all about The Year of the Pro. The 2017 Swimsuit magazine was the Superhero issue, and the 2020 Olympic Perspective issue was all about the history of the Olympics during the event’s most challenging times.
If you subscribe, you can also buy back issues. On the subscription page, check the box by any of the back issues to add them to your order. *Note, several of issues have sold out. Going forward we will not print additional runs. Once an issue is sold out, it is gone and only available on our digital platform. Printed back issues are limited to what is in stock.
Many print back issues are sold out. Once a print issue sells out, it is gone forever (other than on our paid digital platform). If the print issue is not on the BACK ISSUE checkout page, it is gone.
Magazines are massive. The 2016 Olympic Year in Review came in at 172 pages. The 2019 Swimsuit Issue was 196 pages. SwimSwam magazines come in at nearly a pound. We deliver big issues. Period.
The quality is high. SwimSwam Magazine has perfect binding (like a book), heavy card stock, and an expensive cover finish. If you haven’t subscribed, you simply don’t know. You feel it the instant you touch the magazine. The texture is amazing, and you’ll love how heavy it feels in your hands.
Our covers are ideal for your coffee table or nightstand. Make a statement. Show your swimming love. Show that your sport is great and worth the respect it deserves. Adorn it with SwimSwam Magazine.
SwimSwam Magazine named one of the 30 Hottest Launches of 2016
- Audience reaction
- Industry reaction
To knock you over with each issue, producing a must-have magazine that feels like a collector’s item.
To produce unique features never before seen in swimming media.
To present swimming like it should be, the greatest sport on earth.
At SwimSwam, we love the sport, and we love changing the paradigm of how it’s presented. For far too long swimming magazines have been the same, and it is our goal to deliver something spectacular, a magazine you will be excited about getting every single time a new issue is released.